Blisderm Tube Of 15gm Cream
Blisderm 0.05 %W/W Description
Blisderm Cream contains halobetasol (also called ulobetasol), which belongs to a group of medicines called steroids. It is used to reduce itchiness, redness, swelling and irritation in certain skin c
nditions like eczema, dermatitis, psoriasis. It is meant only for external application and should be applied exactly as recommended by your doctor.
- Hbsone 0.05% Tube Of 30gm CreamBy Klm Laboratories Pvt Ltd30g Cream in TubeMRP 225.00₹ 191.25₹ 6.38/Gram
Uses of Blisderm 0.05 %W/W
Contraindications of Blisderm 0.05 %W/W
Side effects of Blisderm 0.05 %W/W
Precautions and Warnings of Blisderm 0.05 %W/W
Other General Warnings
- You develop an infection or allergy after using Blisderm Cream.
- You have problems with your liver
- You have diabetes
- You had cataracts or have glaucoma
- You are suffering from a condition - Cushing's syndrome
- Blisderm Cream should not be used to treat any other condition than that prescribed by the doctor.
Mode of Action of Blisderm 0.05 %W/W
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Blisderm 0.05 %W/W
- Blisderm Cream is meant for external use only.
- Use it as directed by your doctor or pharmacist.
- Read the instructions on the label or leaflet before use.
- Clean and dry the application area.
- Wash your hands before and after using this Cream unless your hands are the area to be treated.
- Apply a thin layer of this medicine on a healthy skin surface free from cuts and wounds.
- Avoid contact with your eyes, eyelids. In case your eyes come in contact with this medicine, rinse your eyes with clean water immediately.
Interactions of Blisderm 0.05 %W/W
Interactions with other medicines
Storage and disposal of Blisderm 0.05 %W/W
- Store Blisderm Cream in the original container in a clean and dry place, protected from moisture, sunlight and heat.
- Keep the medicine away from children and pets.