Citiflo Plus Tablet
By MANKIND PHARMACEUTICALS LTD
10 Tablet(s) in Strip
Inclusive of all taxes
7 days return policyRead More
All the Products are packed and stored Safely
Citiflo Plus Tablet Description
Citiflo Plus Tablet is a combination medicine used to treat acute stroke. It has citicoline and piracetam as its active components. Citiflo Plus protects the brain cells from damage and helps to repa
ir them. It also increases blood flow and oxygen consumption in parts of the brain. The medicine is meant to be taken orally with a sufficient amount of water.
|You Save||₹106.51 (15% on MRP)|
|Contains||Citicoline(500.0 Mg) + Piracetam(800.0 Mg)|
|Side effects||Nervousness, uncontrolled movements, increase in weight|
Check more medicines with composition as Citicoline(500.0 Mg) + Piracetam(800.0 Mg)
11 Brand Alternate(s)
Contains same composition as Citiflo Plus Tablet
- Citinol Pr Strip Of 10 TabletsBy Knoll Healthcare Pvt Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 830.00₹ 705.50₹ 70.55/Tablet
- Storax Pr TabletBy Intas Pharmaceuticals Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 816.00₹ 693.60₹ 69.36/Tablet
- Nootropil C Strip Of 10 TabletsBy Dr Reddy's Laboratories Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 499.00₹ 424.1529.74% CHEAPER₹ 42.41/Tablet
- Ceham P Strip Of 10 TabletsBy Alkem Laboratories Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 795.00₹ 675.75₹ 67.58/Tablet
- Strozina Plus TabletBy Arinna Lifesciences Pvt Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 717.40₹ 609.79₹ 60.98/Tablet
- Neurocetam Plus Strip Of 10 TabletsBy Micro Labs10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 964.50₹ 819.82₹ 81.98/Tablet
- Neurocetam Plus Strip Of 15 TabletsBy Micro Labs15 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 964.50₹ 819.829.46% CHEAPER₹ 54.65/Tablet
- Megacholin Plus Tablet 10'sBy Aristo Pharmaceuticals Pvt Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 475.00₹ 403.7533.1% CHEAPER₹ 40.38/Tablet
- Colihenz P 800mg TabletBy La Renon Healthcare Pvt Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 771.00₹ 655.35₹ 65.53/Tablet
- Citimac P TabletBy Macleods Pharmaceuticals10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 760.00₹ 646.00₹ 64.6/Tablet
Uses of Citiflo Plus Tablet
For the treatment of acute stroke.
Contraindications of Citiflo Plus Tablet
- If you are allergic to citicoline, piracetam, or any of the components of Citiflo Plus Tablet.
- If you are suffering from any kind of medical condition, especially a kidney disorder.
- If you have a history of a brain haemorrhage.
- If you are suffering from Huntington's Chorea ( a neuron degenerative disease).
Side effects of Citiflo Plus Tablet
- Uncontrolled movements
- Increase in weight
Precautions and Warnings of Citiflo Plus Tablet
Can I take Citiflo Plus Tablet during pregnancy?
Citiflo Plus Tablet is not recommended to be used during pregnancy due to limited information available on its effect. Take this medicine only if it is prescribed by your doctor.
Can I take Citiflo Plus Tablet while breastfeeding?
It is not recommended to take Citiflo Plus Tablet if you are breastfeeding unless advised by your doctor.
Can I drive if I have consumed Citiflo Plus Tablet?
Citiflo Plus Tablet can cause shakiness or drowsiness. If you experience any such effects after taking this medicine that may affect your ability to drive safely, it is advised to avoid driving.
Can I consume alcohol with Citiflo Plus Tablet?
Do not consume alcohol during the treatment with Citiflo Plus Tablet.
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- You have an underlying medical condition such as stomach or intestinal ulcers, any kind of blood disorder, etc.
- You have a kidney disorder.
- You have a planned surgery or operation including dental surgery.
- You are on certain medications like anticoagulants including the low dose of aspirin.
- You are elderly and taking this medicine for a prolonged duration.
Mode of Action of Citiflo Plus Tablet
How Does It Work?
- Citiflo Plus Tablet has citicoline and piracetam as its active components.
- Citicoline protects brain cells from damage and helps to repair and nourish them, thereby increasing neuron excitability. Piracetam acts by improving the oxygen and blood flow to the brain.
- The combined action of these two active ingredients promotes healing, decreases brain damage, ensures speedy recovery in patients who have undergone stroke, and improves overall health.
Directions for Use of Citiflo Plus Tablet
- Take the medicine orally with a sufficient amount of water.
- Always take the medicine as recommended by your doctor.
- Do not chew, crush, or break the tablet.
- Do not take more than the prescribed dose.
Interactions of Citiflo Plus Tablet
Interactions with other medicines
- Sometimes Citiflo Plus Tablet may affect the way other medicines work, and other medicines may affect how Citiflo Plus Tablet work.
- Tell your doctor about all the medicines, supplements, or herbals you are currently taking or might take to avoid any possible interactions.
- Particular care should be taken if you are taking medicines for treating thyroid disorders, anticoagulants like warfarin, low doses of aspirin, meclofenoxate, and anti-Parkinson's medicine like levodopa....
Storage and disposal of Citiflo Plus Tablet
- Keep this medicine out of the sight and reach of children.
- Do not store above 25°C.
Dosage of Citiflo Plus Tablet
If you think you have taken too much of this medicine and experience any unusual medicine contact your doctor immediately or visit the nearest hospital.
Missed a Dose
If you missed any dose of medicine, take it as soon as you remember. If it's time for your next dose, then skip the missed dose and continue with your regular dose schedule. Do not take a double dose of medicine to compensate for the missed one....
Dr. Mansi Savla
B. Pharm, PharmD
Dr. Ritu Budania
MBBS, MD (Pharmacology)
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: When should I take Citiflo Plus Tablet?
A: It is advised to take Citiflo Plus at the same time each day as this helps to maintain a consistent level of medicine in the body, thus exhibit optimum results. You should take this medicine with water, preferably 30 mins before meal.
Q: How much time will Citiflo Plus Tablet take to perform its action?
A: It may take approximately 1- 2 hours to see improvements in the patient's condition after the oral administration of the medicine, however, the result may vary depending on the individuals physiology, disease condition and severity.
Q: Can Citiflo Plus be taken by patients suffering from renal insufficiency?
A: Piracetam is easily eliminated through the kidneys, so caution should thus be taken in cases of patients with kidney impairment. Dose adjustment might require in such conditions.
Expires on or After
The information provided herein is supplied to the best of our abilities to make it accurate and reliable as it is published after a review by a team of professionals. This information is solely intended to provide a general overview on the product and must be used for informational purposes only. You should not use the information provided herein to diagnose, prevent, or cure a health problem. Nothing contained on this page is intended to create a doctor-patient relationship, replace or be a substitute for a registered medical practitioner's medical treatment/advice or consultation. The absence of any information or warning to any medicine shall not be considered and assumed as an implied assurance. We highly recommend that you consult your registered medical practitioner for all queries or doubts related to your medical condition. You hereby agree that you shall not make any health or medical-related decision based in whole or in part on anything contained in the Site. Please click here for detailed T&C.
Please add item(s) to proceed