Carnisure Syrup 30ml
By TORRENT PHARMACEUTICALS LTD
30ml Syrup in Bottle
Inclusive of all taxes
30 days return policyRead More
All the Products are packed and stored Safely
Carnisure 500 MG Description
Carnisure syrup is a nutritional supplement. It contains levocarnitine as the active substance. Carnisure syrup is used for the treatment of carnitine deficiency in children. Give this medicine to yo
ur child exactly as prescribed by your doctor. Shake well before use. Before using this medicine, inform your doctor about your child's complete medical history.
|You Save||₹36.94 (15% on MRP)|
|Contains||L-Carnitine / Levocarnitine / Carnitine(500.0 Mg)|
|Side effects||Nausea, vomiting, diarrhoea, abdominal cramps|
Check more medicines with composition as L-Carnitine / Levocarnitine / Carnitine(500.0 Mg)
Uses of Carnisure 500 MG
Carnisure syrup is used to treat carnitine deficiency in children.
Contraindications of Carnisure 500 MG
If you are allergic to levocarnitine or any of the other ingredients of Carnisure syrup.
Side effects of Carnisure 500 MG
- Abdominal cramps
Precautions and Warnings of Carnisure 500 MG
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- Your child has kidney disorders or undergoes dialysis.
Directions for Use of Carnisure 500 MG
- Take the exact amount of Carnisure syrup as recommended by the doctor.
- Shake well before use.
- Use a measuring cup, spoon or dropper for the exact quantity.
- Do not consume it directly from the bottle.
- Do not take more than the prescribed dose.
Storage and disposal of Carnisure 500 MG
- Store Carnisure syrup in a cool and dry place away from direct sunlight.
- Keep out of reach of children and pets.
Dosage of Carnisure 500 MG
- The symptoms of overdose of Carnisure syrup include diarrhoea.
- If you think you have given too much of this medicine to your child, contact your doctor immediately or visit the nearest hospital.
Missed a Dose
- If you missed giving any dose of Carnisure syrup to your child, give it as soon as you remember.
- If it's time for the next dose, then skip the missed dose and continue with the regular dosing schedule.
- Do not give a double dose to compensate for the missed one.
Mode of Action of Carnisure 500 MG
How Does It Work?
Carnisure syrup supplements the low leves of levocarnitine in the body and helps in the production of energy through a process called beta-oxidation.
Interactions of Carnisure 500 MG
Interactions with other medicines
- Some medicines can affect the way Carnisure syrup works or this medicine itself can reduce the effectiveness of other medicines taken at the same time.
- Inform your doctor about all the medicines, supplements, or herbals your child is currently taking or might take to avoid any possible interaction.
Dr. Arpit Verma
MBBS, MD (Pharmacology)
Dr. Ritu Budania
MBBS, MD (Pharmacology)
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: What is Carnisure syrup used for?
A: Carnisure syrup is used to treat carnitine deficiency in children.
Q: What is the difference between Carnisure syrup and Carnisure injection?
A: Both Carnisure syrup and Carnisure injection contain levocarnitine as the active substance. However, the difference is that Carnisure syrup will be given orally through the mouth while Carnisure injection will be administered through the veins (intravenous injection or infusion). Your doctor will decide the best possible medicine required for you based on your signs and symptoms. Do not self-medicate.
The information provided herein is supplied to the best of our abilities to make it accurate and reliable as it is published after a review by a team of professionals. This information is solely intended to provide a general overview on the product and must be used for informational purposes only. You should not use the information provided herein to diagnose, prevent, or cure a health problem. Nothing contained on this page is intended to create a doctor-patient relationship, replace or be a substitute for a registered medical practitioner's medical treatment/advice or consultation. The absence of any information or warning to any medicine shall not be considered and assumed as an implied assurance. We highly recommend that you consult your registered medical practitioner for all queries or doubts related to your medical condition. You hereby agree that you shall not make any health or medical-related decision based in whole or in part on anything contained in the Site. Please click here for detailed T&C.
Please add item(s) to proceed