Broclear Strip Of 10 Tablets
Broclear Strip Of 10 Tablets Description
Broclear tablet contains a combination of two medicines - Acetylcysteine and Acebrophylline. It is used in adult patients to treat a type of lung disease - Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD
). It should be taken as directed by the doctor and in the correct doses and for the exact duration as prescribed. Do not miss any dose or stop taking this medicine unless asked to do so by the doctor. Before using this medicine, inform the doctor if you are pregnant, planning a pregnancy or breastfeeding and about your detailed medical history.
|₹31.92 (14% on MRP)
|Acetylcysteine(600.0 Mg) + Acebrophylline(100.0 Mg)
|Headache, dizziness, nausea, vomiting, stomach discomfort
|DRUGS FOR CHRONIC OBSTRUCTIVE PULMONARY DISEASE
- Acebcystein Strip Of 10 TabletsBy Avighna Medicare Pvt Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 184.00₹ 123.2836.38% CHEAPER₹ 12.33/Tablet
- Pulmoclear Strip Of 15 TabletsBy Fourrts India Laboratories Pvt Ltd15 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 283.00₹ 243.3817.23% CHEAPER₹ 16.23/Tablet
Uses of Broclear Strip Of 10 Tablets
Contraindications of Broclear Strip Of 10 Tablets
- If you are allergic to Acetylcysteine, Acebrophylline or any other ingredients of Broclear tablet.
- If you have heart problems such as fast or irregular heartbeats, heart failure, low blood pressure, unstable blood pressure, etc.
- If you have problems with your liver or kidneys.
- If you are below the age of below 18 years.
Side effects of Broclear Strip Of 10 Tablets
- Stomach discomfort
- Skin rashes, itching
- Difficulty in breathing
Precautions and Warnings of Broclear Strip Of 10 Tablets
Other General Warnings
- You are suffering from any heart problems.
- You have problems with your liver or kidneys.
- You have an overactive thyroid gland.
- You have an ulcer in your stomach or intestines.
- You have asthma or fits.
- You suffer from any viral infection.
- You develop an allergic reaction after using the Broclear tablet.
- You do not notice any improvement in your condition while on treatment.
Mode of Action of Broclear Strip Of 10 Tablets
How Does It Work?
- Broclear tablet works by the combined action of Acetylcysteine and Acebrophylline.
- Acebrophylline act by relaxing the smooth muscles of airways and induces the release of pulmonary surfactants which helps in clearing the congestion.
- Acetylcysteine works by breaking down and loosening the thick phlegm, making it runny and easy to cough up, thus clearing the airway.
Directions for Use of Broclear Strip Of 10 Tablets
Interactions of Broclear Strip Of 10 Tablets
Interactions with other medicines
- Some medicines can affect the way the Broclear tablet works or this medicine itself can reduce the effectiveness of other medicines taken at the same time.
- Tell your doctor about all the medicines, supplements or herbals you are currently taking or might take to avoid any possible interactions.
- Especially, if you are taking oral contraceptives, steroids, water pills, antibiotics, medicines to treat your heart problems.
- Other medicines like amoxicillin, ciprofloxacin, allopurinol, cimetidine, isoprenaline, doxycycline, erythromycin, thiabendazole should be used with caution along with Broclear tablet.
Storage and disposal of Broclear Strip Of 10 Tablets
- Store Broclear tablets in a cool and dry place, protected from direct sunlight, moisture and heat.
- Keep it away from children and pets.
- Discard any unused medicine properly, do not flush in the toilet or throw it into the drain.