Cellcept 250mg Strip Of 10 Capsules
Cellcept 250 MG Description
Cellcept Capsule contains mycophenolate mofetil as its active ingredient. It suppresses the immune response of the body in order to protect a newly grafted organ transplant from rejection by your imm
unity. Cellcept Capsule maybe be given in combination with other immunity suppressing medicines for effective results.
|You Save||₹36.90 (11% on MRP)|
|Contains||Mycophenolic Acid(250.0 Mg)|
Uses of Cellcept 250 MG
Contraindications of Cellcept 250 MG
Side effects of Cellcept 250 MG
- Abdominal pain
- Bacterial infections
Precautions and Warnings of Cellcept 250 MG
Other General Warnings
- You are pregnant or planning to get pregnant or a nursing mother.
- You are a man who is planning to become father or donate sperms.
- You are diabetic.
- You have high or low blood pressure.
- You have stomach or intestinal ulcers or bleeding problems.
- You have any viral, bacterial or fungal infection.
- You have experienced any unusual bleeding or bluish spots on skin.
- Avoid direct sunlight, use sunscreen and protective clothing and sunglasses.
- Discuss your complete medical history with the doctor.
Mode of Action of Cellcept 250 MG
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Cellcept 250 MG
- Take this medicine as prescribed by your doctor.
Interactions of Cellcept 250 MG
Interactions with other medicines
- Concomitant use of Cellcept Capsule with following medicines should be done judiciously.
- Other medicines given to suppress immunity (azathioprine, tacrolimus).
- Anti viral medicines (aciclovir and ganciclovir).
- Medicine to lower cholesterol levels (cholestyramine).
- Antibiotic medicines and those given mostly in tuberculosis (rifampicin).
- Medicine for acidity problems (antacids and pantoprazole, rabeprazole).
- Antifungal medicines (isavuconazole).
- Live vaccines may not be effective while you are taking an immunity suppressing medicine.
- Medicine to treat high blood pressure (telmisartan).
- Discuss with your doctor about any other medicine, herbal preparation and supplements you are taking currently to avoid any possible drug interactions.
Storage and disposal of Cellcept 250 MG
- Store at a temperature below 30º C in a cool and dry place.
- Keep it out of the reach of children and pets.
Dosage of Cellcept 250 MG
- If you have taken too much of this medicine, then contact your doctor or reach out to the nearest hospital immediately.