Dianorm M Strip Of 15 Tablets
Dianorm M Strip Of 15 Tablets Description
Dianorm M Strip Of 15 Tablets is an anti-diabetic medicine containing a combination of two medicines - Gliclazide and Metformin. It is used to treat type 2 diabetes mellitus. Avoid taking this medici
ne if you are allergic to it, have any heart, liver or kidney problems. Take this medicine as prescribed and for the duration that it is prescribed for by your doctor. Do not miss any dose or take it more than that recommended by the doctor. You should tell your doctor about all the medicines, supplements you take and also about all the diseases or conditions you suffer from or if you are pregnant or planning pregnancy or are breastfeeding, before starting this medicine.
|You Save||₹31.05 (15% on MRP)|
|Contains||Gliclazide(80.0 Mg) + Metformin(500.0 Mg)|
Uses of Dianorm M Strip Of 15 Tablets
Contraindications of Dianorm M Strip Of 15 Tablets
- If you are allergic to this medicine or any other ingredients of Dianorm M Strip Of 15 Tablets
- If you have problems with your heart, liver or kidneys
- If you have uncontrolled diabetes along with nausea, vomiting, diarrhoea, weight loss, stomach pain, etc
- If you have diabetic pre-coma
- If you have any severe infection
- If you are suffering from dehydration
- If you have a hereditary disease - porphyria
- If you are breastfeeding
- If you consume alcohol in excess
- If you are taking miconazole to treat fungal infections
Side effects of Dianorm M Strip Of 15 Tablets
- Skin problems like the peeling of skin
- Blurred vision
- Increased liver enzymes or jaundice
Precautions and Warnings of Dianorm M Strip Of 15 Tablets
Other General Warnings
- You are suffering from any kind of infection
- You have undergone any surgery
- You have a history of an allergic reaction
- You have liver or kidney problems
- You are suffering from dehydration
- You are at risk of having high blood sugar
- You have a blood enzyme deficiency (glucose-6-phosphate dehydrogenase deficiency)
- The use of this medicine has not been studied in children and adolescents
Mode of Action of Dianorm M Strip Of 15 Tablets
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Dianorm M Strip Of 15 Tablets
Interactions of Dianorm M Strip Of 15 Tablets
Interactions with other medicines
- There is limited information available on the interaction of this combination with other medicines. However, as this medicine contains gliclazide & metformin, any interactions seen with these two components when taken alone may occur with this combination....
- Medicines which may interact with Dianorm M Strip Of 15 Tablets are water pills like furosemide, Antituberculosis medicine like rifampicin, Oral contraceptives, antiepileptic medicine (to treat fits or epilepsy) like phenytoin, medicines used in psychiatric illness like alprazolam, etc....
Storage and disposal of Dianorm M Strip Of 15 Tablets
Dosage of Dianorm M Strip Of 15 Tablets
Missed a Dose
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: What diet should I follow being a diabetic patient?
- A diet should be high in fibre, low in fat with adequate protein, carbohydrates, vitamins, and minerals.
- Maintain regular meal timings and try to have 2-3 healthy snacks between meals like soups and salads.
- Diet should include boiled, steamed, or baked food.
- Ensure moderate use of edible oils (groundnut oil, olive oil), very less use of ghee and butter.
- Drink at least 8-10 glass of water daily.
Q: What should I avoid in my diet?
- Do not shop when you are hungry. You could be tempted to buy oil and fried food.
- Avoid overeating.
- Avoid maida, white bread, potato, noodles, corn flakes, poori, biryani, naan, fried rice, etc.
- Stop having daals with ghee, deep-fried pulses.
- Avoid creams soups, carrot juice, deep-fried vegetables, vegetable curries with excess oil.
- Avoid fruits like mango, jackfruit, fruit salads with ice cream, fruit-based desserts.