Bromvue Eye Drops 5ml
Bromvue 0.9 MG Description
Bromvue Eye Drop is an ophthalmic solution containing bromfenac as its active ingredient. It is used for the treatment of postoperative inflammation and pain in patients who have undergone cataract e
xtraction. Bromvue is an eye drop and should be used externally only. Use this Eye Drop as advised by your doctor for the prescribed duration.
Uses of Bromvue 0.9 MG
Contraindications of Bromvue 0.9 MG
- If you are allergic to bromfenac or any other ingredient of Bromvue Eye Drop.
- If you have experienced asthma, skin allergy or intense inflammation in your nose when using other NSAIDs.
Side effects of Bromvue 0.9 MG
Precautions and Warnings of Bromvue 0.9 MG
Other General Warnings
- You have rheumatoid arthritis or you have diabetes.
- You had repeated eye surgery within a short period of time.
- You are using topical steroids (e.g. cortisone), as this may cause unwanted side effects.
- You have bleeding problems or have had them in the past, or you are taking other medicines which may prolong bleeding time (e.g. acetylsalicylic acid).
- You have eye problems (e.g. dry eye syndrome, corneal problems).
- Wearing contact lenses is not recommended after cataract surgery. Therefore, do not wear contact lenses whilst using Bromvue.
Mode of Action of Bromvue 0.9 MG
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Bromvue 0.9 MG
- Use this medicine as instructed by your doctor.
- Follow directions carefully & do not miss doses.
- Wash your hands thoroughly before and after applying.
- Close your eyes for 2-3 minutes and do not blink or squeeze.
- Avoid touching your eyes with the dropper and it must be kept clean.
- Wipe any excess liquid from your face with a tissue.
- Use the exact number of drops recommended.
Interactions of Bromvue 0.9 MG
Interactions with other medicines
Storage and disposal of Bromvue 0.9 MG
Dosage of Bromvue 0.9 MG
- As Bromvue Eye Drop is meant for external application, cases of overdose are unlikely. However, upon accidental ingestion, contact your doctor immediately or visit the nearest hospital.
- If you have applied extra quantities of it, wipe out the excess of the medicine with tissue or cotton.