Ceff Forte Premix 30ml
Ceff Forte Premix 30ml Description
Ceff Forte Syrup is an antibiotic and is used for the treatment of different types of bacterial infections of the ear, nose, sinuses (such as sinusitis), throat (tonsillitis), chest and lungs (such a
s bronchitis, pneumonia), urinary system (such as bladder and kidney infections). It contains cephalexin (or cefalexin) as its active ingredient. Ceff Forte Syrup should be taken as directed by the doctor and in the correct doses and for the exact duration as prescribed. You must complete the entire course of this medicine. Inform your doctor if you are pregnant, planning a pregnancy or breastfeeding and about all the medicines and supplements you take and all the conditions or diseases you suffer from, before starting Ceff Forte Syrup.
Uses of Ceff Forte Premix 30ml
Contraindications of Ceff Forte Premix 30ml
- If you are allergic to cephalexin or any other ingredients of Ceff Forte Syrup.
- If you are allergic to a similar class of antibiotics called cephalosporins.
- If you are suffering from a hereditary condition called porphyria.
Side effects of Ceff Forte Premix 30ml
- Stomach pain
- Skin rash, itching
Precautions and Warnings of Ceff Forte Premix 30ml
Other General Warnings
- You develop an allergic reaction after taking Ceff Forte Syrup, immediately contact your doctor.
- You have problems with your heart, liver or kidneys.
- You develop bloody diarrhoea or mucous in diarrhoea after taking this medicine.
- Ceff Forte Syrup should be taken only on your doctor’s prescription and complete the course of the medicine. Discontinuing the medicine in between treatment may lead to the bacteria becoming resistant to this medicine....
Mode of Action of Ceff Forte Premix 30ml
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Ceff Forte Premix 30ml
- Take Ceff Forte Syrup as instructed by your doctor.
- Read the instructions on the bottle before usage.
- Shake it well before use.
- Use a measuring cup, spoon or dropper for the exact quantity.
Interactions of Ceff Forte Premix 30ml
Interactions with other medicines
- Some medicines can affect the way Ceff Forte Syrup works or this medicine itself can reduce the effectiveness of other medicines taken at the same time.
- Tell your doctor about all the medicines, supplements or herbals you are currently taking or might take to avoid any possible interactions.
- Especially, if you are taking medicines used to treat cancer, gout (Probenecid), water tablets (ethacrynic acid, furosemide), diabetes (metformin), or other antibiotics.
- Ceff Forte Syrup should not be concomitantly used with medicine like clindamycin, doxycycline to treat your bacterial infection.
- Medicines used to thin your blood like warfarin should be used with caution along with Ceff Forte Syrup as it may increase bleeding.
- You should let the doctor or the laboratory person know that you are using this medicine while going for a lab test, as this medicine may interfere with the lab tests.
Storage and disposal of Ceff Forte Premix 30ml
- Ceff Forte Syrup should be stored at room temperature protected from moisture and heat.
- Keep it out of reach and sight of children and pets.
- Do not use expired or damaged medicines.