Clocip B Cream 10gm
Clocip B Cream 10gm Description
Clocip B cream is an anti-fungal medicine. It is used to treat skin infections that are caused due to fungi such as ringworm, fungal infections between the toes, etc. It is a combination medicine con
taining beclomethasone and clotrimazole. Clocip B cream is meant only for external application and should be applied exactly as recommended by your doctor. You may experience some application site reactions as side effects, but they normally fade away with time. Please report to your doctor if you notice the side effects persist or worsen.
- Certosure Tube Of 20gm CreamBy Avighna Medicare Pvt Ltd20g Cream in TubeMRP 69.00₹ 69.0036.11% CHEAPER₹ 3.45/Gram
Uses of Clocip B Cream 10gm
Contraindications of Clocip B Cream 10gm
- If you are allergic to beclomethasone, clotrimazole or any of the ingredients of Clocip B cream.
- If you have a history of any other corticosteroids or imidazoles.
Side effects of Clocip B Cream 10gm
Precautions and Warnings of Clocip B Cream 10gm
Other General Warnings
- You develop any skin reactions or allergic reactions after applying Clocip B cream, inform your doctor immediately.
- You are using this medicine for over two weeks, as prolonged use of this medicine can cause symptoms like fever, shaking, chills, headache, diarrhoea, depression, low blood pressure, etc.
- Do not use this cream on any condition other than prescribed by your doctor.
- Do not apply this medicine for a prolonged duration on a larger skin area or more than the prescribed duration.
- Clocip B cream is not recommended for use in children.
Mode of Action of Clocip B Cream 10gm
How Does It Work?
- Beclomethasone is a steroid that acts by blocking the synthesis of natural substances, i.e. prostaglandins, which is responsible for itching, swelling and redness. Clotrimazole works by inhibiting the formation of a fungal cell wall component, which leads to altered permeability and growth of fungus, causing infection....
Directions for Use of Clocip B Cream 10gm
- Clocip B cream should be used as directed by your doctor.
- It is meant for external use only.
- Read the instructions on the label or leaflet before use.
- Clean and dry the affected area well.
- Apply the cream on healthy skin surface free from cuts and wounds.
- Wash your hands before and after using this lotion unless your hands are the area to be treated.
- In case your eyes come in contact with this lotion, rinse your eyes with clean water immediately.
Interactions of Clocip B Cream 10gm
Interactions with other medicines
- As Clocip B cream is meant for external use, it is less likely to interact with other medicines. However, you should always consult your doctor if you are taking other medicines for treating other health conditions....
- Medicines like mifepristone, adesleukin, ritonavir should be used with caution with this cream.
Storage and disposal of Clocip B Cream 10gm
- Store Clocip B cream in a cool and dry place.
- Do not freeze it.
- Keep it out of reach and sight of children and pets.
Dosage of Clocip B Cream 10gm
Missed a Dose
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: How does Clocip B cream work?
Q: Can Clocip B cream be used for ringworm infection?
- Canison B Indication, Dosage, Side Effect, Precaution | CIMS India [Internet]. Mims.com. 2021 [cited 10 November 2021]
- Clenil Modulite 250 micrograms inhaler (with Dose Indicator) - Summary of Product Characteristics (SmPC) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2021 [cited 10 November 2021]
- Clotrimazole Cream 1% - Summary of Product Characteristics (SmPC) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2021 [cited 10 November 2021]
- Beclomethasone: Uses, Side Effects, Interactions, Pictures, Warnings & Dosing - WebMD [Internet]. Webmd.com. 2021 [cited 10 November 2021]
- Clotrimazole: Uses, Side Effects, Interactions, Pictures, Warnings & Dosing - WebMD [Internet]. Webmd.com. 2021 [cited 10 November 2021]