Candistat 100mg Capsule
Candistat 100 MG Description
Candistat Capsule is an antifungal medicine containing itraconazole as its active ingredient. It is used to treat fungal infections. This medicine works by blocking the formation of the cell membrane
of fungal cells by inhibiting the enzyme. Do not use it if you are allergic to Itraconazole, pregnant or breastfeeding. Candistat Capsule should be taken as directed by the doctor and in doses and duration as prescribed. You may experience side effects like dizziness, nausea, stomach pain, rash while on treatment with this medicine. If side effects persist or there is no improvement in your condition then inform your doctor.
- Itradus 100mg Strip Of 10 CapsulesBy Zydus Healthcare Limited10 Capsule(s) in StripMRP 258.50₹ 258.5044.17% CHEAPER₹ 25.85/Capsule
- Itrancure 100mg Strip Of 10 CapsulesBy Avighna Medicare Pvt Ltd10 Capsule(s) in StripMRP 179.00₹ 130.6771.77% CHEAPER₹ 13.07/Capsule
- Jimlig 100mg Strip Of 10 CapsulesBy Encore Healthcare Pvt Ltd10 Capsule(s) in StripMRP 186.00₹ 158.1065.85% CHEAPER₹ 15.81/Capsule
- Livafin O 100mg Strip Of 7 CapsulesBy Zydus Healthcare Limited7 Capsule(s) in StripMRP 130.69₹ 111.0965.72% CHEAPER₹ 15.87/Capsule
- Mycoclear 100mg Strip Of 10 CapsulesBy Zydus Healthcare Limited10 Capsule(s) in StripMRP 171.00₹ 145.3568.6% CHEAPER₹ 14.54/Capsule
- Flutycandy 100mg Strip Of 4 CapsulesBy Coxswain Healthcare4 Capsule(s) in StripMRP 91.00₹ 77.3558.23% CHEAPER₹ 19.34/Capsule
- Glospor 100mg Strip Of 10 CapsulesBy Glowderma Lab Pvt Ltd10 Capsule(s) in StripMRP 185.00₹ 157.2566.03% CHEAPER₹ 15.73/Capsule
- Itanol 100mg Strip Of 10 CapsulesBy Galcare Pharmaceutical Pvt Ltd10 Capsule(s) in StripMRP 150.00₹ 150.0067.6% CHEAPER₹ 15/Capsule
- I Brint 100mg Strip Of 7 CapsulesBy Brinton Pharmaceuticals Limited7 Capsule(s) in StripMRP 112.70₹ 95.7970.43% CHEAPER₹ 13.68/Capsule
- It Mac 100mg Strip Of 10 CapsulesBy Macleods Pharmaceuticals10 Capsule(s) in StripMRP 145.20₹ 123.4273.35% CHEAPER₹ 12.34/Capsule
Uses of Candistat 100 MG
Contraindications of Candistat 100 MG
- You are allergic to itraconazole or any other ingredient of Candistat Capsule.
- If you are suffering from any heart problems.
- If you are pregnant or planning a pregnancy.
Side effects of Candistat 100 MG
- Stomach pain
- Tingling sensation
- Altered sense of taste
Precautions and Warnings of Candistat 100 MG
- Candistat Capsule must not be used during pregnancy as it may cause harm to the unborn baby.
- If you are taking this medicine, proper birth control measures should be taken while consuming it for at least 2 months after the final dose.
Other General Warnings
- You develop any allergic reaction after taking Candistat Capsule.
- You have problems with your liver or kidney.
- You had or have heart problems like heart failure, heart attack, etc.
- You experience shortness of breath, unexpected weight gain, swollen legs or stomach or tiredness. Stop taking Candistat Capsule as these may be signs of heart failure.
Mode of Action of Candistat 100 MG
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Candistat 100 MG
Interactions of Candistat 100 MG
Interactions with other medicines
- Some medicines can affect the way this medicine works, or this medicine itself can reduce the effectiveness of other medicines taken at the same time.
- Tell your doctor about all the medicines, supplements, or herbals you are currently taking or might take to avoid any possible interaction.
- Especially if you are taking medicines to treat your heart problems, mental health issues, diabetes, cancer, HIV infection, low blood cholesterol, migraine, fits, allergic reactions.
Storage and disposal of Candistat 100 MG
- Store Candistat Capsule below 25°C in a clean and dry place, protected from moisture, sun light and heat.
- Keep the medicine away from children and pets.
Dosage of Candistat 100 MG
Missed a Dose
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: What is the use of Candistat Capsule?
Q: What precautions should I take when using Candistat Capsule?
Q: What should I discuss with my healthcare provider before taking Candistat Capsule?
- Inform the doctor about your detailed medical & surgical history.
- Inform your doctor if you have heart, liver or kidney disease.
- Inform your doctor if you are pregnant, breastfeeding or planning to have a baby.
- Candistat Capsule may interact with other medicines, hence, inform your doctor if you are taking any other medicines including supplements or herbal products. Also, inform your doctor if you are stopping any medicine....
- Itraconazole 100mg Capsules, hard - Summary of Product Characteristics (SmPC) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2021 [cited 7 May 2021]
- Itraconazole 100mg Capsules, hard - Patient information leaflet (PIL) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2021 [cited 7 May 2021]
- Sporanox (itraconazole) Capsules [Internet]. Accessdata.fda.gov. 2021 [cited 7 May 2021]
- Itraconazole - Product Monograph [Internet]. Pdf.hres.ca. 2021 [cited 7 May 2021]