Dexorange Orange Flavour Paed Syrup 60ml
By FRANCO INDIAN PHARMACEUTICALS PVT LTD
60ml Syrup in Bottle
Inclusive of all taxes
7 days return policyRead More
All the Products are packed and stored Safely
Dexorange Orange Flavour Paed Syrup 60ml Description
Dexorange Paed Syrup is a hematinic agent, it supports the formation of blood cells. It is used to treat & prevent anaemia. Dexorange Paed contains a combination of folic acid (vitamin B9), cyanocoba
lamin (vitamin B12) & iron (ferric ammonium citrate) as its active ingredient. It is a dietary supplement that helps in replenishing the reduced levels of folic acid, iron and vitamin B12. Folic acid, vitamin B12 and iron are the essential nutrients required for the formation of blood cells and a lack of them can lead to anaemia. You should take Dexorange Paed Syrup as advised by your doctor. Take it regularly for effective results.
|You Save||₹13.28 (15% on MRP)|
|Contains||Vitamin B9 / Folic Acid / Folate(200.0 Mcg) + Ferric Ammonium Citrate(50.0 Mg) + Vitamin B12 / Mecobalamin / Cynocobalamin / Methylcobalamin(2.5 Mcg)|
|Uses||Anemia, nutritional deficiency|
Check more medicines with composition as Vitamin B9 / Folic Acid / Folate(200.0 Mcg) + Ferric Ammonium Citrate(50.0 Mg) + Vitamin B12 / Mecobalamin / Cynocobalamin / Methylcobalamin(2.5 Mcg)
Uses of Dexorange Orange Flavour Paed Syrup 60ml
- Dexorange Paed Syrup is used for the treatment and prevention of different forms of anaemia due to iron, folic acid and vitamin B12 deficiency.
- It aids in recovery after surgery or operation.
- It also improves appetite, reduces weakness and fatigue.
- This syrup is also useful as a nutritional supplement during pregnancy, breastfeeding, after surgery or in conditions of nutritional malabsorption.
Precautions and Warnings of Dexorange Orange Flavour Paed Syrup 60ml
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- You have any existing medical conditions or a family history of any medical condition.
- You are on other medications, supplements or following any complementary or integrative health approaches.
- You should not take this supplement if you are allergic to any of the components of this supplement.
- You have any planned surgery or operation. You may be asked to stop taking these products at least 2-3 weeks ahead of the procedure.
- Dietary supplements are intended to supplement the diets of some people and should not be a substitute for a well-balanced, varied diet and a healthy lifestyle.
- You should not consume vitamin & mineral supplements more than the stated recommended daily dose.
Ingredients and Benefits of Dexorange Orange Flavour Paed Syrup 60ml
- Dexorange Paed Syrup contains vitamin B9 (folic acid), vitamin B12 (cyanocobalamin) & iron (ferric ammonium citrate).
- Vitamin B9 or folic acid is one of the essential vitamins which play a vital role in DNA and the synthesis of amino acids. It is crucial for cell division and the development of blood cells. It is essential for the development of the brain and spinal cord of a growing baby and lack of this during pregnancy can lead to birth defects....
- Vitamin B12 or cyanocobalamin is essential for the functioning of the brain and nerves for the production of red blood cells and DNA synthesis. It also plays a major role in protein and fat metabolism, fertility, the functioning of hormones....
- Iron or ferric ammonium citrate is a vital mineral that the body requires. It is crucial for haemoglobin (Hb) formation (present in red blood cells). Hb carries oxygen from the lungs to the entire body. It is also part of myoglobin that supplies oxygen to muscles. It plays a significant role in immunity, the formation of certain hormones and regulating body temperature....
Directions for Use of Dexorange Orange Flavour Paed Syrup 60ml
- Take Dexorange Paed Syrup, as advised by your doctor.
- Use a dropper, spoon or measuring cup for exact quantities.
- Avoid taking Dexorange Paed Syrup with tea or coffee.
Storage and disposal of Dexorange Orange Flavour Paed Syrup 60ml
- Store Syrup at room temperature away from direct light.
- Keep it out of the reach of children and pets.
Dr. Mansi Savla
B. Pharm, PharmD
Dr. Ritu Budania
MBBS, MD (Pharmacology)
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: What food is rich in folic acid, Iron & Vitamin B12?
A: Meat, seafood, green leafy vegetables like spinach, nuts, beans, peas, orange, resins etc. are rich in folic acid and iron. Vitamin B12 is naturally found in animal products like fish, meat, poultry, eggs, milk and milk products.
Q: What are the benefits of Dexorange Paed Syrup?
A: Dexorange Paed Syrup improves the conditions of low levels of iron, folic acid and cyanocobalamin in body such as in anaemia, nutritional malabsorption and blood loss.
Q: Is the Dexorange Paed Syrup safe in pregnancy?
A: Yes, you can take the Dexorange Paed Syrup during pregnancy only if it is prescribed by the doctor.
Q: Does Dexorange Paed Syrup used for weight gain?
A: No, Dexorange Paed Syrup is not meant for weight gain. Consult your doctor for more information on this.
- Office of Dietary Supplements - Folate [Internet]. Ods.od.nih.gov. 2022 [cited 18 May 2022]
- Folic Acid Helps Prevent Neural Tube Defects [Internet]. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. 2022 [cited 18 May 2022]
- Office of Dietary Supplements - Iron [Internet]. Ods.od.nih.gov. 2022 [cited 18 May 2022]
- Office of Dietary Supplements - Vitamin B12 [Internet]. Ods.od.nih.gov. 2022 [cited 18 May 2022]
- B Vitamins: Your Secret to Good Skin Health - Tri-City Medical Center [Internet]. Tri-City Medical Center. 2022 [cited 18 May 2022]
Expires on or After
Other Products from this Brand
The information provided herein is supplied to the best of our abilities to make it accurate and reliable as it is published after a review by a team of professionals. This information is solely intended to provide a general overview on the product and must be used for informational purposes only. You should not use the information provided herein to diagnose, prevent, or cure a health problem. Nothing contained on this page is intended to create a doctor-patient relationship, replace or be a substitute for a registered medical practitioner's medical treatment/advice or consultation. The absence of any information or warning to any medicine shall not be considered and assumed as an implied assurance. We highly recommend that you consult your registered medical practitioner for all queries or doubts related to your medical condition. You hereby agree that you shall not make any health or medical-related decision based in whole or in part on anything contained in the Site. Please click here for detailed T&C.
Please add item(s) to proceed
Offers Just for you