Calcimax Supergems Tablet
By MEYER ORGANICS PVT LTD
75 Tablet(s) in Bottle
Inclusive of all taxes
All the Products are packed and stored Safely
Calcimax Supergems tablet contains calcium and vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol /cholecalciferol). Calcium plays a vital role in the body, necessary for the normal functioning of cells, nerves, muscle and bones and vitamin D absorbs the calcium and phosphorus in the body. Calcimax Supergems tablet is used to treat low levels of calcium in the blood such as weak bones, bone loss, muscle weakness; when patients do not get enough calcium from the diet. This supplement should be taken with meals to gain optimal benefits.
Ingredients and Benefits
- Calcium: It is essential for the functioning of nerves, muscles, cells and bone strength.
- Vitamin D3: It increases the absorption of calcium and phosphorous from the intestine. It is crucial for bone strength. Due to a lack of vitamin D, you may experience fractures, muscle pain and weakness.read less
Uses of Calcimax Supergems Tablet
- For the treatment of vitamin D and calcium deficiency.
- For the treatment of osteoporosis.
- In special populations like the elderly, pregnant, breastfeeding who need vitamin D and calcium supplements.
Precautions and Warnings of Calcimax Supergems Tablet
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- You are allergic to vitamin D, calcium or any other ingredients of this medicine, do not take these tablets in this case.
- You have a high level of calcium or vitamin D in the blood, a high level of calcium in urine, kidney stones or are bedridden.
- You are suffering from tissue calcification (deposit of calcium in body tissues).
- You are suffering from malabsorption.
- You have kidney problems or blood cancer.
- You are taking any other product containing vitamin D or calcium.
- You have high levels of cholesterol, then caution is needed.
- Never take thyroid medicine and this product together.
Directions for Use of Calcimax Supergems Tablet
- Take Calcimax Supergems tablet as advised by your doctor.
- Take it preferably after the evening meal.
- This vitamin is known to accumulate in the fat and liver, so excessive use or using it for a prolonged period can be detrimental.
- Do not take too much of this medicine, as this may lead to an overdose.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: Which foods are a good source of vitamin D?
- Very few food products are a good source of vitamin D, like cod liver oil, cheese and egg yolk.
- Vitamin D is formed under our skin when we are exposed to the Sun.
- Sun exposure from 10 am to 3 pm at least twice a week for 10-30 minutes can help prevent vitamin D deficiency.
Q: Why should one take vitamin D?
- With our current lifestyle, we are all based indoors in air-conditioned offices, houses and cars, with hardly any exposure to the sun.
- This is leading to an increased vitamin D deficiency in all age groups and more fractures, muscle weakness.
- Research suggests that vitamin D may have a role in preventing the onset of diabetes, cancers like colon, breast and help build immunity.
Q: Can it be harmful if I take it too much of Calcimax Supergems Tablet?
- Yes, taking too many of these tablets can be harmful. There is a misconception that too many vitamins are not harmful.
- When taken in excess or high doses for too long, excessive vitamin D and calcium can cause an overdose.
- An overdose can cause loss of appetite, nausea, vomiting, constipation, kidney stones, bone pain, excessive thirst, increased calcium in the blood, urine, muscle weakness and irregular heartbeats.
- If you think you have taken too much of the Calcimax Supergems Tablet, stop taking it and contact your doctor immediately.
Q: How to take Calcimax Supergems Tablet?
A: You should take Calcimax Supergems Tablet as prescribed by your doctor, as a whole, with a glass of water. Take this medicine with meals and at a fixed time to gain optimal benefits.
Q: Can I take the Calcimax Supergems Tablet during pregnancy?
A: The Calcimax Supergems Tablet should be taken under medical supervision by a pregnant woman. High doses of Vitamin D and Calcium are not be taken in pregnancy. This supplement is essential for the growth and development of the bones of the foetus.
- Calcichew-D3 1000 mg/800 IU Once Daily chewable tablets - Summary of Product Characteristics (SmPC) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2021 [cited 5 May 2021]
- Calcichew-D3 1000 mg/800 IU Once Daily chewable tablets - Patient Information Leaflet (PIL) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2021 [cited 5 May 2021]
- Office of Dietary Supplements - Vitamin D [Internet]. Ods.od.nih.gov. 2021 [cited 5 May 2021]
- CAL360 Tablets [Internet]. CiplaMed. 2021 [cited 5 May 2021]
|You Save||₹8.85 (15% on MRP)|
|Best Offer||Use Code: 18SAVE & get 18% discount|
|Contains||Calcium(125.0 Mg),Vitamin D3 / Cholecalciferol(50.0 Iu)|
|Uses||Low calcium levels, Low levels of Vitamin D|
Last Updated on: 08 May 2021 | 07:53 AM (IST)
The information provided herein is accurate, updated and complete as per the best practices of the Company. Please note that this information should not be treated as a replacement for physical medical consultation or advice. We do not guarantee the accuracy and the completeness of the information so provided. The absence of any information and/or warning to any drug shall not be considered and assumed as an implied assurance of the Company. We do not take any responsibility for the consequences arising out of the aforementioned information and strongly recommend you for a physical consultation in case of any queries or doubts. Please click here for detailed T&C.
1 Lakh+ Products
We maintain strict quality controls on all our partner retailers, so that you always get standard quality products.
100% secure and trusted payment protection
We have a new and dynamic return window policy for medicines and healthcare items. Refer FAQs section for more details.
Our Payment Partners
© 2021 PharmEasy. All Rights Reserved