Bidanzen 5mg Tablet
Bidanzen 5 MG Description
Bidanzen Tablet is used to provide relief from inflammation,swelling and pain in various conditions. Bidanzen Tablet contains serratiopeptidase, an enzyme that works by blocking the release of chemic
al substance released in the body during inflammation. Take this medicine as advised by your doctor.
- Emanzen 5mg TabletBy Emcure Pharmaceuticals Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 141.75₹ 120.49₹ 12.05/Tablet
- Flanzen 5mg TabletBy Maneesh Pharmaceuticals Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 71.50₹ 71.50₹ 7.15/Tablet
Uses of Bidanzen 5 MG
Contraindications of Bidanzen 5 MG
- If you are allergic to serratiopeptidase or any of the ingredients of the Bidanzen Tablet
- If you are pregnant or are breastfeeding.
Side effects of Bidanzen 5 MG
- Rash or redness
- Loss of appetite
- Stomach discomfort
Precautions and Warnings of Bidanzen 5 MG
- No information is available on interactions of this medicine when taken with alcohol.
Other General Warnings
- You have or had a history of bleeding disorder.
- You have liver or kidney disorder.
- You experience an allergic reaction after taking this medicine.
- You have a planned surgery coming up.
Mode of Action of Bidanzen 5 MG
How Does It Work?
- Bidanzen Tablet works by blocking the release of certain chemicals in the body, which cause pain, swelling and redness.
Directions for Use of Bidanzen 5 MG
Interactions of Bidanzen 5 MG
Interactions with other medicines
- Some medicines can affect the way the Bidanzen Tablet works or this medicine itself can reduce the effectiveness of other medicines taken at the same time.
- Tell your doctor about all the medicines, supplements or herbals you are currently taking or might take to avoid any possible interaction.
- If you are taking any blood-thinning medicines.
Storage and disposal of Bidanzen 5 MG
- Store the medicine below 25ºC.
- Protect it from light and moisture.
- Keep it away from children and pets.