Bevon Strip Of 15 Capsules
By ZUVENTUS HEALTH CARE LTD
15 Capsule(s) in Strip
30 days return policyRead More
Ingredients and Benefits
- Multivitamins: It contains Pyridoxine, Niacinamide, Cyanocobalamin, Folic Acid and Biotin which play an essential role in the proper functioning of the nervous and immune system, heart muscles and for the release of energy from protein, fat and carbohydrate, needed for growth, normal appetite and digestion and is also required for regulating blood cells. It is also essential for reproduction, maintenance, growth, and regulation of bodily processes.read less
- Multi minerals: It consists of Zinc, Selenium, Copper, Chromium, Manganese, Molybdenum, Vanadium, Boron, Nickel and Phosphorus, which play a major role in the functioning of the heart, immune system, thyroid hormones, reproduction and DNA synthesis, breakdown of fats and carbohydrates and is essential for normal growth, wound healing and sexual maturation. It has antioxidant properties and is an integral part of many enzymes in the synthesis of the carbohydrates, lipids, nucleic acids and protein.read less
- Antioxidants: It may protect your cells against free radicals, which may play an important role in heart disease and other diseases.
Uses of Bevon Strip Of 15 Capsules
Bevon Capsule is a nutritional supplement used in cardiovascular diseases (heart diseases). It is also useful in preventing atherosclerosis, cancer, burns, diabetes, ageing, in enhancing immunity and oxidative stress and tissue damage. It also acts as an antioxidant.
Precautions and Warnings of Bevon Strip Of 15 Capsules
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- You are pregnant, planning to have a baby or breastfeeding, do not take Bevon capsule without consulting your doctor.
- You have any existing medical condition like diabetes, hypertension, kidney or liver problems or any other diseases, be sure to consult your doctor before starting Bevon capsule.
- You are on other medications, supplements or following any complementary or integrative health approaches.
- You should not take Bevon capsule if you are allergic to any of the component of this medicine.
- You are going to undergo any surgery or operation.
- You should avoid consuming too much alcohol.
- You should avoid driving if you do not feel well or are unable to be alert.
- Bevon capsule should be used in doses and duration as prescribed by your doctor and should not be taken in excess.
- Vitamin/Mineral supplements are intended to supplement the diets of some people and should not be a substitute for a well-balanced, varied diet and a healthy lifestyle.
Directions for Use of Bevon Strip Of 15 Capsules
Take Bevon capsule as directed by your doctor. You should swallow it with a glass of water, do not break, cut or chew the capsule. You should take it regularly and preferably at a fixed time. Do not consume it more than that prescribed by your doctor.
Storage and disposal of Bevon Strip Of 15 Capsules
- Store Bevon capsules in a cool and dry place, away from direct sunlight, moisture and heat.
- Keep it out of sight and reach of children and pets.
- Do not use damaged or expired Bevon capsules.
- You need to properly discard this tablet when it is expired or no longer needed.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: What is the use of Bevon capsule?
A: Bevon capsule is a nutritional supplement which is used in cardiovascular diseases (various heart diseases). It is also useful in preventing atherosclerosis, cancer, burns, diabetes, ageing, enhancing immunity and oxidative stress and tissue damage.
Q: Can I use Bevon capsules daily?
A: Your doctor will decide the dose and the duration of your treatment with Bevon capsules. You should follow all the directions or instructions told by them.
Q: What should I discuss with my healthcare expert before taking Bevon capsule?
- Inform the doctor about your detailed medical & surgical history
- Inform your doctor if you have liver or kidney diseases or any other disorders
- Inform your doctor if you are pregnant, breastfeeding or planning to have a baby
- Bevon capsule may interact with other medicines. Hence, inform your doctor if you are taking any other medicines including supplements or herbal products. Also inform your doctor if you are stopping any medicineread less
Q: What if my daily schedule interferes with taking Bevon capsule?
A: Try to take Bevon capsules at the same time every day. Try connecting your medicine with daily activity such as brushing your teeth at night or having your dinner. This may help you remember to take it. Keep a daily calendar or set an alarm clock to go at the time you need to take your medicine.
Q: Can I stop taking Bevon capsules on my own?
A: No, you should never stop taking Bevon capsules until advised by the doctor, even if you are feeling good as it may lead to treatment failure.
Last Updated on: 30 Aug 2020 | 05:30 AM (IST)
The information provided herein is accurate, updated and complete as per the best practices of the Company. Please note that this information should not be treated as a replacement for physical medical consultation or advice. We do not guarantee the accuracy and the completeness of the information so provided. The absence of any information and/or warning to any drug shall not be considered and assumed as an implied assurance of the Company. We do not take any responsibility for the consequences arising out of the aforementioned information and strongly recommend you for a physical consultation in case of any queries or doubts. Please click here for detailed T&C.
Please add item(s) to proceed
- Precautions and Warnings
- Directions for Use
- Storage and disposal
1 Lakh+ Products
We maintain strict quality controls on all our partner retailers, so that you always get standard quality products.
100% secure and trusted payment protection
We have a new and dynamic return window policy for medicines and healthcare items. Refer FAQs section for more details.
Our Payment Partners
© 2020 PharmEasy. All Rights Reserved