Bp Norm 50mg Strip Of 10 Tablets
By MEDLEY PHARMACEUTICALS LTD
10 Tablet(s) in Strip
Inclusive of all taxes
7 days return policyRead More
All the Products are packed and stored Safely
Bp Norm 50 MG Description
Bp Norm 50mg Strip Of 10 Tablets belongs to a class of medications known as Beta-blockers.
|You Save||₹0.27 (15% on MRP)|
Check more medicines with composition as Atenolol(50.0 Mg)
Uses of Bp Norm 50 MG
- Treatment of high blood pressure
- To treat abnormal heartbeats
- To treat chest pain caused due to reduced blood supply in heart muscles (angina pectoris)
- Early treatment after a heart attack
Contraindications of Bp Norm 50 MG
- If you have an allergy to this medicine or any of the ingredients of this medicine
- If you have uncontrolled heart failure or heart blocks
- If you have abnormal heart rhythms
- Have adrenal tumor (pheochromocytoma) that is not being treated
- If you have a condition called metabolic acidosis (increased acidity in your body)
- If you are suffering from low blood pressure
- If you have a slow heart rate
Side effects of Bp Norm 50 MG
- Slow heartbeat
- Cold fingers and toes
- Loose stools
Precautions and Warnings of Bp Norm 50 MG
Can I take Bp Norm 50mg Strip Of 10 Tablets during pregnancy?
- Bp Norm 50mg Strip Of 10 Tablets crosses the placenta and can cause harm to the fetus
- This medicine is not recommended to be used in pregnancy
Can I take Bp Norm 50mg Strip Of 10 Tablets while breastfeeding?
This medicine passes into mother’s milk. This medicine may cause low blood sugar and slow heartbeat in your baby; hence, it is not safe to take Bp Norm 50mg Strip Of 10 Tablets during breastfeeding.
Can I drive if I have consumed Bp Norm 50mg Strip Of 10 Tablets?
This medicine doesn't affect your ability to drive. However, it can cause dizziness or tiredness. Do not drive or operate machines if you experience such symptoms.
Can I consume alcohol with Bp Norm 50mg Strip Of 10 Tablets?
- Alcohol consumption along with this medicine can lower your blood pressure
- It is advised to avoid alcohol during the treatment
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- You have asthma, this medicine can worsen your asthma
- You have diabetes, caution is required. Atenolol may cause low blood sugar levels and also change the body's response to low blood sugar. You may not experience warning signs of low blood sugar, such as an increase in heart rate, sweating, hunger pangs, headache, etc....
- You shall be undergoing a surgery
- You have a condition of chest pain called Prinzmetal's angina
- You have an overactive thyroid (thyrotoxicosis)
- You have psoriasis, it can worsen this condition
Mode of Action of Bp Norm 50 MG
How Does It Work?
Atenolol is a Beta-blocker. It works by slowing the heart rate and relaxing blood vessels, thus reducing high blood pressure.
Directions for Use of Bp Norm 50 MG
- Take Bp Norm 50mg Strip Of 10 Tablets as directed by your doctor
- Take this medicine every day at the corresponding time
Interactions of Bp Norm 50 MG
Interactions with other medicines
- Medicines used to treat high blood pressure or migraine (Clonidine)
- Medicines used to treat chest pain (Verapamil, Diltiazem, and Nifedipine)
- Medicines used to treat irregular heartbeat (Disopyramide, Quinidine or Amiodarone)
- Medicines used to treat heart problem (Digoxin)
- Medicines that help to stimulate the heart (Epinephrine)
- Medicines used to treat pain and inflammation (Ibuprofen or Indometacin)
- Medicines used to treat diabetes, insulin or other diabetic medicines
- Medicines used as anaesthesia (Cyclopropane and Trichlorethylene, Lidocaine, Procainamide)
Storage and disposal of Bp Norm 50 MG
Do not store above 25°C. Store it in a dry place.
Dosage of Bp Norm 50 MG
Symptoms of overdose may include slow heart rate, low blood pressure, tightness in chest, sometimes loss of consciousness. If you think you have taken too much of this medicine, contact your doctor immediately or visit the nearest hospital....
Missed a Dose
If you missed any dose, take it as soon as you remember. If it is time for the next dose, skip the missed dose and continue your regular dosing schedule. Do not take a double dose of medicine to compensate for a missed one....
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: Can I stop the medication on my own?
A: Don’t suddenly stop taking a beta-blocker without talking to your doctor. If you stop the medication of a beta-blocker suddenly, you can suffer from chest pain, irregular heartbeat or heart attack. Your doctor will decrease your dose gradually over weeks before stopping it.
Q: What special precautions should I follow?
A: If you experience any symptoms of dizziness, syncope, vision problems, sexual dysfunction, slowing of heart rate, etc. then immediately report to the doctor. The doctor will then adjust your dose depending on your blood pressure, heart rate, level of the medicine in our serum and other such relevant factors.
Q: I shall be soon undergoing surgery, is there any precaution needed for the same?
A: Yes, it would be best if you inform your doctor that you are taking this medicine. This medicine can have interactions with anaesthesia given during surgery, hence your anaesthetic must know the same and plan accordingly.
Expires on or After
Other Products from this Brand
Presenting our Lucky Hours Winners For November 23-25, 2023
At PharmEasy, our customers are at the heart of everything we do. As your healthcare and wellness partner, your health and well-being matter the most to us. To help you take it easy with your healthcare needs and enjoy guaranteed savings – the idea of ‘Lucky Hour’ was born. During our ‘Lucky Hours,’ the lucky
Does Masturbation Cause Weight Loss? Debunking Sexual Health Misconceptions
Key Highlights: Introduction Masturbation has many myths around it. One such myth claims it can lead to weight loss. There may be some truth to the energy spent during the act. Whether it leads to weight loss is what will be discussed in this article. We will also debunk any misunderstandings, talk about other ways
Foods That Fight Nausea During Pregnancy: Guide For Expecting Mothers
Key Highlights: Introduction The journey of pregnancy is beautiful but one filled with challenges. A very common problem that most women face is nausea or morning sickness. This blog talks about foods that may help fight nausea during pregnancy. This information may help make your journey more pleasant. As you read on, you’ll come across
What Causes Morning Wood: A Scientific Explanation
Key Highlights: Introduction Morning wood is also known as nocturnal penile tumescence. It’s a phenomenon that many men routinely experience. It doesn’t matter how old men are and it’s not related to sexual arousal. By understanding what causes it, you may be better prepared to take the necessary steps to cope with it. In this
Jalapeno Pepper: Exploring Its Research-Backed Health Benefits
Key Highlights: Introduction Do you love adding extra jalapenos on your pizza? Of course you do! This variety of chili pepper can really enhance the taste of pizzas, burgers, subs and everything else! That’s largely because of its spicy flavor! Jalapeno peppers are loved worldwide because of their fiery spice and many health perks. These
Blackstrap Molasses: Uncovering Its Health Benefits and Uses
Key Highlights: Introduction Blackstrap molasses is the thick, inky syrup, seen by many as a better choice than refined sugar. While being a sweet byproduct of sugar making, it also carries multiple good nutrients. These may do good things to boost our wellness. A rising number of people are turning to blackstrap molasses. They see
The information provided herein is supplied to the best of our abilities to make it accurate and reliable as it is published after a review by a team of professionals. This information is solely intended to provide a general overview on the product and must be used for informational purposes only. You should not use the information provided herein to diagnose, prevent, or cure a health problem. Nothing contained on this page is intended to create a doctor-patient relationship, replace or be a substitute for a registered medical practitioner's medical treatment/advice or consultation. The absence of any information or warning to any medicine shall not be considered and assumed as an implied assurance. We highly recommend that you consult your registered medical practitioner for all queries or doubts related to your medical condition. You hereby agree that you shall not make any health or medical-related decision based in whole or in part on anything contained in the Site. Please click here for detailed T&C.