Belar Strip Of 10 Tablets
Belar 0.5 MG Description
Belar Tablet is used to relieve inflammation (redness, swelling, itching) which is associated with an allergy, immune-related disorders, rheumatoid arthritis, bronchial asthma, skin and other allergi
c conditions. It is a steroid medicine containing betamethasone as its main component. It should be taken as directed by the doctor and in doses and duration as prescribed. Do not miss any dose or stop taking it without consulting the doctor. You must complete the entire course with the medicine. Some common side effects of Belar Tablets are nausea, indigestion, heartburn but not everybody gets them. These side effects normally go away with time, but if you feel the side effects persist, you should consult your doctor. Inform the doctor if you are pregnant, planning a pregnancy or breastfeeding and about your detailed medical history, before using this Tablet.
- Betnesol 0.5mg Strip Of 20 TabletsBy Glaxosmithkline Pharma20 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 15.50₹ 13.33₹ 0.67/Tablet
Uses of Belar 0.5 MG
Contraindications of Belar 0.5 MG
- If you are allergic to betamethasone or any other ingredients of Belar Tablet.
- If you have any infection and have not yet started medicines to treat it.
Side effects of Belar 0.5 MG
- Increased sweating
- Increased appetite
- Thinning of bones
Precautions and Warnings of Belar 0.5 MG
Other General Warnings
- You have any type of infection.
- You are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- You have diabetes, tuberculosis or fits.
- You have an underactive thyroid gland.
- You have heart, liver or kidney disease.
- You have a condition of muscle weakness.
- You have osteoporosis (bones becoming weak).
- You have eye problems like blurred vision, etc.
- You or the family members had or have glaucoma.
- You are suffering from mental health problems.
- You had chickenpox, shingles, measles or have been in contact with a person who has it.
Mode of Action of Belar 0.5 MG
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Belar 0.5 MG
- Take Belar Tablet exactly as directed by the doctor.
- Swallow it as a whole with a glass of water. Do not break, crush or chew the medicine.
- It is essential to take it regularly and at a fixed time.
- Follow your doctor’s instructions. Do not exceed the dose more than that recommended.
Interactions of Belar 0.5 MG
Interactions with other medicines
- Some medicines can affect the way Belar Tablet works or the medicine itself may reduce the effectiveness of other medicines taken at the same time.
- Tell the doctor about the medicines, supplements or herbals you are currently taking or might take to avoid any possible interaction.
- Especially if you are taking medicines to treat high blood pressure, heart failure, high/abnormal cholesterol levels, blood thinners, anti-infectives, anti-diabetics, anti-asthmatics, pain killers, immunomodulatory medicines or medicines for brain-related disorders....
- Medicines like carbenoxolone, oral contraceptive pills, mifepristone, vecuronium, tretinoin, quetiapine should be used cautiously along with Belar Tablet.
- Also, inform the doctor if you have a planned surgery or vaccination scheduled.
Storage and disposal of Belar 0.5 MG
- Belar Tablet should be stored at room temperature, protected from moisture and heat.
- Keep them out of reach and sight of children and pets.
- Discard unused medicine properly. Do not flush it in the toilet or throw it into the drain.
Dosage of Belar 0.5 MG
Missed a Dose
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: What does Belar Tablet contain?
Q: Is Belar Tablet a steroid medicine?
Q: How should I take Belar Tablet?
Q: Can I stop taking Belar medicine if I feel my symptoms are gone?
Q: What is Belar Tablet used for?
Q: How often can you take Belar?
Q: What are the side effects of Belar?
- CDSCO [Internet]. Cdscoonline.gov.in. 2021 [cited 29 April 2022]
- Betnelan Tablet [Internet]. India-pharma.gsk.com. 2021 [cited 29 April 2022]
- Betamethasone 500 microgram Soluble Tablets - Summary of Product Characteristics (SmPC) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2021 [cited 29 April 2022]
- Betamethasone 500 microgram Soluble Tablets - Patient Information Leaflet (PIL) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2021 [cited 29 April 2022]