Colicaid Drops 15ml
By MEYER ORGANICS PVT LTD
15ml Oral Drop in Bottle
Inclusive of all taxes
3 days return policyRead More
All the Products are packed and stored Safely
Colicaid Drops contain a combination of Simethicone, Dill oil and fennel oil. It is used in children and infants to treat flatulence (gas). It should be used as advised by the doctor or pharmacist and should not be used more than that recommended.
Ingredients and Benefits
- Colicaid Drops contain a combination of Simethicone, Dill oil, and fennel oil.
- Simethicone: It reduces the excess gas in the stomach, thus relieving symptoms like stomach pain or discomfort.
- Dill oil & fennel oil: They reduce muscle cramps in the gut and increases the motility in the stomach and intestine to push food through the digestive system.
Uses of Colicaid Drops 15ml
Colicaid drops are used in the treatment of flatulence (gas formation) in infants and children.
Precautions and Warnings of Colicaid Drops 15ml
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- Your child is allergic to any ingredients of Colicaid drops.
- Your child shows any discomfort after using these drops.
- Your child develops any rash, swelling of the mouth, face, lips and tongue, difficulty in breathing after using Colicaid drops.
- Your child has hereditary problems like fructose intolerance or glucose-galactose malabsorption.
Directions for Use of Colicaid Drops 15ml
- Use Colicaid drops as advised by the doctor or pharmacist.
- Shake well before use.
- Use the calibrated dropper provided in the pack and replace the cap immediately after use.
- Colicaid drops should be taken 15 mins before feeding or as told by the doctor.
- Do not take Colicaid drops more than the recommended dose.
Storage and disposal of Colicaid Drops 15ml
- Store Colicaid at room temperature protected from direct sunlight, moisture, and heat.
- Do not freeze it.
- Keep it away from children and pets
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: Do Colicaid drops induce sleep?
A: No, Colicaid drops do not induce sleep or cause drowsiness.
Q: Can Colicaid be given daily?
A: Colicaid drops should be given as per the recommendation of the doctor.
Q: Can Colicaid drop given after vaccination?
A: It is important to consult the doctor before giving any medication to babies after vaccination. Some pain, crying, fever is considered normal after vaccination. It may subside gradually.
Q: Can I give Colicaid drops for loose motions?
A: No, Colicaid drops are not used for loose motions. Consult the doctor for the appropriate medication.
Q: How long should Colicaid drops be used?
A: Colicaid drops should be used in duration as told by the doctor.
Q: Should Colicaid drops be given before or after feeding?
A: Colicaid drops should be given 15 mins before feeding.
|You Save||₹7.5 (15% on MRP)|
|Best Offer||Use Code: 18SAVE & get 18% discount|
|Uses||Flatulence in children and infants|
Last Updated on: 05 Apr 2021 | 04:11 PM (IST)
The information provided herein is accurate, updated and complete as per the best practices of the Company. Please note that this information should not be treated as a replacement for physical medical consultation or advice. We do not guarantee the accuracy and the completeness of the information so provided. The absence of any information and/or warning to any drug shall not be considered and assumed as an implied assurance of the Company. We do not take any responsibility for the consequences arising out of the aforementioned information and strongly recommend you for a physical consultation in case of any queries or doubts. Please click here for detailed T&C.
Please add item(s) to proceed
1 Lakh+ Products
We maintain strict quality controls on all our partner retailers, so that you always get standard quality products.
100% secure and trusted payment protection
We have a new and dynamic return window policy for medicines and healthcare items. Refer FAQs section for more details.
Our Payment Partners
© 2021 PharmEasy. All Rights Reserved