Coecoral 225mg Strip Of 10 Capsules
Coecoral 225 MG Description
Coecoral Capsule contains calcium. It is one of the most essential mineral required the body for optimal health. It is used to treat calcium deficiency. It is also used as an adjuvent to treat & prev
ent osteoporosis and bone disorders. It should be taken as recommended by the doctor.
Uses of Coecoral 225 MG
- For treatment of calcium deficiency.
- As an adjuvent for the treatment and prevention of osteoporosis and bone disorders.
- As a supplement when calcium requirement of body is high such as in elderly, after surgery, during pregnancy and lactation.
Precautions and Warnings of Coecoral 225 MG
Other General Warnings
- If you have any existing medical condition like diabetes, hypertension, kidney or liver problem
- If you are on other medications, supplements or following any complementary or integrative health approaches
- If you should not take this supplement if you are allergic to any of the component of this supplement
- If you have any planned surgery or operation. You may be asked to stop taking these products at least 2-3 weeks ahead of the procedure
- Dietary supplements are intended to supplement the diets of some people and should not be a substitute for a well-balanced, varied diet and a healthy lifestyle
Ingredients and Benefits of Coecoral 225 MG
- Calcium is one of the most profuse mineral in the body which is essential for critical metabolic functions.
- Most prominently it is required for building and maintaining healthy bones and teeth.
- It plays crucial role in nerve transmission, muscle function, cellular signalling and hormone secretion.
- It is very important for maintaining the balance of breaking down and building up of bones.
- It also supports flexible movements and mobility of muscles and bones.
Directions for Use of Coecoral 225 MG
- Take Coecoral Capsule as adviced by your doctor.
- You should not consume calcium supplements more than the stated recommended daily dose.
Storage and disposal of Coecoral 225 MG
- Coecoral Capsule should be stored in a cool and dry place
- Keep it out of the reach of children
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: Which foods are a good source of calcium?
- Milk, curd, cheese, paneer and other dairy products
- Chinese cabbage, kale, and broccoli
Q: Are there any special warnings and precautions related to calcium supplement?
- If you have kidney function problem or kidney stone
- You are taking water pills or medicine for heart failure
- You are taking any other medicines or supplements containing calcium
- You are suffering from tissue calcification (deposit of calcium in body tissues)
Q: Is Coecoral Capsule a health supplement? Can it be harmful if I take it too much?
Other Products from this Brand
- COECORAL TOTAL STRIP OF 10 TABLETS
- COECORAL MAX STRIP OF 15 CAPSULES
- COECORAL D3 STRIP OF 15 CAPSULES
- COECORAL D3 500MG STRIP OF 15 TABLETS
- COECORAL 250MG STRIP OF 15 TABLETS
- COECORAL ISO STRIP OF 15 CAPSULES
- COECORAL ISO STRIP OF 10 CAPSULES
- COECORAL MAX STRIP OF 10 CAPSULES
- COECORAL PLUS STRIP OF 15 SOFTGEL CAPSULES
- COECORAL PLUS STRIP OF 10 SOFTGEL CAPSULES