Cresp 60mcg Pre Filled Syringe Of 0.3ml Injection
Cresp 60 MCG Description
Cresp Injection contains Darbepoetin alfa as it's active medicine. It is used in the treatment of anaemia (low haemoglobin level in blood) due to long term kidney disease and medication (chemotherapy
) used in the treatment of certain types of cancer. Cresp works by increasing the production of red blood cells in bone marrow (soft and spongy tissue inside of bones, where blood is formed). This Injection will be administered to you by a healthcare professional such as doctor or nurse ay hospital or clinc.
|You Save||₹735.00 (15% on MRP)|
|Contains||Darbepoetin Alfa(60.0 Mcg)|
Uses of Cresp 60 MCG
Contraindications of Cresp 60 MCG
- If you are allergic to Darbepoetin alfa or any other ingredients of Cresp Injection.
- If you have high blood pressure which is not under control.
- If you have a medical condition called pure red cell aplasia where there is a problem in the formation of mature red blood cells due to this medicine or other medicines use to increase the production of red blood cells....
Side effects of Cresp 60 MCG
- Increased blood pressure
- Thromboembolism (blood clot formation in the blood vessel)
- Loose motion
- Pain in stomach
- Body pain
- Pain, redness, swelling, itching at the injection site
Precautions and Warnings of Cresp 60 MCG
Other General Warnings
- You have heart disease.
- Your blood pressure is high.
- You have a seizure disorder.
- You have cancer.
- You have scheduled surgery relating to heart (CABG surgery) and bone (orthopaedic surgery).
- You have breathing difficulty, chest pain, increase sweating, confusion, dizziness, severe headache, weakness, vision problem after taking Cresp Injection.
Mode of Action of Cresp 60 MCG
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Cresp 60 MCG
- Cresp Injection will be given by a doctor or nurse in a hospital/clinic.
- Do not self inject, follow any aftercare instructions given by the doctor/nurse.
Interactions of Cresp 60 MCG
Interactions with other medicines
Storage and disposal of Cresp 60 MCG
- Store Cresp Injection at a temperature of 2°C to 8°C. Keep this medicine away from light.
- Keep it out of the reach of children and pets. Do not freeze. Do not shake.
Dosage of Cresp 60 MCG
- Cresp Injection will be given by a doctor or nurse thus chances of overdose are unlikely. However, if you experience any discomfort or specific symptoms inform your doctor or reach out to the nearest hospital. Symptoms of overdose include high blood pressure. overdose can cause increased haemoglobin in blood above the desired level....
Missed a Dose
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: How much time does it take to increase haemoglobin level after starting treatment with Cresp Injection?
Q: Is Cresp Injection used always for treatment of anemia?
Q: Does Cresp Injection cause high blood pressure?
Q: Is Cresp Injection use in treatment of cancer?
- Drugs H. Darbepoetin Alfa Injection: MedlinePlus Drug Information [Internet]. Medlineplus.gov. 2022 [cited 10 May 2022]
- Aranesp (Darbepoetin alfa) Injection [Internet]. Accessdata.fda.gov. 2022 [cited 10 May 2022]
- Aranesp solution for injection in pre-filled pen (SureClick) - Summary of Product Characteristics (SmPC) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2022 [cited 10 May 2022]
- Aranesp solution for injection in pre-filled pen (SureClick) - Patient Information Leaflet (PIL) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2022 [cited 10 May 2022]
Other Products from this Brand
- CRESP 300MCG PFS INJECTION
- CRESP 150MCG INJECTION 0.75ML
- CRESP 25MCG VIAL OF 1ML INJECTION
- CRESP 200MCG PRE FILLED SYRINGE OF 0.4ML SOLUTION FOR INJECTION
- CRESP 40MCG PRE FILLED SYRINGE OF 0.4ML INJECTION
- CRESP 40MCG INJECTION 1ML
- CRESP 25MCG PRE-FILLED SYRINGE OF 0.42ML INJECTION
- CRESP 100MCG PRE FILLED SYRINGE OF 0.5ML INJECTION
- CRESP 500MCG PRE FILLED SYRINGE OF 1ML INJECTION