Brutaflam Mr 4mg Strip Of 10 Tablets
Brutaflam Mr 4mg Strip Of 10 Tablets Description
Brutaflam-Mr 4 tablet is a combination medicine. It is used to relieve pain, swelling and inflammatory conditions affecting the muscle or surrounding joints. It contains etoricoxib and thiocolchicosi
de as active ingredients.It blocks the inflammatory effects of the chemicals and blocks the signal transmission in the brain and spinal cord and relaxes the contracted muscles. Thiocolchicoside acts as a muscle relaxant whereas Etoricoxib is a non-steroidal anti-inflammatory medicine (NSAIDs ). Inform the doctor regarding other medicines, herbs or supplements you take before starting with Brutaflam-Mr 4 tablet.
|You Save||₹27.75 (15% on MRP)|
|Contains||Etoricoxib(60.0 Mg) + Thiocolchicoside(4.0 Mg)|
- Fitdent Mr Strip Of 10 TabletsBy Avighna Medicare Pvt Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 181.00₹ 126.70₹
- Intacoxia Mr Tablet 10'sBy Intas Pharmaceuticals Ltd Gx10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 242.00₹ 205.70₹
- Alock E Th TabletBy Goddres Pharmaceuticals Pvt Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 204.00₹ 204.00₹
- Etoro Th Strip Of 10 TabletsBy Hetero Healthcare Limited10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 198.00₹ 168.30₹
- Etoriflex Mr 4mg Strip Of 10 TabletsBy Linux Laboratories10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 214.50₹ 182.32₹
- Etody Th Strip Of 10 TabletsBy Abbott Healthcare Pvt Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 263.53₹ 224.00₹
- Flexcel Eth 4 Tablets 10'sBy Prisure Medicare10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 205.00₹ 174.25₹
- Etowin Mr 4 Strip Of 10 TabletsBy Corona Remedies Pvt Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 281.80₹ 239.53₹
- Torib Mr 4mg Strip Of 10 TabletsBy Zegchem10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 218.50₹ 218.50₹
- Etos Mr TabletBy Systopic Laboratories10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 141.00₹ 119.85₹
Uses of Brutaflam Mr 4mg Strip Of 10 Tablets
Contraindications of Brutaflam Mr 4mg Strip Of 10 Tablets
- If you are allergic to etoricoxib or thiocolchicoside or other ingredients of the medicine.
- If you have stomach or intestinal ulcers, bleeding from ulcers.
- If you have problems with the liver and kidney.
- If you had or have heart problems like heart failure, heart attack, bypass surgery or stroke.
- If you have high blood pressure that has not been previously controlled.
- If you have inflammatory bowel diseases like Crohn's disease, ulcerative colitis or colitis.
- If you have a history of ulcer or bleeding.
- If you have an allergy to painkillers (NSAIDs) like aspirin or Ibuprofen.
- If you're pregnant, planning for a baby or are breastfeeding.
- If you are below 16 years of age.
Side effects of Brutaflam Mr 4mg Strip Of 10 Tablets
- Stomach discomfort
Precautions and Warnings of Brutaflam Mr 4mg Strip Of 10 Tablets
- Avoid during pregnancy as it may harm the unborn child.
- When pregnancy is detected, the medicine must be discontinued.
- Proper birth control measures must be taken while consuming it.
- If you are pregnant or you may be or are planning for a baby, consult the doctor before starting the medicine.
Other General Warnings
- You had or have stomach bleeding or ulcer.
- You suffer from liver or kidney problems. You have high blood pressure, the doctor may need to check the blood pressure more often.
- You have infections (as the medicine may mask the fever associated with it).
- You have diabetes, high cholesterol and smoking habits (as it may increase the chances of a heart problem).
- You suffer from fits (as it increases the chances of convulsions).
- You suffer from vomiting or diarrhoea and are dehydrated.
- You develop swelling due to water retention (excess fluid) in the body.
- You suffer from heart problems (like a heart-pumping problem or other diseases related to the heart). The doctor may ask you to come for follow up frequently to check blood pressure and other heart functions....
- You are over 65 years of age.
- You are pregnant, planning to have a baby or are breastfeeding.
- The medicine must not be given to children below 16 years of age.
Mode of Action of Brutaflam Mr 4mg Strip Of 10 Tablets
How Does It Work?
- Certain substances, when released in the body, produce pain and inflammatory condition in the body. So, the affected area becomes red, painful and swollen. Etoricoxib belongs to a group of medicine that blocks the effect of inflammatory chemicals. So, all the symptoms related to it improves gradually....
- The signals and chemicals released by the brain and spinal cord are responsible for muscle stiffness and pain of the muscle and joints.
- Thiocolchicoside interrupts this signal transmission process in the brain and spinal cord and thus relieves muscle spasm and pain associated with it. The medicine helps in restoring the movement of muscle and joints....
Directions for Use of Brutaflam Mr 4mg Strip Of 10 Tablets
- Brutaflam-Mr 4 tablets should be taken as directed by the doctor.
- Swallow as a whole with a sufficient amount of water, with or without food. Do not break or chew the medicine.
- You must take the medicine, at the same time and without fail as directed by the doctor.
- You must not consume it more than prescribed by the doctor.
Interactions of Brutaflam Mr 4mg Strip Of 10 Tablets
Interactions with other medicines
- Concomitant use of Brutaflam-Mr 4 tablet must be avoided during hormone replacement therapy or birth control pills, as it may increase the risk of side effects.
- Medicines used to modify immune responses like Methotrexate, Cyclosporin or Tacrolimus.
- Medicines used to treat psychiatric illnesses like Lithium containing products.
- Blood pressure and medicines used for heart disorders like Enalapril, Losartan and water pills.
- Concomitant use of the medicine along with antibiotics like Rifampicin for various infections and painkillers like Aspirin may increase the risk of stomach ulcers.
- Blood-thinning medicines or anticoagulants like Warfarin.
- Medicines used to treat heart failure and irregular heart rhythm like Digoxin.
- Other medicines like Salbutamol, Minoxidil, Voriconazole must be used.
Storage and disposal of Brutaflam Mr 4mg Strip Of 10 Tablets
- Store Brutaflam MR tablets in the original pack in a cool and dry place, away from sunlight and moisture.
- Keep it away from children and pets.
Dosage of Brutaflam Mr 4mg Strip Of 10 Tablets
Missed a Dose
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: What is the use of Brutaflam-Mr 4 tablet?
Q: I am using birth control, can I take Brutaflam Mr 4 mg tablet?
Q: Is tab Brutaflam Mr 4 a painkiller?
- Arcoxia 60 mg Film-coated Tablet - Summary of Product Characteristics (SmPC) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2021 [cited 6 May 2022]
- CDSCO [Internet]. Cdscoonline.gov.in. 2021 [cited 6 May 2022]
- Sanofi. Myoril [Internet]. Sanofi.in. 2021 [cited 6 May 2022]
- EMA. PIL. Thiocolcoside. [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2021 [cited 6 May 2022]