Biospas Forte Tablet
Biospas Forte Tablet Description
Biospas Forte Tablet contains a combination of mefenamic acid and paracetamol. It is used for the symptomatic relief of mild to moderate pain in various conditions such as dental, post partum, post o
perative, migraine, sports injury, sprain and strain, etc. This medicine helps provide relief from pain by inhibiting the synthesis of chemical substance responsible for pain.
Uses of Biospas Forte Tablet
Contraindications of Biospas Forte Tablet
- If you are allergic to mefenamic acid, paracetamol or any of the ingredients of Biospas Forte Tablet.
- If you have asthma or experienced an asthmatic attack due to painkillers.
- If you have inflammation, bleeding or ulcers in the stomach or intestine.
- If you have renal disease.
- This medicine should not be used for managing pain before, during and after coronary bypass surgery.
- This medicine should not be used in the last trimester of pregnancy.
Side effects of Biospas Forte Tablet
- Stomach pain
- Skin rashes
- Lack of sleep
Precautions and Warnings of Biospas Forte Tablet
Other General Warnings
- You have a liver or kidney problem
- You have an ulcer in your stomach or intestine or perforations in the digestive tract
- You may experience changes in blood count or anaemia
- You are suffering from high blood pressure
- You have a history of asthma or allergic reactions
- You have fluid retention in your body(edema)
- You have a heart condition like stroke, heart failure or a heart attack.
Mode of Action of Biospas Forte Tablet
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Biospas Forte Tablet
Interactions of Biospas Forte Tablet
Interactions with other medicines
- Some medicines can affect the way Biospas Forte Tablet works, or this medicine itself can reduce the effectiveness of other medicines taken at the same time.
- Tell your doctor about all the medicines, supplements, or herbals you are currently taking or might take to avoid any possible interaction.
- Especially if you are taking medicines to treat high blood pressure, heart failure, high/abnormal cholesterol levels, blood thinners, anti-infectives, anti-diabetics, anti-asthmatics, pain killers, immunomodulatory medicines or medicines for the brain-related disorder....
- There is increased risk of bleeding when blood thinner medicines like warfarin, corticosteroids is administered concomitantly.
- Certain medicine like painkillers, antibiotics like amikacin, tobramycin, gentamicin, immunomodulators like tacrolimus, ciclosporin, methotrexate with Biospas Forte Tablet can increased the risk of renal failure....
Storage and disposal of Biospas Forte Tablet
- Store the medicine at room temperature, away from light and moisture.
- Keep it out of the reach of children and pets.