Coed3 Bottle Of 5ml Solution
By KOYE PHARMACEUTICALS PVT LTD
5ml Oral Solution in Bottle
Inclusive of all taxes
7 days return policyRead More
All the Products are packed and stored Safely
Coed3 60000 IU/5ML Description
Coed3 Bottle Of 5ml Solution contains Vitamin D3 which is also known as cholecalciferol or colecalciferol.
|You Save||₹11.55 (15% on MRP)|
|Contains||Vitamin D3 / Cholecalciferol(60000.0 Iu/5ml)|
Check more medicines with composition as Vitamin D3 / Cholecalciferol(60000.0 Iu/5ml)
9 Generic Alternate(s)
Contains same composition as Coed3 Bottle Of 5ml Solution
- Tcud3 Nano Sugar Free Bottle Of 5ml Oral SolutionBy Avighna Medicare Pvt Ltd5ml Oral Solution in BottleMRP 65.00₹ 46.1629.49% CHEAPER₹ 9.23/Ml
- Calcijoint D3 Shot Sugar Free Bottle Of 5ml Oral SolutionBy Leeford Healthcare Ltd5ml Oral Solution in BottleMRP 55.00₹ 46.7528.57% CHEAPER₹ 9.35/Ml
- D3 Must Nano Mixed Fruit Flavour Sugar Free Bottle Of 5ml Oral SolutionBy Mankind Pharmaceuticals Ltd5ml Oral Solution in BottleMRP 64.99₹ 61.755.65% CHEAPER₹ 12.35/Ml
- Topup D3 Sugar Free Bottle Of 5ml Oral SolutionBy Nuvox Healthcare5ml Oral Solution in BottleMRP 90.00₹ 76.50₹ 15.30/Ml
- Kidrich D3 Mango And Mint Flavour Sugar Free Bottle Of 5ml Oral SolutionBy Dr Reddy's Laboratories Ltd5ml Oral Solution in BottleMRP 54.45₹ 34.3047.59% CHEAPER₹ 6.86/Ml
- Coed3 Sugar Free Bottle Of 5ml SolutionBy Koye Pharmaceuticals Pvt Ltd5ml Oral Solution in BottleMRP 77.00₹ 67.77₹ 13.55/Ml
- Kalzin Nano Sugar Free Bottle Of 5ml Oral SolutionBy Unimarck Pharma India Limited5ml Oral Solution in BottleMRP 66.00₹ 56.1014.29% CHEAPER₹ 11.22/Ml
- Nanonat D3 Bottle Of 5ml Oral SolutionBy Natco Pharma Ltd5ml Oral Solution in BottleMRP 85.00₹ 75.66₹ 15.13/Ml
- Geo D3 Nano Shot Butterscotch Flavour Sugar Free Bottle Of 5ml Oral SolutionBy Origin Healthcare5ml Oral Solution in BottleMRP 78.75₹ 70.09₹ 14.02/Ml
Uses of Coed3 60000 IU/5ML
- For treatment and prevention of vitamin D and calcium deficiency.
- As an adjuvant for the treatment and prevention of osteoporosis and bone disorders.
- As a supplement when vitamin D requirements of the body are high such as in elderly, after surgery and in growing children.
Precautions and Warnings of Coed3 60000 IU/5ML
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- You have any existing medical condition like diabetes, hypertension, kidney or liver problem.
- You are on other medications, supplements or following any complementary or integrative health approaches.
- You should not take this supplement if you are allergic to any of the components of this supplement.
- You have any planned surgery or operation. You may be asked to stop taking these products at least 2-3 weeks ahead of the procedure.
- Dietary supplements are intended to supplement the diets of some people and should not be a substitute for a well-balanced, varied diet and a healthy lifestyle.
Ingredients and Benefits of Coed3 60000 IU/5ML
Vitamin D3 plays a very crucial role in absorption of calcium and phosphorus from the intestine, which is critical for formation, growth and regeneration of bones. It supports healthy bones and teeth. It also plays a role in cell growth, neuromuscular and immune function, and reduction of inflammation. If you do not get enough of vitamin D, you are more likely to experience fractures, muscle pain and weakness. Adequate levels of vitamin D in the body can prevent the rickets in children and bone softening in adults and elderly....
Directions for Use of Coed3 60000 IU/5ML
- Take this supplement as advised by your doctor.
- You should not consume vitamin supplements more than the stated recommended daily dose.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: Which foods are a good source of vitamin D?
- Very few food products are a good source of vitamin D like cod liver oil, cheese, egg yolk, etc.
- Vitamin D is formed under our skin when we are exposed to the sun
- Sun exposure from 10 am to 3 pm at least twice a week for 10-30 minutes can help prevent vitamin deficiency
Q: Why should one take vitamin D?
A: With the current lifestyle, we are all based indoors in air-conditioned offices, houses and cars with hardly any exposure to the sun. It can eventually lead to an increase in vitamin D deficiency in all age groups and more fractures and muscle weakness. There is a lot of research happening suggesting that vitamin D may have a role in preventing the onset of diabetes, cancers like colon, breast and helps build immunity.
Q: Is this a health supplement? Can it be harmful if I take it too much?
A: Yes, taking too much of this supplement can be harmful. Overdose can cause stomach discomforts and increased calcium levels in the body. If you think you have taken too much of this supplement, seek medical attention immediately.
Q: Can I take this supplement if I am pregnant?
A: This supplement should be taken under medical supervision by a pregnant woman. High doses of Vitamin D are not be taken in pregnancy.
Q: Why does vitamin D deficiency occur?
A: Vitamin D deficiency occurs due to inadequate dietary intake, increased requirement, and impaired absorption by the body. It can happen due to limited exposure to sunlight, inability of kidneys to convert vitamin D into active form and poor absorption from the intestine. It is also common among individuals allergic to milk products, lactose intolerant and following some specific diet like ovo-vegetarianism and veganism.
Q: Can I take Coed3 Bottle Of 5ml Solution daily?
A: Coed3 Bottle Of 5ml Solution is a high dose of vitamin D and not meant for daily consumption. High doses of vitamin D are to be taken once a week for a few weeks as advised by your doctor.
Country of Origin
Expires on or After
The information provided herein is supplied to the best of our abilities to make it accurate and reliable as it is published after a review by a team of professionals. This information is solely intended to provide a general overview on the product and must be used for informational purposes only. You should not use the information provided herein to diagnose, prevent, or cure a health problem. Nothing contained on this page is intended to create a doctor-patient relationship, replace or be a substitute for a registered medical practitioner's medical treatment/advice or consultation. The absence of any information or warning to any medicine shall not be considered and assumed as an implied assurance. We highly recommend that you consult your registered medical practitioner for all queries or doubts related to your medical condition. You hereby agree that you shall not make any health or medical-related decision based in whole or in part on anything contained in the Site. Please click here for detailed T&C.