D3 Must 60k Orange Flavour Sugar Free Strip Of 4 Tablets
D3 Must 60000 IU Description
D3 Must 60K tablet orange sugar free contains Vitamin D3 which is also known as cholecalciferol or cholecalciferol. It is a nutritional supplement with numerous health benefits. Vitamin D is an essen
ial component for the absorption of calcium in the body through the gut thus helping in bone growth and also by reducing inflammation. It is produced naturally within the body when sun rays (UV rays) strike the skin. Vitamin D is sometimes known as the ‘sunshine vitamin’. Low levels of Vitamin D can cause weakness, fatigue and fragile or weak bones. Vitamin D in D3 Must 60K tablet is a fat-soluble vitamin, thus it is recommended to take it with meals for enhanced absorption in the body. Take D3 Must 60k as prescribed by your doctor.
Ingredients and Benefits
- Vitamin D3 plays a very crucial role in the absorption of calcium and phosphorus from the intestine, which is critical for the formation, growth and regeneration of bones. It supports healthy bones and teeth....
- It also plays a role in cell growth, neuromuscular and immune function, and the reduction of inflammation.
- If you do not get enough vitamin D, you are more likely to experience fractures, muscle pain and weakness.
- Adequate levels of vitamin D in the body can prevent rickets in children and bone softening in adults and the elderly.
Uses of D3 Must 60000 IU
- For treatment and prevention of vitamin D and calcium deficiency.
- As an adjuvant for the treatment and prevention of osteoporosis and bone disorders.
- As a supplement when vitamin D requirements of the body are high such as in elderly, after surgery and in growing children.
Precautions and Warnings of D3 Must 60000 IU
Other General Warnings
- You have any existing medical condition like diabetes, hypertension, kidney or liver problem.
- You are on other medications, supplements or following any complementary or integrative health approaches.
- You should not take this supplement if you are allergic to any of the components of this supplement.
- You have any planned surgery or operation. You may be asked to stop taking these products at least 2-3 weeks ahead of the procedure.
- Dietary supplements are intended to supplement the diets of some people and should not be a substitute for a well-balanced, varied diet and a healthy lifestyle.
Directions for Use of D3 Must 60000 IU
- Take D3 Must 60K sugar free tablet as advised by your doctor.
- You should not consume vitamin supplements more than the stated recommended daily dose.
Storage and disposal of D3 Must 60000 IU
- Store the D3 Must 60k sugar free tablet at room temperature, away from heat, moisture and direct light.
- Keep out of the reach of children and pets.
- Do not use expired medicine.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: Which foods are a good source of vitamin D?
- Very few food products are a good source of vitamin D like cod liver oil, cheese, egg yolk, etc.
- Vitamin D is formed under our skin when we are exposed to the sun
- Sun exposure from 10 am to 3 pm at least twice a week for 10-30 minutes can help prevent vitamin deficiency.