Coldrid Syrup 60ml
Coldrid Syrup 60ml Description
Coldrid Syrup 60ml contains chlorpheniramine maleate, paracetamol, and phenylephrine as the active molecules. This syrup is used to treat minor aches and pain, runny nose, sneezing, nasal or sinus co
ngestion, headache, itchy nose or throat, and itchy and watery eyes. Chlorpheniramine blocks the action of a molecule known as histamine that is responsible for producing allergy-like symptoms. Paracetamol increases the pain threshold in the brain by inhibiting the production of some molecules. Phenylephrine acts on certain molecules inside the nose to reduce nasal congestion and swelling and to increase drainage of the sinus cavities. This medicine is available on doctors prescription for adults and children. You should not take this syrup more or less than the recommended dosage and duration. If you experience any unusual side effects, seek medical advice immediately.
|You Save||₹4.89 (15% on MRP)|
|Contains||Chlorpheniramine / Chlorphenamine(2.0 Mg) + Phenylephrine(5.0 Mg) + Paracetamol / Acetaminophen(250.0 Mg)|
|Uses||Minor aches and pain, runny nose|
|Side effects||Breathing problems, changes in vision, irregular heartbeat, anxiety, trouble urinating|
|Therapy||COUGH COLD PREPARATION|
Uses of Coldrid Syrup 60ml
- Minor aches and pain
- Runny nose
- Nasal or sinus congestion
- Itchy nose or throat
- Itchy eyes
- Watery eyes
Contraindications of Coldrid Syrup 60ml
- Known allergy to chlorpheniramine maleate, paracetamol, phenylephrine, or any other ingredients of Coldrid syrup
- Severe high blood pressure
Side effects of Coldrid Syrup 60ml
- Breathing problems
- Changes in vision
- Irregular heartbeat
- Fear, anxiety, or restless
- Trouble passing urine or change in the amount of urine
Precautions and Warnings of Coldrid Syrup 60ml
Other General Warnings
- You have liver disease
- You have asthma
- You have diabetes
- You have glaucoma
- You have high blood pressure
- You have heart problems
- You have stomach ulcer
- You have trouble urinating
- You have thyroid problems
- You have allergy to food, preservatives, dyes, or any ingredients of this medications
Mode of Action of Coldrid Syrup 60ml
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Coldrid Syrup 60ml
- Take Coldrid syrup by mouth only
- Use the spoon or measuring cup provided with the syrup to measure the exact amount of syrup
- The dose and duration for using Coldrid syrup should be exactly as per doctor's recommendation
- Do not take more syrup than recommended
Interactions of Coldrid Syrup 60ml
Interactions with other medicines
- Concomitant administration of monoamine oxidase inhibitors can increase the chances of side effects
Storage and disposal of Coldrid Syrup 60ml
Dosage of Coldrid Syrup 60ml
Missed a Dose
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: Does Coldrid Syrup causes weight gain?
Q: Is Coldrid Syrup is habit-forming?
Q: Can Coldrid syrup be used for children?
- DailyMed - ACETAMINOPHEN, CHLORPHENIRAMINE MALEATE, PHENYLEPHRINE HYDROCHLORIDE- acetaminophen, chlorpheniramine maleate, and phenylephrine hydrochloride tablet, coated [Internet]. Dailymed.nlm.nih.gov. 2022 [cited 21 April 2022].
- Sinarest oral drops [Internet]. Centaurpharma.com. 2022 [cited 21 April 2022].
- Chlorpheniramine; Phenylephrine Oral drops Solution [Internet]. Cleveland Clinic. 2022 [cited 21 April 2022].