Benfomet Forte Strip Of 10 Tablets
Benfomet Forte Strip Of 10 Tablets Description
Benfomet Forte tablet is a nutritional supplement containing benfotiamine, alpha-lipoic acid, myo-inositol, vitamin B12 (methylcobalamin), vitamin B9 (folic acid), chromium and selenium. It is used i
n conditions such as diabetic neuropathy (a type of nerve damage that can occur with diabetes). Benfomet Forte tablet should be taken as suggested by the doctor.
|You Save||₹38.25 (15% on MRP)|
|Contains||Benfotiamine(150.0 Mg) + Alpha Lipoic Acid(100.0 Mg) + Myo-Inositol / Inositol(100.0 Mg) + Vitamin B12 / Mecobalamin / Cynocobalamin / Methylcobalamin(1.5 Mg) + Vitamin B9 / Folic Acid / Folate(1.5 Mg) + Chromium(0.2 Mg) + Selenium(55.0 Mcg)|
|Therapy||DRUGS FOR DIABETIC NEUROPATHY|
Uses of Benfomet Forte Strip Of 10 Tablets
Precautions and Warnings of Benfomet Forte Strip Of 10 Tablets
Other General Warnings
- You are pregnant, breastfeeding or have any existing medical condition like diabetes, hypertension, kidney or liver problem, etc be sure to consult your doctor.
- You are on other medications, supplements or following any complementary or integrative health approaches.
- You should not take the Benfomet Forte tablet if you are allergic to any of its components.
- You are going to undergo any surgery or operation.
- Nutritional supplements are intended to supplement the diets of some people and should not be a substitute for a well-balanced, varied diet and a healthy lifestyle.
Ingredients and Benefits of Benfomet Forte Strip Of 10 Tablets
- Benfomet Forte tablet contains benfotiamine, alpha-lipoic acid, myo-inositol, vitamin B12 (methylcobalamin), vitamin B9 (folic acid) and chromium and selenium.
- Benfotiamine: It helps in diabetic neuropathy
- Alpha-lipoic acid - It is an antioxidant that helps in reducing the hyperglycemia-induced cell death of nerves. It can also reduce pain, abnormal sensation and numbness associated with diabetic neuropathy....
- Myo-inositol - It helps in the healthy functioning of body cells.
- Vitamin B12 (also called Methylcobalamin) - It helps in the formation of nerve cells and regeneration of damaged nerves in the brain. Apart from this it also plays an important role in red blood cell formation and DNA synthesis....
- Vitamin B9 - It plays a key role in certain reactions such as methylation and synthesis of chemical messengers (neurotransmitters). It may help improve nerve conduction in diabetic neuropathy. It is also required for amino acid metabolism, some important biochemical reactions and the formation of blood cells....
- Chromium - It helps the body keep blood sugar levels normal and thus plays an important role in the breakdown of fats and carbohydrates.
- Selenium - It has antioxidant properties and is an integral part of many enzymes and proteins that are involved in the essential functions of the body. Also plays a crucial role in the functioning of thyroid hormones, reproduction and DNA synthesis. It also protects against oxidative damage caused due to stress....
Directions for Use of Benfomet Forte Strip Of 10 Tablets
- Take the Benfomet Forte tablet as directed by your doctor.
- Do not consume it more than that recommended.
Storage and disposal of Benfomet Forte Strip Of 10 Tablets
- Benfomet Forte tablet should be stored in a clean and dry place protected from direct sunlight, moisture and heat.
- Keep it out of the reach of children and pets.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: How do I take the Benfomet Forte tablet?
Q: For how long should Benfomet Forte tablet be taken?
Q: What is the composition of Benfomet Forte?
Q: What is Benfomet forte used for?
- Benfotiamine.Uses and overview [Internet]. WebMD. 2021 [cited 26 October 2021]
- Alpha-Lipoic Acid and Diabetic Neuropathy [Internet]. 2021 [cited 26 October 2021]
- NIH. Vitamin B12. Fact Sheet for Health Professionals [Internet]. 2021 [cited 26 October 2021]
- Inositol [Internet]. WebMD. 2021 [cited 26 October 2021]
- NIH. Chromium. Fact Sheet for Health Professionals [Internet]. 2021 [cited 26 October 2021]
- Folic Acid: MedlinePlus [Internet]. Medlineplus.gov. 2021 [cited 26 October 2021]
- NIH. Selenium. Fact Sheet for Consumers [Internet]. 2021 [cited 26 October 2021]