Darolac Ibs Strip Of 10 Capsules
Darolac Ibs 10 BIU Description
Darolac IBS capsule is a probiotic medicine. It is useful in treating and preventing diarrhoea associated with the use of any antibiotic. It is also helpful in relieving symptoms of digestive disorde
rs. Darolac IBS contains spores of lactobacillus sporogenes as an active ingredient. Lactobacillus sporogenes is a beneficial bacteria and probiotic which produces lactic acid and aids to improve gut health. Darolac acts by restoring the healthy bacteria of the intestine. Take it as advised by the doctor or pharmacist. Before starting the treatment with the Darolac IBS capsule inform your doctor about all your past medical and medication history.
Uses of Darolac Ibs 10 BIU
- Darolac IBS capsule is a probiotic which is used to treat and prevent diarrhoea associated with antibiotic use.
- It is used to restore the normal microbial flora of the intestine and relieve symptoms of digestive disorders.
- Acts as an adjuvant in the management of diarrhoea associated with diseases and the use of certain medicines.
Precautions and Warnings of Darolac Ibs 10 BIU
Other General Warnings
- You are allergic to any ingredients of this capsule.
- You are lactose intolerant or sensitive to milk.
- You are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- You have an immunity-related disorder or weak immune system.
- You have any existing medical conditions such as diabetes, hypertension, kidney or liver problem, make sure to consult your doctor.
- You are on other medications, supplements or following any complementary or integrative health approaches.
Ingredients and Benefits of Darolac Ibs 10 BIU
- Lactobacillus sporogenes makes the environment of the intestine unfavourable for harmful bacteria's growth and supports the growth of friendly bacteria.
- It also helps in restoring the normal microbial balance of the intestine after antibiotic therapy or due to diarrhoea.
Directions for Use of Darolac Ibs 10 BIU
- Darolac IBS capsules should be taken as advised by your doctor or pharmacist.
- It would be best if you took it at a fixed time for optimal results.
- Do not consume it more than the stated recommended daily dose.
Storage and disposal of Darolac Ibs 10 BIU
- Store Darolac IBS capsules in a cool and dry place.
- Protect it from direct sunlight, moisture and heat.
- Keep the capsules out of the sight and reach of children and pets.