Clonafit Md 0.25mg Tablet
Clonafit Md 0.25 MG Description
Clonafit MD is used to treat epilepsy. Epilepsy is a nervous system disorder manifesting as short episodes of body movements that are often jerky and uncontrolled. These movements are usually sudden
in onset and very distressing. Abnormal electrical discharges bring about these movements. Clonafit MD contains clonazepam which acts on centres in the brain and depresses the action of these nerves. This terminates the seizure and prevents seizures from occurring in the future. It may also cause loss of consciousness. When one suffers from anxiety, the mind is restless, uneasy, and fears the known or unknown. Clonafit MD helps relieve the symptoms of anxiety, and the patient feels better and at ease. Clonafit MD may cause sleepiness, loss of concentration, dizziness, loss of coordination, and depression. If one experiences any of these symptoms, one should seek medical advice. The medication should be used with caution in patients with liver disease, kidney disease, and pregnancy. Clonafit MD should not be consumed with alcohol. Clonafit MD is a habit-forming medication and should not be taken without medical consultation and prescription.
|You Save||₹2.97 (15% on MRP)|
|Uses||Seizures, Fits, Anxiety Disorders|
|Side effects||Sleepiness, Dullness, Lack of concentration, Irritability, Impaired coordination, Dizziness, Depression|
Uses of Clonafit Md 0.25 MG
- Epilepsy and fits
- Anxiety disorder
Contraindications of Clonafit Md 0.25 MG
- Liver disease
- Kidney disease
- Patients with breathing difficulty or COPD
- Patients suffering from glaucoma
- Skin rash or allergy with prior use of this medication
Side effects of Clonafit Md 0.25 MG
- Side effects of Clonafit MD (List)
- Please seek the doctor’s advice if you experience any of the following symptoms,
- Lack of concentration
- Impaired coordination
Precautions and Warnings of Clonafit Md 0.25 MG
Other General Warnings
- You suffer from liver disease or kidney disease. Please consult your medical practitioner before consuming Clonafit MD if one suffers from it.
Mode of Action of Clonafit Md 0.25 MG
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Clonafit Md 0.25 MG
- The tablet should be taken by mouth.
- It should be swallowed.
- It need not be crushed into powder, chewed or taken in parts.
- The dose and duration should not exceed the prescription.
- It should be taken at a fixed time in the day.
- It can be taken before or after the food.
Interactions of Clonafit Md 0.25 MG
Interactions with other medicines
- Clonafit MD 0.25mg should not be used with other anti-epilepsy medications like lorazepam, diazepam, and clobazam. Certain anti-anxiety medications such as alprazolam and chlordiazepoxide can cause moderate to severe drug interaction. Tricyclic antidepressants (e.g. amitriptyline, clomipramine, desipramine, trimipramine) can cause depression, Clonafit MD 0.25 mg should not be combined with other antidepressants. Seek medical advice before taking this medicine for other drug interactions....
Interactions with food items
- This medicine has no interaction with food. It can be taken before or after food. But taking the medication at a fixed time is preferable.