Cadither 75mg Injection
Cadither 75mg Injection Description
Cadither Injection is an anti-malaria medicine containing alpha-beta arteether. It is used in the treatment of severe malaria, including brain (cerebral) malaria & chloroquine-resistant malaria. This
medicine will be given to you in the hospital or clinic by a doctor or nurse. You should avoid self-injecting.
Uses of Cadither 75mg Injection
Contraindications of Cadither 75mg Injection
Side effects of Cadither 75mg Injection
- Injection site reactions
Precautions and Warnings of Cadither 75mg Injection
Other General Warnings
- You are pregnant, planning a pregnancy or are breastfeeding.
- You have any existing medical conditions like diabetes, hypertension, kidney or liver problem, etc., be sure to consult your doctor.
- You are on other medications, supplements or following any complementary or integrative health approaches.
- Do you develop any allergic reactions while on treatment.
Mode of Action of Cadither 75mg Injection
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Cadither 75mg Injection
Interactions of Cadither 75mg Injection
Interactions with other medicines
- Some medicines can affect the way Cadither Injection works or this medicine itself can reduce the effectiveness of other medicines taken at the same time.
- Tell your doctor about all the medicines, supplements or herbals you are currently taking or might take to avoid any possible interaction.
Storage and disposal of Cadither 75mg Injection
- Store Cadither Injection under the conditions mentioned on the pack.
- Keep it away from children and pets