Caly Zm Tablet
Caly Zm Tablet Description
Caly Zm Tablet is a nutritional supplement. It contains vitamin D, calcium, zinc and magnesium. It is used to treat vitamin D and calcium deficiency. It is used for conditions such as osteoporosis an
d helps in maintaining healthy bones and teeth. Take Caly Zm Tablet as recommended by your doctor or pharmacist. Do not consume it in more quantity than that suggested by your doctor. Consult your doctor if you are pregnant, planning a pregnancy or breastfeeding and all the medical conditions you suffer from before starting the treatment. Talk to your doctor regarding any other medications or supplements and especially, if you are using steroids, thyroid and heart-related medicines, antacids and certain antibiotics, as these medicines may interfere with the effect of Caly Zm Tablet.
|You Save||₹5.80 (15% on MRP)|
|Contains||Calcium(1.0 G) + Zinc(4.0 Mg) + Elemental Magnesium(100.0 Mg) + Vitamin D3 / Cholecalciferol(200.0 Iu)|
|Uses||Vitamin D and calcium deficiency, osteoporosis|
|Therapy||CALCIUM AND VITAMIN D SUPPLEMENTATION|
Uses of Caly Zm Tablet
- Prevention and treatment of vitamin D and calcium deficiency.
- Helps in maintaining healthy bones.
- Treat and prevent bone-related disorders such as rickets (in children), osteoporosis and osteomalacia (in adults).
- Shelcal HD tablet is also used as a nutritional supplement for special populations like the elderly, pregnant, and breastfeeding.
- Added vitamin D3 for calcium absorption.
Precautions and Warnings of Caly Zm Tablet
Other General Warnings
- You have a habit of smoking,
- You are a pregnant or breastfeeding woman.
- You have any existing medical conditions like diabetes, hypertension, kidney or liver problem, gastric ulcers, eye disorders, diabetes or hepatitis etc.
- You should not take this supplement if you are allergic to any component of this supplement.
- You have a high amount of vitamin and calcium levels in the blood.
- You have a thyroid-related disorder.
- You are on other medications, or supplements, consult your doctor before taking this supplement.
- You have any planned surgery or operation. You may be asked to stop taking these products at least 2-3 weeks ahead of the procedure.
- This supplement should not be taken for a longer duration as certain components of this supplement can get accumulated in the body and lead to toxicity.
Ingredients and Benefits of Caly Zm Tablet
- Caly Zm Tablet contains vitamin D, calcium, zinc and magnesium as its active components.
- Calcium is required to support bone growth during childhood and bone maintenance during adulthood. Most prominently it is required for building and maintaining healthy bones and teeth. It also plays a very crucial role in nerve transmission, muscle function, cellular signalling and hormone secretion....
- Vitamin D3 plays a very crucial role in the absorption of calcium and phosphorous from the intestine, which is critical for the formation, growth and regeneration of bones. It supports healthy bones and teeth. It also plays a role in cell growth, neuromuscular and immune function and reduction of inflammation....
- Zinc is necessary for bone-building cells and inhibits the formation of cells that cause the breakdown of bones
- Magnesium aids in the absorption of calcium by converting vitamin D into its active form.
Directions for Use of Caly Zm Tablet
- Take the Caly Zm Tablet as advised by your doctor.
- Do not take too much of this medicine as this may lead to an overdose.
- Dietary supplements are intended to supplement the diets of some people and should not be a substitute for a well-balanced, varied diet and a healthy lifestyle.
Storage and disposal of Caly Zm Tablet
- Store the Caly Zm Tablet at room temperature and protected from direct sunlight
- Keep it out of the reach and sight of children and pets
B. Pharm, M. Pharm
Dr. Ritu Budania
MBBS, MD (Pharmacology)