Delpoclav Ds 457mg Dry Suspension 30ml
Delpoclav Ds 457mg Dry Suspension 30ml Description
Delpoclav Ds Dry Suspension is an antibiotic medicine. It is used for the treatment of bacterial infection of the lungs, airways, ears, urinary tract, skin, bone, joints, soft tissue and tooth. This
medicine is specially designed for use in children and should be used under an adult’s supervision. Delpoclav Ds Dry Suspension is a combination medicine containing amoxicillin and clavulanic acid. Before giving this medicine to your child, inform your doctor if your child is allergic to any antibiotics or has experienced any allergic reactions after taking antibiotics. Give this medicine as prescribed and for the prescribed duration to your child.
|You Save||₹22.65 (15% on MRP)|
|Contains||Clavulanic Acid(57.0 Mg) + Amoxycillin / Amoxicillin(400.0 Mg)|
|Side effects||Diarrhoea, nausea, vomiting|
- Augmentin Dds Suspension 30mlBy Glaxosmithkline30ml Dry Suspension in BottleMRP 190.25₹ 161.71₹ 5.39/Ml
Uses of Delpoclav Ds 457mg Dry Suspension 30ml
Contraindications of Delpoclav Ds 457mg Dry Suspension 30ml
- If your child is allergic to amoxicillin, clavulanic acid or any of the ingredients of Delpoclav Ds Dry Suspension.
- If your child has a history of severe allergic reactions to any other antibiotics like cephalosporins, monobactam, carbapenem.
- If your child had liver problems & jaundice with this medicine before.
Side effects of Delpoclav Ds 457mg Dry Suspension 30ml
- Skin rash
Precautions and Warnings of Delpoclav Ds 457mg Dry Suspension 30ml
Other General Warnings
- Your child ever had allergic reactions to penicillin, cephalosporins.
- Your child has had liver, kidney problems (this medicine should not be given to children with impaired kidney function).
- Your child experiences redness of the skin followed by eruptions after taking this medicine.
- Your child develops another infection after taking this medicine.
- Your child has diarrhoea and stomach pain after taking this medicine or even after stopping treatment with Delpoclav Ds Dry Suspension.
Mode of Action of Delpoclav Ds 457mg Dry Suspension 30ml
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Delpoclav Ds 457mg Dry Suspension 30ml
- Delpoclav Ds Dry Suspension should be taken as directed by your doctor.
- Read the label carefully before using this medication.
- Add boiled and cooled water for reconstitution.
- Shake the prepared medicine well before giving each dose
- Use a measuring spoon, cup or dropper for taking out the exact quantities.
Interactions of Delpoclav Ds 457mg Dry Suspension 30ml
Interactions with other medicines
- Some medicines can affect the way Delpoclav Ds Dry Suspension works or this medicine itself can reduce the effectiveness of other medicines taken at the same time.
- Tell your doctor about all the medicines, supplements or herbals your child is currently taking or might take to avoid any possible interaction. Also, you should inform your doctor if your child has a planned surgery or vaccination scheduled....
- Concomitant use of Delpoclav Ds Dry Suspension with blood thinners such as warfarin, acenocoumarol increases the risk of bleeding. It is advised to regularly monitor the blood tests like PT-INR.
Storage and disposal of Delpoclav Ds 457mg Dry Suspension 30ml
- Store Delpoclav Ds Dry Suspension at or below 25°C in the original packaging.
- Protect it from direct sunlight, heat and moisture.
- Keep it out of the reach of children and pets.
Dosage of Delpoclav Ds 457mg Dry Suspension 30ml
Missed a Dose
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: Is diarrhoea a common side effect during the treatment with Delpoclav Ds Dry Suspension?
Q: Can I give this medicine to my child if he/she is allergic to penicillin?
Q: How long does it take for Delpoclav Ds Dry Suspension to show its effects?
Other Products from this Brand
- DELPOCLAV DT 200MG STRIP OF 10 TABLETS
- DELPOCLAV DS VANILLA FLAVOUR BOTTLE OF 30ML DRY SUSPENSION
- DELPOCLAV 500/125MG STRIP OF 10 TABLETS
- DELPOCLAV STRAWBERRY AND MIXED FRUIT FLAVOUR BOTTLE OF 10ML DROPS
- DELPOCLAV 228.5MG SYRUP 30ML
- DELPOCLAV 625MG TABLETS
- DELPOCLAV 457MG TABLETS
- DELPOCLAV DT 228.5MG TABLETS