C Moxclav 625mg Tablet
C Moxclav 625mg Tablet Description
Moxclav 625 tablet is an antibiotic. It is used for the treatment of various bacterial infections of the lungs, airways, ears, urinary tract, skin, bone, joints, soft tissue and tooth. Moxclav 625 is
a combination of amoxicillin and clavulanic acid. It works by inhibiting the growth and spread of bacteria responsible for respective infections. Take Moxclav 625 as advised by your doctor for the prescribed duration. You should take Moxclav 625 with meals to avoid stomach upset. Side effects such as skin rashes, vomiting, headache and dizziness can be experienced while using this medicine. Moxclav 625 should not be used during pregnancy, especially in the first trimester. It is not recommended for use in lactating mothers. Please inform your doctor if you are allergic to antibiotics or have experienced any allergic reactions after taking antibiotics.
|You Save||₹25.42 (15% on MRP)|
|Contains||Amoxycillin / Amoxicillin(500.0 Mg) + Clavulanic Acid(125.0 Mg)|
|Side effects||Vomiting, diarrhoea, nausea, infection of skin & nails, indigestion|
- Threpclav 625mg Strip Of 10 TabletsBy Threpsi Solutions Pvt Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 201.70₹ 171.44₹ 17.14/Tablet
- Trueclam Strip Of 10 TabletsBy Avighna Medicare Pvt Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 179.00₹ 152.15₹ 15.22/Tablet
- Amoxyclav 625mg Tablets 10'sBy Abbott Healthcare Pvt Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 223.27₹ 156.29₹ 15.63/Tablet
- Omniclav 625mg TabletBy Cipla Gx6 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 121.02₹ 84.71₹ 14.12/Tablet
- Evoxil Cv 625mg Strip Of 10 TabletsBy Leeford Healthcare Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 196.80₹ 167.28₹ 16.73/Tablet
- Novaclav 625mg TabletBy Cipla Gx6 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 121.02₹ 102.87₹ 17.15/Tablet
- Clavidur 625mg Strip Of 10 TabletsBy Lupin10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 194.68₹ 165.48₹ 16.55/Tablet
- Augmentin Duo 625mg Strip Of 10 TabletsBy Glaxosmithkline Pharma10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 223.42₹ 189.91₹ 18.99/Tablet
- Moxikind Cv 625mg Strip Of 10 TabletsBy Mankind Pharmaceuticals Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 171.10₹ 145.43₹ 14.54/Tablet
- Clavam 625mg TabletBy Alkem Laboratories Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 201.62₹ 171.38₹ 17.14/Tablet
Uses of C Moxclav 625mg Tablet
Contraindications of C Moxclav 625mg Tablet
- If you are allergic to amoxicillin, clavulanic acid or any of the ingredients of Moxclav 625 mg tablet.
- If you have a history of severe allergic reactions to any other antibiotic like cephalosporins, monobactam, carbapenem.
- If you have experienced liver problems & jaundice with this medicine before.
Side effects of C Moxclav 625mg Tablet
- Infection of skin & nails
- Difficulty in digestion
- Skin rashes & irritation
Precautions and Warnings of C Moxclav 625mg Tablet
Other General Warnings
- You ever had allergic reactions to penicillin, cephalosporins.
- You are an elderly patient.
- You have liver problems.
- You have a kidney problem as you may experience fits.
- You experience redness of the skin followed by eruptions.
- You experience fatigue, fever, rash and swollen glands.
- You have diarrhoea and abdominal pain even after stopping treatment with this medicine.
- You have difficulty in passing urine.
Mode of Action of C Moxclav 625mg Tablet
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of C Moxclav 625mg Tablet
- Take Moxclav 625 tablet as a whole with a sufficient amount of water.
- Take this tablet after meals to avoid stomach problems.
Interactions of C Moxclav 625mg Tablet
Interactions with other medicines
- Concomitant use of blood thinners like warfarin and Moxclav 625 tablet can increase the risk of bleeding
- Moxclav 625 tablet when used together with methotrexate which is used in the treatment of cancer can increase the side effects.
- Medicines used to treat gout like allopurinol or probenecid should be used cautiously as it may interfere with the effect of the components of this medicine.
- Medicines used to modify immune response during organ transplant like mycophenolate mofetil should be used cautiously with Moxclav 625 tablet as it may interfere with the effect of this medicine.
Storage and disposal of C Moxclav 625mg Tablet
- Store the medicine at or below 25°C in the original package to protect it from catching moisture.
- Keep the medicine out of the reach of children and pets.