Clin 3 Tube Of 15gm Gel
By UNIMARCK PHARMA INDIA LIMITED
15g Gel in Tube
Inclusive of all taxes
7 days return policyRead More
All the Products are packed and stored Safely
Clin 3 Tube Of 15gm Gel Description
Clin 3 gel contains a combination of Clindamycin and Nicotinamide. Clindamycin is an antibiotic and Nicotinamide or Niacin is a form of vitamin B3. It helps in reducing acne, whiteheads and blackhead
s and also reduces acne scars and prevents acne or pimples. Skin dryness, itching and burning sensation are few side effects you may experience while using this gel. Avoid using makeup in excess, other products on your skin when using this gel. Avoid using it if you are pregnant or breastfeeding. Do not pop pimples as that leads to bacteria, pus spreading on the skin that can lead to the spread of pimples and acne scars.
|You Save||₹18.00 (15% on MRP)|
|Contains||Clindamycin(1.0 %W/W) + Vitamin B3 / Nicotinic Acid / Niacin(4.0 %W/W)|
|Side effects||Skin dryness, irritation, burning sensation, redness|
Check more medicines with composition as Clindamycin(1.0 %W/W) + Vitamin B3 / Nicotinic Acid / Niacin(4.0 %W/W)
3 Brand Alternate(s)
Contains same composition as Clin 3 Tube Of 15gm Gel
- Erytop N Gel 15gmBy Usv Pvt Ltd15g Gel in TubeMRP 163.35₹ 138.85₹ 9.26/Gram
- Klinface N 20gm GelBy Kivi Labs Limited20g Gel in TubeMRP 133.00₹ 133.00₹ 6.65/Gram
- Nilac Tube Of 20gm GelBy Micro Labs20g Gel in TubeMRP 165.00₹ 140.25₹ 7.01/Gram
Uses of Clin 3 Tube Of 15gm Gel
Clin 3 gel is used in the treatment of bacterial infection and inflammation of skin such as acne, whiteheads, pimples and blackheads.
Contraindications of Clin 3 Tube Of 15gm Gel
- If you are allergic to Clindamycin, Nicotinamide or any other components of Clin 3 gel.
- If you have a history of inflammatory bowel disease.
- If you have experienced diarrhoea upon antibiotic use.
Side effects of Clin 3 Tube Of 15gm Gel
- Skin irritation
- Dry Skin
- Oily skin
Precautions and Warnings of Clin 3 Tube Of 15gm Gel
Can I use Clin 3 gel during pregnancy?
Clin 3 gel is applied to the skin. The quantity that might get absorbed from the skin is too little, so the chances of any effect in pregnancy are rare. Still, this gel should be used only under medical supervision as its components are known to be unsafe during pregnancy, especially in the first trimester. In case you are prescribed this gel avoid using it in larger skin areas for a prolonged duration.
Can I use Clin 3 gel while breastfeeding?
Clin 3 gel should not be applied to the breast or areas near the breast of breastfeeding mothers as there can be chances of ingestion of this by a breastfed infant. Avoid using it on large areas of skin or for a prolonged period.
Can I drive if I have applied Clin 3 gel?
No information is available on the ability to drive as it is to be applied topically.
Can I consume alcohol with Clin 3 gel?
There is no direct interaction between alcohol and Clin 3 gel. However, alcohol is known to worsen infection and inflammation. It's better to avoid consuming alcohol when you are prescribed this ointment.
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- You are allergic to any components of this gel or history of any allergic skin reaction.
- You are experiencing excessive dryness, irritation and peeling of the skin.
- You have a history of inflammation of the colon or antibiotic-associated diarrhoea. Avoid contact with eyes, mouth and nose.
- This gel should not come into contact with the eyes, mouth, nostrils or internal surfaces of skin.
- In case your eyes come in contact with this medicine wash immediately.
Mode of Action of Clin 3 Tube Of 15gm Gel
How Does It Work?
- Clindamycin is an antibiotic agent which is widely used to treat various bacterial infection of the skin. It inhibits the growth and multiplication of the acne-causing bacteria.
- Nicotinamide acts as an anti-inflammatory agent and reduces the swelling and redness associated with acne. It also regulates the amount of acne-causing oil being produced by the oil glands in your skin and helps in lightening the marks due to pimple, acne and other skin problems....
Directions for Use of Clin 3 Tube Of 15gm Gel
- Use Clin 3 gel as directed by your doctor.
- It is meant for external use only.
- Apply it on a skin surface free from cuts & wounds.
- Wash your hands before & after using this gel.
- In case your eyes come in contact with this gel rinse your eyes with clean water immediately.
Interactions of Clin 3 Tube Of 15gm Gel
Interactions with other medicines
- There is limited information available on the interaction of Clin 3 gel with other medicines. However, as this gel contains clindamycin & nicotinamide, any interaction seen with these two components when taken alone may occur with this combination....
- This gel is meant for local application on skin and thus is less likely to interact with other medicines taken orally. However, it may interact with other topically applied medicine. Discuss with your doctor if you are already on another topical medicine....
- Be cautious if you are taking oral anticoagulants like Warfarin, Acenocoumarol and Fluindione as components of this medicine may interact with that. Regular monitoring of blood coagulation parameters is recommended....
Storage and disposal of Clin 3 Tube Of 15gm Gel
- Store Clin gel at room temperature, away from heat, moisture and direct light.
- Keep it out of the reach of children and pets.
- Do not keep outdated medicine or the ones no longer needed.
- Do not dispose of the medicines via wastewater or household waste.
Dosage of Clin 3 Tube Of 15gm Gel
As Clin 3 gel is meant for external use, cases of overdose are unlikely. However, upon accidental ingestion, contact your doctor immediately or visit the nearest hospital. If you have overapplied it, wipe out excess medicine with tissue or cotton....
Missed a Dose
If you missed any application of Clin 3 gel, apply it as soon as you remember. If it's time for your next application, skip the missed application and continue with your regular schedule. Do not overapply this medicine to compensate for the missed one....
Dr. Nikita Toshi
BDS (Bachelor of Dental Surgery)
Dr. Ritu Budania
MBBS, MD (Pharmacology)
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: Can Clin 3 gel be used in children?
A: The safety and effectiveness of this gel in children under the age of 12 have not been studied.
Q: Can I use this gel in viral infections?
A: Clindamycin is an antibacterial medicine and is not effective against viral infections.
Q: Is Clin 3 gel good for oily skin?
A: Yes, it is good for all skin types. It helps in controlling the excessive oil production in the skin.
Q: How to apply Clin 3 gel?
- Wash your face with a soap or face wash and pat it dry.
- Wash your hands before applying this gel.
- Apply a thin layer, rub it thoroughly and let it get absorbed.
- Avoid touching and pressing the acne, rub on pimple too firmly while applying it.
- Repeat it as prescribed by your doctor.
Q: Does Clin 3 gel work on pores?
A: The size of skin pores is usually inherited and this gel may directly not affect the size of pores. However, Nicotinamide present in this gel is known to control excessive oil production, which can help in reducing the pore size due to acne and pimples.
Q: Is Clin 3 gel good for pimples?
A: Yes, it is very helpful in controlling pimples and also helps in lightening the after marks.
Q: Does Clin 3 remove acne scars?
A: Clin 3 helps in reducing acne scars. However, it should be used only if prescribed by the doctor. Do not use this gel for any other skin condition other than what it is prescribed for.
Q: How does Clin 3 gel work?
- Clin 3 gel works by the combined action of clindamycin and nicotinamide.
- Clindamycin is an antibiotic agent which is widely used to treat various bacterial infections of the skin. It inhibits the growth and multiplication of the acne-causing bacteria.
- Nicotinamide acts as an anti-inflammatory agent and reduces the swelling and redness associated with acne. It also regulates the amount of acne-causing oil being produced by the oil glands in your skin and helps in lightening the marks due to pimples, acne, and other skin problems....
- Clindamycin- Summary of Product Characteristics (SmPC) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2021 [cited 14 April 2022]
- Nicotinamide- Summary of Product Characteristics (SmPC) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2021 [cited 14 April 2022]
- Clindamycin [Internet]. Medscape.com. 2021 [cited 14 April 2022]
- Mankind Pharma [Internet] Acnestar. 2021 [cited 14 April 2022]
Expires on or After
Other Products from this Brand
The information provided herein is supplied to the best of our abilities to make it accurate and reliable as it is published after a review by a team of professionals. This information is solely intended to provide a general overview on the product and must be used for informational purposes only. You should not use the information provided herein to diagnose, prevent, or cure a health problem. Nothing contained on this page is intended to create a doctor-patient relationship, replace or be a substitute for a registered medical practitioner's medical treatment/advice or consultation. The absence of any information or warning to any medicine shall not be considered and assumed as an implied assurance. We highly recommend that you consult your registered medical practitioner for all queries or doubts related to your medical condition. You hereby agree that you shall not make any health or medical-related decision based in whole or in part on anything contained in the Site. Please click here for detailed T&C.
Please add item(s) to proceed