Cip Zox Strip Of 10 Tablets
Cip Zox Strip Of 10 Tablets Description
Cip-Zox Tablet 10-S contains a combination of 3 molecules, namely, a muscle relaxant called as Chlorzoxazone and two pain relievers, i.e., Diclofenac and Paracetamol. Chlorzoxazone acts on the brain
and spinal cord areas to reduce muscle stiffness or spasm, allowing muscles to move more freely. Diclofenac and Paracetamol operate by preventing the production of molecules in the brain that produces pain and inflammation (redness and swelling). Cip-Zox Tablets are only available on prescription by a doctor and you should only consume this tablets in the dose and duration recommended by the doctor. Do not give this tablet in children. Cip-Zox tablets can cause unusual side effects such as headache, dizziness, vertigo, nausea, indigestion, and stomach pain. If these effects persists, seek medica help.
|You Save||₹16.65 (15% on MRP)|
|Contains||Diclofenac Sodium(50.0 Mg) + Chlorzoxazone(500.0 Mg) + Paracetamol / Acetaminophen(325.0 Mg)|
|Uses||Pain, swelling, and stiffness caused by muscle sprains|
|Side effects||Headache, dizziness, vertigo, dyspepsia, abdominal pain|
Uses of Cip Zox Strip Of 10 Tablets
- Pain, swelling, and stiffness caused by muscle sprains
Contraindications of Cip Zox Strip Of 10 Tablets
- Known allergy to any ingredients of Cip-Zox tablets
- Congestive heart failure
- Kidney or liver problems
- Stomach ulcers or bleeding
- Peptic ulcer
Side effects of Cip Zox Strip Of 10 Tablets
- Abdominal pain
Precautions and Warnings of Cip Zox Strip Of 10 Tablets
Other General Warnings
- You suffer from liver disorders
- You suffer from kidney disease
- You suffer from ulcerative colitis or peptic ulcers
- You have heart problems
- You are lactose intolerant
- You have porphyria
- You have asthma
- You have heart problems
- You have diabetes
- You have bleeding disorders
- You have Systemic Erythematosus Lupus
- You had or are going to undergo surgery of stomach
Mode of Action of Cip Zox Strip Of 10 Tablets
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Cip Zox Strip Of 10 Tablets
- Take this medication at the dose and for the duration prescribed by your doctor
- Take it all at once. It should not be chewed, crushed, or broken.
- Cip-Zox Tablet should be consumed with food.
Interactions of Cip Zox Strip Of 10 Tablets
Interactions with other medicines
- Lithium when used with diclofenac may raise lithium blood concentrations
- Digoxin when taken with diclofenac may cause digoxin blood concentrations to rise
- Concomitant treatment with potassium-sparing diuretics, ciclosporin, tacrolimus, or trimethoprim may result in raised serum potassium levels
- Anticoagulants and antiplatelet medicines enhances the risk of bleeding if taken together
- The use of SSRIs together may raise the risk of gastrointestinal bleeding.
- Diclofenac can raise methotrexate levels in the body
- Diclofenac may aggravate ciclosporin toxicity in kidneys
- Concomitant use of tacrolimus raises the risk of toxicity in kidneys
- Concomitant use of quinolone antibiotics can cause seizures
- Concomitant use of phenytoin raises phenytoin levels in blood
- Colestipol and cholestyramine can delay diclofenac absorption
- Concomitant use of cardiac glycosides worsens cardiac failure, lowers GFR, and raises blood glycoside levels
- Concomitant use of mifepristone affects the action of mifepristone
- Concomitant use of warfarin increases bleeding risk
- Alcohol and other central nervous system depressants may increase chlorzoxazone's action on brain
- Isoniazid inhibits chlorzoxazone excretion
- Metoclopramide or domperidone increases the absorption of paracetamol
Storage and disposal of Cip Zox Strip Of 10 Tablets
- Keep out of reach from children and pets
- Store below 30°C in the original container
- Cip-Zox tablet should not be used after the expiry date
- If you observe any breakage in the blister, do not take Cip-Zox tablet
- Medicines should never be discarded in wastewater or household garbage
Dosage of Cip Zox Strip Of 10 Tablets
Missed a Dose
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: Can I stop taking Cip-Zox Tablet once I feel better?
Q: Can Cip-Zox tablets affect fertility?
Q: Can Cip-Zox tablets be given to children?
- Diclofenac Sodium 50mg Gastro-Resistant Tablets - Summary of Product Characteristics (SmPC) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2022 [cited 25 March 2022].
- Diclofenac sodium 50 mg [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2022 [cited 25 March 2022].
- PARACETAMOL/CHLORZOXAZONE [Internet]. 2022 [cited 11 April 2022].
- Drugs H. Chlorzoxazone: MedlinePlus Drug Information [Internet]. Medlineplus.gov. 2022 [cited 11 April 2022].
- Paracetamol 500mg Tablets - Summary of Product Characteristics (SmPC) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2022 [cited 21 April 2022].
- Chlorzoxazone [Internet]. Pubchem.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov. 2022 [cited 10 May 2022].