Coecoral 225mg Strip Of 10 Capsules
By KOYE PHARMACEUTICALS PVT LTD
10 Capsule(s) in Strip
Inclusive of all taxes
Out of Stock
All the Products are packed and stored Safely
Coecoral Capsule contains calcium. It is one of the most essential mineral required the body for optimal health. It is used to treat calcium deficiency. It is also used as an adjuvent to treat & prevent osteoporosis and bone disorders. It should be taken as recommended by the doctor....
Ingredients and Benefits
- Calcium is one of the most profuse mineral in the body which is essential for critical metabolic functions.
- Most prominently it is required for building and maintaining healthy bones and teeth.
- It plays crucial role in nerve transmission, muscle function, cellular signalling and hormone secretion.
- It is very important for maintaining the balance of breaking down and building up of bones.
- It also supports flexible movements and mobility of muscles and bones.
Uses of Coecoral 225 MG
- For treatment of calcium deficiency.
- As an adjuvent for the treatment and prevention of osteoporosis and bone disorders.
- As a supplement when calcium requirement of body is high such as in elderly, after surgery, during pregnancy and lactation.
Precautions and Warnings of Coecoral 225 MG
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- If you have any existing medical condition like diabetes, hypertension, kidney or liver problem
- If you are on other medications, supplements or following any complementary or integrative health approaches
- If you should not take this supplement if you are allergic to any of the component of this supplement
- If you have any planned surgery or operation. You may be asked to stop taking these products at least 2-3 weeks ahead of the procedure
- Dietary supplements are intended to supplement the diets of some people and should not be a substitute for a well-balanced, varied diet and a healthy lifestyle
Directions for Use of Coecoral 225 MG
- Take Coecoral Capsule as adviced by your doctor.
- You should not consume calcium supplements more than the stated recommended daily dose.
Storage and disposal of Coecoral 225 MG
- Coecoral Capsule should be stored in a cool and dry place
- Keep it out of the reach of children
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: Which foods are a good source of calcium?
- Milk, curd, cheese, paneer and other dairy products
- Chinese cabbage, kale, and broccoli
Q: Are there any special warnings and precautions related to calcium supplement?
- If you have kidney function problem or kidney stone
- You are taking water pills or medicine for heart failure
- You are taking any other medicines or supplements containing calcium
- You are suffering from tissue calcification (deposit of calcium in body tissues)
Q: Is Coecoral Capsule a health supplement? Can it be harmful if I take it too much?
A: Yes, taking it too much of this supplement can be harmful. Overdose can cause stomach discomforts. If you think you have taken too much of this medicine, seek medical attention immediately.
Country of Origin
Other Products from this Brand
- Coecoral Total Tab 10 S
- Coecoral Max Strip Of 15 Capsules
- Coecoral D 3 Strip Of 15 Capsules
- Coecoral D 3 500 Mg Strip Of 15 Tablets
- Coecoral 250 Mg Strip Of 15 Tablets
- Coecoral D 3 Mint Flavour Strip Of 15 Chewable Tablets
- Coecoral Iso Strip Of 15 Capsules
- Coecoral Iso Strip Of 10 Capsules
- Coecoral Max Strip Of 10 Capsules
- Coecoral D 3 500 Mg Strip Of 10 Tablets
The information provided herein is supplied to the best of our abilities to make it accurate and reliable as it is published after a review by a team of professionals. This information is solely intended to provide a general overview on the product and must be used for informational purposes only. You should not use the information provided herein to diagnose, prevent, or cure a health problem. Nothing contained on this page is intended to create a doctor-patient relationship, replace or be a substitute for a registered medical practitioner's medical treatment/advice or consultation. The absence of any information or warning to any medicine shall not be considered and assumed as an implied assurance. We highly recommend that you consult your registered medical practitioner for all queries or doubts related to your medical condition. You hereby agree that you shall not make any health or medical-related decision based in whole or in part on anything contained in the Site. Please click here for detailed T&C.