Cromotrip Plus Tablet
By CHEMINNOVA LIFE SCIENCES
10 Tablet(s) in Strip
Inclusive of all taxes
15 days return policyRead More
All the Products are packed and stored Safely
Cromotrip Plus Tablet is used to provide relief from pain and inflammation associated with various conditions. It contains a combination of bromelain, chymotrypsin-trypsin, rutoside and diclofenac as its active ingredients. Cromotrip Plus Tablet has anti-inflammatory, antioxidant and analgesic property. It works by increasing the blood supply to the affected area and decreases the movement of inflammatory cells as well as prevents platelet aggregation, thus improves the wound healing process. It should not be used in patients below 18 years of age. You may experience side effects like nausea, vomiting, indigestion, bloating while on treatment with Cromotrip Plus Tablet. Most of them are temporary, but if you feel the side effects persist or your condition worsens, you should contact your doctor immediately....
|Best Offer||Use Code: 18SAVE & get 18% discount|
|Contains||Rutoside(100.0 Mg),Diclofenac(50.0 Mg),Chymotrypsin-Trypsin(48.0 Mg),Bromelain(90.0 Mg)|
|Side effects||Headache, dizziness, nausea|
Check more medicines with composition as Rutoside(100.0 Mg) + Diclofenac(50.0 Mg) + Chymotrypsin-Trypsin(48.0 Mg) + Bromelain(90.0 Mg)
10 Brand Alternate(s)
Contains same composition as Cromotrip Plus Tablet
Uses of Cromotrip Plus Tablet
Cromotrip Plus Tablet is used to relieve the pain and inflammation associated with osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis, post-surgical pain, tooth extraction, and enhance wound and injury healing process....
Contraindications of Cromotrip Plus Tablet
- If you are allergic to bromelain, chymotrypsin-trypsin, rutoside, diclofenac or any other component of Cromotrip Plus Tablet.
- If you have a blood disorder (haemophilia) or liver disorder.
- If you have a kidney disorder and are undergoing hemodialysis.
- If you have active stomach or intestinal bleeding, ulcer, perforations or peptic ulcers.
- If you have a history of stomach or intestinal bleeding or perforations.
- If you have any heart conditions such as heart failure.
Side effects of Cromotrip Plus Tablet
- Stomach discomfort
- Dark-coloured stools
- Increase liver enzyme
Precautions and Warnings of Cromotrip Plus Tablet
Can I take Cromotrip Plus Tablet during pregnancy?
The use of Cromotrip Plus Tablet is not recommended during pregnancy unless prescribed by the doctor after considering it to be safe and necessary particularly during the last 3 months of pregnancy.
Can I take Cromotrip Plus Tablet while breastfeeding?
Components of Cromotrip Plus Tablet might pass into breast milk, and it may cause harm to the newborn baby. Hence, you should not consume this medicine if you are breastfeeding unless considered safe and necessary by your doctor.
Can I drive if I have consumed Cromotrip Plus Tablet?
If you experience dizziness, headache after taking Cromotrip Plus Tablet, avoid driving.
Can I consume alcohol with Cromotrip Plus Tablet?
No, you should not consume alcohol with Cromotrip Plus Tablet, it can increase the risk of stomach irritation and thus bleeding. It is recommended to talk to your doctor if you consume it often.
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- You have problems with your liver or kidney.
- You are suffering from any heart disease, as Cromotrip Plus Tablet can cause an increase in heart rate.
- You have or had any medical condition and are on medication for the same.
- You develop any allergy or experience any side effect after taking Cromotrip Plus Tablet.
- You have a stomach or intestinal ulcer.
- You have a blood disorder or pre-existing asthma.
- Cromotrip Plus Tablet should not be used in patients below 18 years of age.
Mode of Action of Cromotrip Plus Tablet
How Does It Work?
- In Cromotrip Plus Tablet, chymotrypsin-trypsin & bromelain have anti-inflammatory properties. It acts by increasing the blood supply to the affected area, thus reducing the pain and swelling. It decreases the movement to inflammatory cells, thereby enhancing the healing process respectively....
- Rutoside has an antioxidant and anti-platelet aggregation property, which prevents the formation of free radical thus prevents cell damage and avoids gathering of the platelets, further improving blood circulation and fastens the wound healing....
- Diclofenac inhibits the synthesis of chemical substance prostaglandins, which are responsible for causing pain, swelling and inflammation thus offering anti-inflammatory properties.
Directions for Use of Cromotrip Plus Tablet
- Cromotrip Plus Tablet should be taken as directed by your doctor.
- Swallow it whole with a glass of water, do not cut, break or chew the medicine.
- It would be best if you took it at a fixed time for optimal results.
- You should not consume it more than that prescribed by your doctor.
Interactions of Cromotrip Plus Tablet
Interactions with other medicines
- Cromotrip Plus Tablet may alter the effect of an antibiotic such as amoxicillin when used concomitantly.
- Medicine known to retain potassium level in the blood such as spironolactone, ciclosporin, tacrolimus or trimethoprim should be used with caution and monitored.
- Medicine used as a blood thinner such as warfarin should be used with caution as it can cause an increased risk of bleeding when used along with Cromotrip Plus Tablet.
- Taking any other medicines containing Diclofenac or NSAIDs and citalopram, sertraline (mood enhancer) increases the risk of stomach or intestinal bleeding.
- Immunosuppressive medicine such as methotrexate, cyclosporine and tacrolimus effect increases and can cause kidney damage when used along with Cromotrip Plus Tablet.
- Concurrent use of digoxin (heart medicine), ramipril (anti-hypertensive), lithium (anti-psychotic medicine) along with Cromotrip Plus Tablet may alter the effect of either medicine.
- Antimicrobials medicine like ciprofloxacin, lomefloxacin should be used with caution as they can cause fits.
- The phenytoin level should be monitored when taking it along with Cromotrip Plus Tablet. Cholestyramine (lipid-lowering medicine) decreases the effect of Cromotrip Plus Tablet when used along.
- Discuss with your doctor about any other medicine, herbal preparation and supplements you are taking currently to avoid any possible interactions.
Storage and disposal of Cromotrip Plus Tablet
- Store Cromotrip Plus Tablet at temperature below 30°C in a cool dry place.
- Keep out of reach of children and pets.
Dosage of Cromotrip Plus Tablet
- Excess of Cromotrip Plus Tablet can cause symptoms such as headache, nausea, vomiting, chest pain, stomach or intestinal bleeding, diarrhoea, dizziness, excitation, coma, drowsiness, fainting or convulsions....
- However, if you have taken too much of Cromotrip Plus Tablet then contact your doctor or reach out to the nearest hospital immediately.
Missed a Dose
If you have missed any dose of Cromotrip Plus Tablet then take it as soon as you remember. If it's already time for the next dose, skip the missed dose and follow the regular dosing schedule. Do not take a double dose of medicine to compensate for the missed one....
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: Can I take my regular painkillers along with Cromotrip Plus Tablet?
A: No, it is not safe to take any other medicines to relieve pain along with Cromotrip Plus Tablet. Concomitant use of painkillers can cause adverse effects like gastrointestinal bleeding and liver damage.
Q: What is the use of Cromotrip Plus Tablet?
A: Cromotrip Plus Tablet use mainly to provide relief from pain and inflammation associated with various conditions such as arthritis, post-surgery, tooth extraction, injury and many more.
Q: Is Cromotrip Plus Tablet a painkiller?
A: Yes, Cromotrip Plus Tablet is a painkiller. It is specific for the pain associated with inflammation due to various condition.
Q: Is Cromotrip Plus Tablet habit-forming or addictive?
A: No, Cromotrip Plus Tablet is not a habit-forming medicine. However, it is recommended to take it as prescribed by your doctor.
Q: Is Cromotrip Plus Tablet a steroid?
A: No, Cromotrip Plus Tablet is not a steroid, it is a painkiller.
Q: Can Cromotrip Plus Tablet be given to my 12 year kid for back pain?
A: No, it is not recommended to use Cromotrip Plus Tablet for children below 18 years of age. Consult your doctor for further assistance.
- LeoTryps D - Trypsin, Bromelain, Rutoside, Diclofenac Tablets – LeoGenic Healthcare Pvt Ltd [Internet]. LeoGenic Healthcare Pvt Ltd. 2021 [cited 7 May 2021]
- Rutoside Trihydrate-Trypsin-Bromelain-Recca Forte Tablet [Internet]. Bionova.co.in. 2021 [cited 7 May 2021]
- Bromelain [Internet]. Nccih.nih.gov. 2021 [cited 7 May 2021]
- Diclofenac Sodium 50mg Gastro-Resistant Tablets - Summary of Product Characteristics (SmPC) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2021 [cited 7 May 2021]
Expires on or After
The information provided herein is supplied to the best of our abilities to make it accurate and reliable as it is published after a review by a team of professionals. This information is solely intended to provide a general overview on the product and must be used for informational purposes only. You should not use the information provided herein to diagnose, prevent, or cure a health problem. Nothing contained on this page is intended to create a doctor-patient relationship, replace or be a substitute for a registered medical practitioner's medical treatment/advice or consultation. The absence of any information or warning to any medicine shall not be considered and assumed as an implied assurance. We highly recommend that you consult your registered medical practitioner for all queries or doubts related to your medical condition. You hereby agree that you shall not make any health or medical-related decision based in whole or in part on anything contained in the Site. Please click here for detailed T&C.