Cesai 125mg Dry Syrup 30ml
By SANIFY HEALTHCARE
30ml Dry Syrup in Bottle
Inclusive of all taxes
7 days return policyRead More
All the Products are packed and stored Safely
Cesai 125 MG/5ML Description
Cesai Dry Syrup is an antibiotic medicine. It is used for the treatment of a wide range of bacterial infections in children. It is effective against infections of the respiratory tract, ears, lungs,
skin or soft tissues, urinary tract, etc. It contains cefuroxime as its main component. Cesai Dry Syrup is specially designed for use in children and should be used under adults’ supervision. Please inform your doctor if your child is allergic to antibiotics or has experienced any allergic reactions after taking antibiotics. Give this medicine as prescribed and for the prescribed duration to your child.
|You Save||₹19.35 (15% on MRP)|
|Side effects||Diarrhoea, nausea, dizziness|
Check more medicines with composition as Cefuroxime(125.0 Mg/5ml)
3 Brand Alternate(s)
Contains same composition as Cesai 125mg Dry Syrup 30ml
- Xoxe 125 Mg Dry Syrup 30 MlBy Corona Remedies Pvt Ltd30ml Dry Syrup in BottleMRP 153.01₹ 133.12₹ 4.44/Millilitre
- Zocef Dry Syrup 30mlBy Alkem Laboratories Ltd30ml Dry Syrup in BottleMRP 155.00₹ 131.75₹ 4.39/Millilitre
- Cefakind 125mg Bottle Of 30ml Dry SyrupBy Mankind Pharmaceuticals Ltd30ml Dry Syrup in BottleMRP 158.25₹ 134.51₹ 4.48/Millilitre
Uses of Cesai 125 MG/5ML
Cesai Dry Syrup is used to treat a wide variety of bacterial infections such as respiratory tract infections, ear infections, lung or chest infections, skin or soft tissue infections, urinary tract infections, etc....
Contraindications of Cesai 125 MG/5ML
- If your child is allergic to cefuroxime Axetil or any of the other ingredients of Cesai Dry Syrup
- If your child has a history of severe allergic reaction to Penicillin, Monobactams, Carbapenems or other Beta-Lactam antibiotic.
Side effects of Cesai 125 MG/5ML
- Stomach pain
- Increased chances of fungal infections
Precautions and Warnings of Cesai 125 MG/5ML
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- Your child has continuous diarrhoea after taking this medicine.
- Your child develops an allergic reaction such as difficulty in breathing, rashes, swelling of face or mouth after taking Cesai Dry Syrup.
- Your child is suffering from any kidney-related disease. Do not use Cesai Dry Syrup for any other condition than that prescribed by the doctor.
- You should let the doctor or the laboratory person know that your child is using this medicine while going for a lab test, as this medicine may interfere with certain lab tests.
Mode of Action of Cesai 125 MG/5ML
How Does It Work?
Cefuroxime axetil in Cesai Dry Syrup works by stopping bacterial cell wall synthesis, absence of the bacterial cell wall results in the death of bacteria.
Directions for Use of Cesai 125 MG/5ML
- Cesai Dry Syrup should be taken as directed by your doctor.
- Read the instructions carefully on the label before using the medicine
- Shake well before use. It should be taken after food.
Interactions of Cesai 125 MG/5ML
Interactions with other medicines
- Some medicines can affect the way Cesai Dry Syrup works, or this medicine itself can reduce the effectiveness of other medicines taken at the same time.
- Tell your doctor about all the medicines, supplements, or herbals your child is currently taking or might take to avoid any possible interaction. Also, you should inform your doctor if your child has a planned surgery or vaccination scheduled....
- Concomitant use of Cesai Dry Syrup along with Probenecid is not recommended.
- Other medicines like warfarin (blood thinners) should be used with caution along with this medicine.
Interactions with food items
Cesai Dry Syrup should be taken after a meal for better results.
Storage and disposal of Cesai 125 MG/5ML
- Store Cesai Dry Syrup at or below 30°C, protect it from direct sunlight, heat and moisture.
- Keep it out of the reach of children and pets.
Dosage of Cesai 125 MG/5ML
- If you have given too much of Cesai Dry Syrup to your child, then contact your doctor or reach out to the nearest hospital immediately.
Missed a Dose
- It is advised not to miss any dose of antibiotics as it can fail the therapy. If you have missed giving any dose of Cesai Dry Syrup, then give it as soon as you remember. If it's already time for the next dose, then skip the missed dose and follow the regular dosing schedule....
Dr. Nikita Toshi
BDS (Bachelor of Dental Surgery)
Dr. Ritu Budania
MBBS, MD (Pharmacology)
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: What is the use of Cesai Dry Syrup?
A: Cesai Dry Syrup is used to treat a wide variety of bacterial infections such as respiratory tract infections, ear infection, lung or chect infection, skin or soft tissue infection, urinary tract infections, etc.
Q: How does Cesai Dry Syrup work?
A: Cesai Dry Syrup works by stopping bacterial cell wall synthesis, absence of the bacterial cell wall results in the death of bacteria.
Q: Should Cesai Dry Syrup be taken with or without food?
A: Cesai Dry Syrup should be taken after food for better results.
- Zinnat 125 mg/5 ml granules for oral suspension cefuroxime - Patient Information Leaflet (PIL) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2021 [cited 26 November 2021]
- Zinnat Suspension 125mg - Summary of Product Characteristics (SmPC) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2021 [cited 26 November 2021]
- Lactmed - Cefuroxime axetil [Internet]. Ncbi.nlm.nih.gov. 2021 [cited 26 November 2021]
Country of Origin
Expires on or After
The information provided herein is supplied to the best of our abilities to make it accurate and reliable as it is published after a review by a team of professionals. This information is solely intended to provide a general overview on the product and must be used for informational purposes only. You should not use the information provided herein to diagnose, prevent, or cure a health problem. Nothing contained on this page is intended to create a doctor-patient relationship, replace or be a substitute for a registered medical practitioner's medical treatment/advice or consultation. The absence of any information or warning to any medicine shall not be considered and assumed as an implied assurance. We highly recommend that you consult your registered medical practitioner for all queries or doubts related to your medical condition. You hereby agree that you shall not make any health or medical-related decision based in whole or in part on anything contained in the Site. Please click here for detailed T&C.
Please add item(s) to proceed