Deflate Tablet Description
Deflate Tablet is used to provide relief from pain and inflammation associated with various conditions. It contains a combination of bromelain, chymotrypsin-trypsin, rutoside and diclofenac as its ac
tive ingredients. Deflate Tablet has anti-inflammatory, antioxidant and analgesic property. It works by increasing the blood supply to the affected area and decreases the movement of inflammatory cells as well as prevents platelet aggregation, thus improves the wound healing process. It should not be used in patients below 18 years of age. You may experience side effects like nausea, vomiting, indigestion, bloating while on treatment with Deflate Tablet. Most of them are temporary, but if you feel the side effects persist or your condition worsens, you should contact your doctor immediately.
|You Save||₹29.34 (15% on MRP)|
|Contains||Rutoside(100.0 Mg) + Diclofenac(50.0 Mg) + Chymotrypsin-Trypsin(48.0 Mg) + Bromelain(90.0 Mg)|
|Side effects||Headache, dizziness, nausea|
- Jubiflam Plus Tablets 10'sBy D.r. Johns Lab Pharma10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 214.50₹ 214.50₹
- Enzem Plus Strip Of 10 TabletsBy Saffron Therapeutics Pvt Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 211.00₹ 177.24₹
- Rutoflam TabletBy Akumentis Healthcare Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 240.00₹ 204.00₹
- Flamar 3d TabletBy Indoco Remedies Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 235.00₹ 235.00₹
- Enzoheal D TabletBy Macleods Pharmaceuticals10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 281.50₹ 273.05₹
- Edinase D TabletBy Ronyd Health Care Pvt Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 166.50₹ 166.50₹
- Enzomac Plus TabletBy Macleods Pharmaceuticals10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 281.50₹ 239.27₹
- Actiheal D TabletBy Macleods Pharmaceuticals10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 233.20₹ 233.20₹
- Debrilyse Plus Strip Of 10 TabletsBy Macleods Pharmaceuticals10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 281.50₹ 281.50₹
- Shanzen TabletBy Auftritt Healthcare Pvt Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 219.00₹ 186.15₹
Uses of Deflate Tablet
Contraindications of Deflate Tablet
- If you are allergic to bromelain, chymotrypsin-trypsin, rutoside, diclofenac or any other component of Deflate Tablet.
- If you have a blood disorder (haemophilia) or liver disorder.
- If you have a kidney disorder and are undergoing hemodialysis.
- If you have active stomach or intestinal bleeding, ulcer, perforations or peptic ulcers.
- If you have a history of stomach or intestinal bleeding or perforations.
- If you have any heart conditions such as heart failure.
Side effects of Deflate Tablet
- Stomach discomfort
- Dark-coloured stools
- Increase liver enzyme
Precautions and Warnings of Deflate Tablet
Other General Warnings
- You have problems with your liver or kidney.
- You are suffering from any heart disease, as Deflate Tablet can cause an increase in heart rate.
- You have or had any medical condition and are on medication for the same.
- You develop any allergy or experience any side effect after taking Deflate Tablet.
- You have a stomach or intestinal ulcer.
- You have a blood disorder or pre-existing asthma.
- Deflate Tablet should not be used in patients below 18 years of age.
Mode of Action of Deflate Tablet
How Does It Work?
- In Deflate Tablet, chymotrypsin-trypsin & bromelain have anti-inflammatory properties. It acts by increasing the blood supply to the affected area, thus reducing the pain and swelling. It decreases the movement to inflammatory cells, thereby enhancing the healing process respectively....
- Rutoside has an antioxidant and anti-platelet aggregation property, which prevents the formation of free radical thus prevents cell damage and avoids gathering of the platelets, further improving blood circulation and fastens the wound healing....
- Diclofenac inhibits the synthesis of chemical substance prostaglandins, which are responsible for causing pain, swelling and inflammation thus offering anti-inflammatory properties.
Directions for Use of Deflate Tablet
- Deflate Tablet should be taken as directed by your doctor.
- Swallow it whole with a glass of water, do not cut, break or chew the medicine.
- It would be best if you took it at a fixed time for optimal results.
- You should not consume it more than that prescribed by your doctor.
Interactions of Deflate Tablet
Interactions with other medicines
- Deflate Tablet may alter the effect of an antibiotic such as amoxicillin when used concomitantly.
- Medicine known to retain potassium level in the blood such as spironolactone, ciclosporin, tacrolimus or trimethoprim should be used with caution and monitored.
- Medicine used as a blood thinner such as warfarin should be used with caution as it can cause an increased risk of bleeding when used along with Deflate Tablet.
- Taking any other medicines containing Diclofenac or NSAIDs and citalopram, sertraline (mood enhancer) increases the risk of stomach or intestinal bleeding.
- Immunosuppressive medicine such as methotrexate, cyclosporine and tacrolimus effect increases and can cause kidney damage when used along with Deflate Tablet.
- Concurrent use of digoxin (heart medicine), ramipril (anti-hypertensive), lithium (anti-psychotic medicine) along with Deflate Tablet may alter the effect of either medicine.
- Antimicrobials medicine like ciprofloxacin, lomefloxacin should be used with caution as they can cause fits.
- The phenytoin level should be monitored when taking it along with Deflate Tablet. Cholestyramine (lipid-lowering medicine) decreases the effect of Deflate Tablet when used along.
- Discuss with your doctor about any other medicine, herbal preparation and supplements you are taking currently to avoid any possible interactions.
Storage and disposal of Deflate Tablet
- Store Deflate Tablet at temperature below 30°C in a cool dry place.
- Keep out of reach of children and pets.
Dosage of Deflate Tablet
- Excess of Deflate Tablet can cause symptoms such as headache, nausea, vomiting, chest pain, stomach or intestinal bleeding, diarrhoea, dizziness, excitation, coma, drowsiness, fainting or convulsions.
- However, if you have taken too much of Deflate Tablet then contact your doctor or reach out to the nearest hospital immediately.
Missed a Dose
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: Can I take my regular painkillers along with Deflate Tablet?
Q: What is the use of Deflate Tablet?
Q: Is Deflate Tablet a painkiller?
Q: Is Deflate Tablet habit-forming or addictive?
Q: Is Deflate Tablet a steroid?
Q: Can Deflate Tablet be given to my 12 year kid for back pain?
- LeoTryps D - Trypsin, Bromelain, Rutoside, Diclofenac Tablets – LeoGenic Healthcare Pvt Ltd [Internet]. LeoGenic Healthcare Pvt Ltd. 2021 [cited 7 May 2021]
- Rutoside Trihydrate-Trypsin-Bromelain-Recca Forte Tablet [Internet]. Bionova.co.in. 2021 [cited 7 May 2021]
- Bromelain [Internet]. Nccih.nih.gov. 2021 [cited 7 May 2021]
- Diclofenac Sodium 50mg Gastro-Resistant Tablets - Summary of Product Characteristics (SmPC) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2021 [cited 7 May 2021]