Bevon Strip Of 15 Capsules
Bevon Strip Of 15 Capsules Description
Bevon capsule is a multivitamin, multimenaral and antioxidant supplement. It contains a combination of B vitamins like Vitamin B9 (pyridoxine), Niacinamide, Cyanocobalamin, Folic Acid, biotin; multi-
inerals like Zinc, Selenium, Copper, Chromium, Manganese, Molybdenum, Vanadium, Boron, Nickel, Phosphorus and antioxidants. It is helpful in conditions like heart diseases, diabetes, atherosclerosis, ageing, etc. Bevon capsule Take the Bevon capsule improves the healing process. Take cap Bevon as suggested by your doctor or pharmacist.
|You Save||₹19.91 (15% on MRP)|
|Contains||Elemental Chromium(65.0 Mcg) + Elemental Nickel(5.0 Mgg) + Elemental Copper(2.5 Mg) + Elemental Molybdenum(25.0 Mcg) + Benfothiamine(2.0 Mg) + Vitamin B12 / Mecobalamin / Cynocobalamin / Methylcobalamin(0.5 Mcg) + Elemental Vanadium(10.0 Mgg) + Elemental Phosphorus(125.0 Mg) + Elemental Boron(150.0 Mcg) + Elemental Zinc(7.5 Mg) + Vitamin B3 / Nicotinic Acid / Niacin(15.0 Mg) + Vitamin B9 / Folic Acid / Folate(300.0 Mcg) + Elemental Selenium(30.0 Mcg) + Vitamin B7 / Biotin / Vitamin H(30.0 Mcg) + Elemental Manganese(1.4 Mg) + Vitamin B6 / Pyridoxine(1.5 Mg) + Choline Bitartrate(10.0 Mg) + Betacarotene(5.0 Mg)|
|Uses||Multivitamin and Nutritional supplement|
Ingredients and Benefits
- Bevon Capsule contains Multivitamins, Multi minerals and Antioxidants.
- Multivitamins: It contains Pyridoxine, Niacinamide, Cyanocobalamin, Folic Acid and Biotin which play an essential role in the proper functioning of the nervous and immune system, heart muscles and for the release of energy from protein, fat and carbohydrate, needed for growth, normal appetite and digestion and is also required for regulating blood cells. It is also essential for reproduction, maintenance, growth and regulation of bodily processes....
- Multi minerals: It consists of Zinc, Selenium, Copper, Chromium, Manganese, Molybdenum, Vanadium, Boron, Nickel and Phosphorus, which play a major role in the functioning of the heart, immune system, thyroid hormones, reproduction and DNA synthesis, breakdown of fats and carbohydrates and is essential for normal growth, wound healing and sexual maturation. It has antioxidant properties and is an integral part of many enzymes in the synthesis of carbohydrates, lipids, nucleic acids and protein....
- Antioxidants: It may protect your cells against free radicals, which may play an important role in heart disease and other diseases.
Uses of Bevon Strip Of 15 Capsules
Precautions and Warnings of Bevon Strip Of 15 Capsules
Other General Warnings
- You are pregnant, planning to have a baby or are breastfeeding, do not take the Bevon capsule without consulting your doctor.
- You have any existing medical conditions like diabetes, hypertension, kidney or liver problems or any other diseases, be sure to consult your doctor before starting the Bevon capsule.
- You are on other medications, supplements or following any complementary or integrative health approaches.
- You should not take the Bevon capsule if you are allergic to any of the components of this medicine.
- You are going to undergo any surgery or operation.
- You should avoid consuming too much alcohol.
- You should avoid driving if you do not feel well or are unable to be alert.
- Bevon capsule should be used in doses and duration as prescribed by your doctor and should not be taken in excess.
- Vitamin/Mineral supplements are intended to supplement the diets of some people and should not be a substitute for a well-balanced, varied diet and a healthy lifestyle.
Directions for Use of Bevon Strip Of 15 Capsules
- Bevon capsule should be taken as directed by your doctor or pharmacist.
- Swallow it as a whole with a glass of water. Do not open, cut or chew the capsule.
- You should take it regularly and preferably at a fixed time.
- Do not consume it more than that prescribed by your doctor.
Storage and disposal of Bevon Strip Of 15 Capsules
- Store the Bevon capsules in a cool and dry place, away from direct sunlight, moisture and heat.
- Keep it out of the sight and reach of children and pets.
- Do not use expired Bevon capsules.
- You need to properly discard this tablet when it is expired or no longer needed.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: What is the use of the Bevon capsule?
Q: Can I use the Bevon capsules daily?
Q: What should I discuss with my healthcare expert before taking the Bevon capsule?
- Inform the doctor about your detailed medical & surgical history.
- Inform your doctor if you have liver or kidney diseases or any other disorders.
- Inform your doctor if you are pregnant, breastfeeding or planning to have a baby.
- Bevon capsule may interact with other medicines. Hence, inform your doctor if you are taking any other medicines including supplements or herbal products. Also, inform your doctor if you are stopping any medicine....
Q: What if my daily schedule interferes with taking the Bevon capsule?
Q: Can I stop taking the Bevon capsules on my own?
Q: For how long should I take the Bevon capsule?
Q: Is Bevon capsule habit-forming?
Q: Does Bevon capsule contain Vitamin C?
Q: Can I take Bevon capsule during pregnancy?
Q: When should I take Bevon capsules?
Q: What is the composition of Bevon?
Q: Bevon vs Zincovit, are they the same?
- Bevon capsule is a multivitamin, multimineral and antioxidant. It contains a combination of B vitamins like Vitamin B9 (pyridoxine), Niacinamide, Cyanocobalamin, Folic Acid, biotin; multi-minerals like Zinc, Selenium, Copper, Chromium, Manganese, Molybdenum, Vanadium, Boron, Nickel, Phosphorus and antioxidants....
- Zincovit tablet is a nutritional supplement. It is a combination of essential minerals and vitamins. It supports the body with daily nutritional needs by replenishing levels of essential vitamins and minerals. Zincovit tablets contain vitamin A, vitamin C, Vitamin D3, vitamin B complex, zinc, selenium, magnesium, copper, manganese, iodine, chromium along with grape seed extract....
- Both these supplements have a unique combination of minerals and vitamins, it is advised to avoid self-medication and use the supplement advised by your doctor.