Darolac Ibs Capsule
By ARISTO PHARMACEUTICALS PVT LTD
10 Capsule(s) in Strip
Inclusive of all taxes
30 days return policyRead More
All the Products are packed and stored Safely
Darolac IBS Capsule is a probiotic preparation containing spores of Lactobacillus sporogenes. Lactobacillus sporogenes is a beneficial bacteria and probiotic which produces lactic acid. It is useful in treating and preventing diarrhoea associated with the use of any antibiotic. It is also helpful in relieving symptoms of digestive disorders. Take it as advised by the doctor or pharmacist.
Ingredients and Benefits
- Lactobacillus sporogenes makes the environment of the intestine unfavourable for harmful bacteria's growth and supports the growth of friendly bacteria.
- It also helps in restoring normal microbial balance of intestine after antibiotic therapy or due to diarrhoea.
Uses of Darolac Ibs Capsule
- Darolac IBS capsule is a probiotic which is used to treat and prevent diarrhoea associated with antibiotic use.
- It is used to restore the normal microbial flora of the intestine and relieve symptoms of digestive disorders.
- Acts as an adjuvant in the management of diarrhoea associated with diseases and use of certain medicines.
Precautions and Warnings of Darolac Ibs Capsule
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- You are allergic to any ingredients of this capsule.
- You are lactose intolerant or sensitive to milk.
- You are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- You have an immunity-related disorder or weak immune system.
- You have any existing medical conditions such as diabetes, hypertension, kidney or liver problem, make sure to consult your doctor.
- You are on other medications, supplements or following any complementary or integrative health approaches.
Directions for Use of Darolac Ibs Capsule
- Darolac IBS capsules should be taken as advised by your doctor or pharmacist.
- It would be best if you took it at a fixed time for optimal results.
- Do not consume it more than the stated recommended daily dose.
Storage and disposal of Darolac Ibs Capsule
- Store Darolac IBS capsules in a cool and dry place.
- Protect it from direct sunlight, moisture and heat.
- Keep the capsules out of sight and reach of children and pets.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: What are the side effects of Darolac IBS capsule?
A: The chances of side effects with Darolac IBS capsules are low. However, you may sometimes experience constipation, flatulence (gas), or skin rash.
Q: What is the use of Darolac IBS capsule?
A: Darolac IBS capsules are useful in restoring the healthy microbial flora of the intestine. They are also helpful in preventing and treating various types of diarrhoea like diarrhoea because of antibiotics and other medicines.
Q: How to take Darolac IBS capsule?
A: Take Darolac IBS capsule in doses and duration as instructed by the doctor. Do not consume it more than that advised.
Q: Can we use Darolac IBS capsule during pregnancy?
A: The safety of this capsule is not known during pregnancy. Your doctor may prescribe you with this medicine if the treatment's potential benefit outweighs the risk to the foetus. Do not self-medicate if you are pregnant.
Last Updated on: 08 Feb 2021 | 07:29 PM (IST)
The information provided herein is accurate, updated and complete as per the best practices of the Company. Please note that this information should not be treated as a replacement for physical medical consultation or advice. We do not guarantee the accuracy and the completeness of the information so provided. The absence of any information and/or warning to any drug shall not be considered and assumed as an implied assurance of the Company. We do not take any responsibility for the consequences arising out of the aforementioned information and strongly recommend you for a physical consultation in case of any queries or doubts. Please click here for detailed T&C.
1 Lakh+ Products
We maintain strict quality controls on all our partner retailers, so that you always get standard quality products.
100% secure and trusted payment protection
We have a new and dynamic return window policy for medicines and healthcare items. Refer FAQs section for more details.
Our Payment Partners
© 2021 PharmEasy. All Rights Reserved