Clomic S 3% Lotion 30ml
By EAST WEST PHARMACEUTICALS PVT LTD
30ml Lotion in Bottle
Inclusive of all taxes
15 days return policyRead More
All the Products are packed and stored Safely
Clomic S Lotion is a combination of clobetasol and salicylic acid as active ingredient. Clobetasol is a steroid and salicylic acid is an antiseptic. It can soften the hard layer of skin. Clomic S is used for the treatment of various skin conditions such as eczema, red sores around the nose and mouth (Impetigo), skin damage (Lesions) and red scaly patches (Psoriasis). This Lotion should only be used externally and must not be used for any other skin conditions without consulting your doctor....
|You Save||₹16.78 (18% on MRP)|
|Best Offer||Use Code: 18SAVE & get 18% discount|
|Contains||Clobetasol Propionate(0.05 %W/V),Salicylic Acid(3.0 %W/V)|
|Side effects||Burning, irritation, itching at the application site|
Check more medicines with composition as Clobetasol Propionate(0.05 %W/V) + Salicylic Acid(3.0 %W/V)
Uses of Clomic S 3% Lotion 30ml
Skin problems like eczema, psoriasis, impetigo and dermatitis.
Contraindications of Clomic S 3% Lotion 30ml
- If you are allergic to clobetasol, salicylic acid or any other ingredient of Clomic S Lotion.
- If you have any untreated skin infection or skin thinning problem.
- It should not be used for treating infection in your private parts, face, acne, around mouth and skin perforations.
- If you have chickenpox, shingles, warts or any other wounds and skin infections.
- Clomic S Lotion is not meant for children less than 12 years of age.
Side effects of Clomic S 3% Lotion 30ml
- Thinning of skin
- Cracks on skin
Precautions and Warnings of Clomic S 3% Lotion 30ml
Can I apply Clomic S Lotion during pregnancy?
Clomic S Lotion contains topical steroids. Therefore, it should be used only under a doctor's supervision. In case you have been prescribed this Lotion, avoid using it in larger skin areas for a prolonged duration.
Can I apply Clomic S Lotion while breastfeeding?
Clomic S Lotion can be used by a breastfeeding woman if prescribed by the doctor. It should not be applied to the breast or areas near the breast of a breastfeeding mother as there can be chances of ingestion of this by a breastfed infant.
Can I drive if I have applied Clomic S Lotion?
It does not influence your driving ability since it is applied externally on the skin.
Can I consume alcohol with Clomic S Lotion?
No information is available on the interactions of this medicine when taken with alcohol. Alcohol delays healing and make your skin dry. Thus, caution is advised.
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- You have a history of allergic reactions to any other topical medicine or steroid.
- You experience sudden weight gain, purple stretch marks on arms, breast or stomach, thinning of the skin (Cushing's syndrome).
- You should not use this Lotion on open wounds or on a large surface area.
- You are experiencing irritation, dryness, sensitivity on the skin after applying this Lotion, discontinue and consult your doctor.
- You should not apply this medicine near the eyes, eyelids, nose or mucous membranes.
- You should not smoke or go near smoke or heat after applying this Lotion.
Mode of Action of Clomic S 3% Lotion 30ml
How Does It Work?
- Clobetasol is a steroid that acts by blocking the synthesis of a chemical substance that is responsible for itching, swelling and redness.
- Salicylic acid improves the condition of swelling and redness in the skin and helps in shedding the hard skin or dead skin. It also improves the penetration of clobetasol into the skin.
Directions for Use of Clomic S 3% Lotion 30ml
- Use Clomic S Lotion as directed by your doctor and follow all the instructions.
- For external use only, apply it on the healthy skin surface, free from cuts and wounds.
- Wash your hands before and after using Clomic S Lotion, unless your hands are the area to be treated.
- Apply a thin layer and rub gently to cover the affected area, for days and time advised by your doctor.
Interactions of Clomic S 3% Lotion 30ml
Interactions with other medicines
- Clomic S Lotion is for local application on the skin and thus is less likely to interact with other medicines taken orally. However, it may interact with other topically applied medicine. Discuss with your doctor if you are already on another topical medicine....
- Be cautious if you are taking antifungal medicines like Itraconazole, Ritonavir which is used in HIV infection. Do not apply any other topical medicine in the area where Clomic S Lotion is applied.
Storage and disposal of Clomic S 3% Lotion 30ml
- Store Clomic S Lotion below 30°C.
- Keep it out of the reach of children and pets.
- Discard the expired medicine or medicine that is no longer required.
Dosage of Clomic S 3% Lotion 30ml
Clomic S Lotion is for external application, cases of overdose are unlikely. However, upon accidental ingestion, contact your doctor immediately or visit the nearest hospital. If you have applied extra quantities of this Lotion, wipe out the excess of the medicine with a tissue or cotton....
Missed a Dose
If you have missed applying this Lotion, apply it as soon as possible. Do not over apply this medicine to compensate for the missed application.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: What is the use of Clomic S Lotion?
A: It is used for the treatment of skin conditions such as eczema, impetigo, dermatoses and psoriasis.
Q: Can I go out on a sunny day after applying Clomic S Lotion?
A: No, sun exposure to conditions like eczema and skin conditions such as dermatoses can worsen the condition. Therefore, avoid direct exposure to sunlight.
- ClobaDerm 500micrograms/g Cream - Summary of Product Characteristics (SmPC) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2022 [cited 5 May 2022]
- Salicylic Acid Ointment BP - Summary of Product Characteristics (SmPC) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2022 [cited 5 May 2022]
- Medisalic Ointment [Internet]. Torque Pharma. 2022 [cited 5 May 2022]
Expires on or After
The information provided herein is supplied to the best of our abilities to make it accurate and reliable as it is published after a review by a team of professionals. This information is solely intended to provide a general overview on the product and must be used for informational purposes only. You should not use the information provided herein to diagnose, prevent, or cure a health problem. Nothing contained on this page is intended to create a doctor-patient relationship, replace or be a substitute for a registered medical practitioner's medical treatment/advice or consultation. The absence of any information or warning to any medicine shall not be considered and assumed as an implied assurance. We highly recommend that you consult your registered medical practitioner for all queries or doubts related to your medical condition. You hereby agree that you shall not make any health or medical-related decision based in whole or in part on anything contained in the Site. Please click here for detailed T&C.