Cotasprin 325mg Strip Of 10 Tablets
By NATCO PHARMA LTD
10 Tablet(s) in Strip
Inclusive of all taxes
Out of Stock
7 days return policyRead More
All the Products are packed and stored Safely
Cotasprin 325mg Strip Of 10 Tablets Description
This medicine contains Acetylsalicylic acid or Aspirin that belongs to the group of medicines called analgesic, antipyretic and anti-inflammatory (used as painkiller).
|₹0.84 (14% on MRP)
|Acetylsalicylic Acid(325.0 Mg)
Check more medicines with composition as Acetylsalicylic Acid(325.0 Mg)
Uses of Cotasprin 325mg Strip Of 10 Tablets
- Sore throat
- Nerve pain (neuralgia)
- Periods pain (dysmenorrhoea)
Contraindications of Cotasprin 325mg Strip Of 10 Tablets
- If you are allergic to this medicine or any of the ingredient of this medicine
- If you have bleeding disorders
- If you have a history of ulcer in the stomach or small intestine
- If you have gout
- If you have a serious liver or kidney problem
- If you are pregnant (last three months) or breastfeeding
- If you are taking medicines for cancer or rheumatoid arthritis (like methotrexate - more than 15mg per week)
Side effects of Cotasprin 325mg Strip Of 10 Tablets
- Increased risk of bleeding
- Breathing difficulty
- Severe allergic reactions like swelling of your lips, face or body, fainting, difficulty in swallowing and wheezing (serious side effect)
- Reddening of the skin with high fever (serious side effect)
Precautions and Warnings of Cotasprin 325mg Strip Of 10 Tablets
Can I take Cotasprin 325mg Tab during pregnancy?
- Pregnant women should not take this medicine unless advised by the doctor as it is unsafe during pregnancy. This medicine can cause heart or kidney-related problems in the baby.
Can I take Cotasprin 325mg Tab while breastfeeding?
This medicine passes into breast milk. You should not take this medicine if you are breastfeeding unless advised by your doctor.
Can I drive if I have consumed Cotasprin 325mg Tab?
This medicine does not affect the ability to drive or operate heavy machines.
Can I consume alcohol with Cotasprin 325mg Tab?
You should not drink alcohol while taking Aspirin. Drinking alcohol may increase the risk of intestinal bleeding and prolong bleeding time.
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- You are undergoing a surgery or had a surgery recently
- If you have any unusual bleeding
- You are suffering from asthma; then this medicine can worsen your asthma
- You have kidney or liver diseases
- You have high blood pressure
- You have ulcers in your stomach or small intestine
- You are suffering from gout
- You experience heavy menstrual bleeding, do not take this medicine as it can increase the bleeding
Mode of Action of Cotasprin 325mg Strip Of 10 Tablets
How Does It Work?
- Aspirin works by inhibiting the production of thromboxane that prevents your blood cells from sticking together and forming a blood clot and prostaglandins which cause pain, fever and inflammation.
Directions for Use of Cotasprin 325mg Strip Of 10 Tablets
Do not crush or chew the tablet. Swallow the tablets as a whole with a glass of water.
Interactions of Cotasprin 325mg Strip Of 10 Tablets
Interactions with other medicines
- Medicines used for thinning of the blood (e.g., Warfarin) as these together can increase the risk of bleeding
- Medicines used to prevent organ rejection after transplantation (e.g., Ciclosporin, Tacrolimus)
- Medicines used to treat high blood pressure (e.g., Diuretics and ACE-inhibitors)
- Medicines used to regulate heartbeat (e.g., Digoxin)
- Medicines used to treat mental health conditions (e.g., Lithium)
- Medicines used to treat depression (e.g., Sertraline or Paroxetine)
- Medicines used to treat pain and inflammation (e.g., anti-inflammatory
- Medicines such as Ibuprofen or Steroids)
- Medicines to treat gout (e.g., Probenecid)
- Medicines to treat cancer or rheumatoid arthritis (e.g., Methotrexate)
- Medicines to treat diabetes (e.g., Glibenclamide)
- Medicines used as hormone replacement therapy (Corticosteroids)
- Medicines to treat acidity (Antacids)
Interactions with food items
No information is available on interactions with food while you are taking Aspirin, consult your doctor or pharmacist for further details.
Storage and disposal of Cotasprin 325mg Strip Of 10 Tablets
Do not store above 25°C and try to keep out of the reach of children.
Dosage of Cotasprin 325mg Strip Of 10 Tablets
- Symptoms of overdose include ringing in the ears, dizziness, headache, nausea, vomiting and stomach ache, sweating, fever, increased pulse or breathing rate, fits, low blood sugar
- If you think you have taken too much of this medicine, contact your doctor immediately or visit the nearest hospital
Missed a Dose
If you missed any dose of medicine, take it as soon as you remember. If it's time for your next dose, then skip the missed dose and continue with your regular dosing schedule. Do not take a double dose of medicine to compensate for the missed one....
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: What should I discuss with my doctor before taking Aspirin?
- If you are a known patient of bleeding disorders such as hemophilia or are taking blood thinners, you must tell your doctor about it
- Also, if you have had a history of ulcers, stomach swelling (inflammation), kidney disease, gout, asthma, or breathing difficulty that was induced by a painkiller, you must tell your doctor about it
Q: What are the precautions I need to follow while taking Aspirin?
A: Before you undergo any surgeries or during medical emergencies, tell your doctor that you are on treatment with Aspirin, as excess Aspirin can cause bleeding disorders.
Q: Can I take Cotasprin 325mg Tab for blood clots?
A: At low doses, Aspirin works in the treatment of blood clots. However, high doses of Aspirin cannot be used to treat blood clots, it is only used to relieve pain and inflammation.
Country of Origin
Expires on or After
Bubonic Plague Reported: Are We In Danger?
Bubonic plague, which became notorious during the 14th Century in Europe and swept through India from the 1890s to 1910s, is caused by bacteria called Yersinia pestis. Contrary to popular belief, this plague isn’t caused by rat bites. The cause of bubonic plague is the bite of infected fleas. These fleas live in the hairs
Cherry Tomatoes: Unveiling the Nutritional Benefits and Culinary Uses
Key Highlights: Introduction Cherry tomatoes are small and full of colour and flavour, they have gained popularity worldwide concerning culinary usage. They are said to be nutritious and provide potential health benefits. In this article, we will be discussing the history behind the use of cherry tomatoes, their potential benefits, the different varieties available, ,
Ashwagandha Benefits for Females: Enhancing Health with Research-Based Insights
Key Highlights: Introduction Ashwagandha goes by many names, including Withania somnifera or “Indian ginseng.” This is an adaptogenic herb with a rich history in Ayurvedic medicine spanning over 3,000 years. Its fame has grown in recent times due to the numerous health benefits it offers, especially for women’s health. In this article, we delve into
Butterfly Pea Flower: Uses, Benefits, Side Effects & More!
Key Highlights: Introduction The butterfly pea flower is scientifically called Clitoria ternatea. Its blue colour is stunning. It promises potential health benefits. It can colour your mixed drinks. Even cosmetic enthusiasts find a use for it. It is said to contain a lot of antioxidants which are probably responsible for its vibrant colour. Studies also
Fenugreek for Hair Growth: Reviewed and Confirmed by Effective Studies
Key Highlights: Introduction Hair, being one of the essential aspects of an individual’s appearance, plays a significant role in boosting one’s self-esteem and confidence. Maintaining the health of our hair is crucial, but daily exposure to environmental stressors, unhealthy lifestyles, and genetic factors can often lead to various hair problems, including hair loss. There are
Can Ashwagandha Increase Height: An Evidence-Based Review
Key Highlights: Introduction Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera) is an ancient medicinal herb that has been utilized in Ayurvedic medicine for centuries due to its numerous potential health benefits. One question that often arises is whether Ashwagandha can help increase height. In this article, we will explore the potential role of Ashwagandha in height growth, as well
Zinc Rich Fruits: A Comprehensive Nutritional Guide
Key Highlights: Introduction In this article, we’ll first understand why zinc is so vital. From there, we’ll learn about the best food sources of this key nutrient. Lastly, we will describe the potential benefits of zinc how to avoid deficiency. Importance of Zinc in Our Diet Zinc is said to be key for many
Fruits to Avoid During Cough and Cold: A Comprehensive Guide for Improved Recovery
Key Highlights: Introduction Illnesses like coughs and colds can take a toll on our bodies, and it’s crucial to maintain a proper diet during this time. Eating the right foods not only supports the body’s natural healing process but also helps strengthen our immune system, ensuring a faster and more efficient recovery. In this comprehensive
Flaxseed for Hair Growth: Unveiling Its Research-Based Potential Benefits
Key Highlights: Introduction Flaxseed, a popular natural remedy praised for its nutritional value, has recently gained attention for its potential benefits in promoting hair growth and overall hair health. Rich in omega-3 fatty acids, B vitamins, vitamin E, and protein, this small but mighty seed may be the key to unlocking luscious locks and a
PharmEasy Health Partner
Earn Extra Income – Become PharmEasy Health Partner. Why should you become PharmEasy Health Partner? Here are a few reasons to consider: This is the right thing to do if you have an entrepreneurial mind. Start your business with zero investment. Build your network of customers, place their orders, and start earning for every order
The information provided herein is supplied to the best of our abilities to make it accurate and reliable as it is published after a review by a team of professionals. This information is solely intended to provide a general overview on the product and must be used for informational purposes only. You should not use the information provided herein to diagnose, prevent, or cure a health problem. Nothing contained on this page is intended to create a doctor-patient relationship, replace or be a substitute for a registered medical practitioner's medical treatment/advice or consultation. The absence of any information or warning to any medicine shall not be considered and assumed as an implied assurance. We highly recommend that you consult your registered medical practitioner for all queries or doubts related to your medical condition. You hereby agree that you shall not make any health or medical-related decision based in whole or in part on anything contained in the Site. Please click here for detailed T&C.