B 29 Strip Of 10 Tablets
By CORONA REMEDIES PVT LTD
10 Tablet(s) in Strip
Inclusive of all taxes
15 days return policyRead More
All the Products are packed and stored Safely
B 29 Tablet is a multivitamin supplement. It contains a combination of alpha-lipoic acid, folic acid, methylcobalamin, Pyridoxine and Vitamin D3. It is used as a supplement in patients with a conditio
n called diabetic neuropathy (nerve pain) and for general weakness, fatigue and as a nutritional supplement....
Ingredients and Benefits
- Alpha-lipoic acid is an antioxidant it protects the body from oxidative damages. It can reduce hyperglycemia-induced cell death of nerves. It can also reduce pain, abnormal sensation and numbness associated with diabetic neuropathy....Read more
- Methylcobalamine is a form of vitamin B12 which helps in the formation of nerve cells and regeneration of damaged nerves in the brain. It is also essential for proper red blood cell formation, neurological function and DNA synthesis....Read more
- Vitamin D3 plays an important role in the absorption of calcium and helps in building strong and healthy bones. It also improves neuronal function, formation of neuronal cells and can help prevent damage to neurons....Read more
- Folic acid helps the body form healthy red blood cells. It is also involved in important physiological reactions and the synthesis of chemical messengers in the brain. It can improve nerve conductionin diabetic neuropathy....Read more
- Pyridoxine is also known as vitamin B6 is a crucial component for various reactions and acts as a co-enzyme in the body.
Uses of B 29 Strip Of 10 Tablets
- As a nutritional supplement to improve general well being and overall health.
- For diabetic neuropathy (a type of nerve damage that can occur with diabetes).
Precautions and Warnings of B 29 Strip Of 10 Tablets
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- You are pregnant, planning to have a baby or are breastfeeding. Do not take this medicine without consulting your doctor.
- You have any existing medical conditions of heart, kidney, liver or prostate problems or any other diseases, be sure to consult your doctor before starting B 29 Tablet.
- You have a condition called malabsorption syndrome or megaloblastic anaemia.
- You have too much calcium in the blood.
- You are on other medications, supplements or following any complementary or integrative health approaches.
- You should not take B 29 Tablet if you are allergic to any of the components of this medicine.
- You are going to undergo any surgery or operation.
- You should avoid consuming alcohol in an excessive amount while taking this supplement.
- This medicine should be taken in the correct doses and for the exact duration as prescribed by the doctor.
Directions for Use of B 29 Strip Of 10 Tablets
- B 29 Tablet should be taken as directed by your doctor.
- Swallow it as a whole with a glass of water. Do not cut, break or chew the medicine.
- It would be best if you take it at a fixed time for optimal results.
- You should not consume it more than that prescribed by your doctor.
Storage and disposal of B 29 Strip Of 10 Tablets
- Store B 29 Tablet in a cool and dry place, away from direct sunlight.
- Keep it out of sight and reach of children and pets.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: What is the use of B 29 Tablet?
A: B 29 Tablet is a nutritional supplement which is used in patients who have diabetic neuropathy. It is also used as a nutritional supplement to support general health.
Q: What are the side effects of B 29 Tablet?
A: You may sometimes experience a few side effects like a headache, nausea, vomiting, stomach pain, gas, constipation, diarrhoea, sleepiness, etc. after taking B 29 Tablet.
Q: Can I take B 29 Tablet during pregnancy?
A: You should consult your doctor before taking B 29 Tablet during pregnancy, as there is limited information available about the safety of this supplement during pregnancy.
- Torrent Pharmaceuticals. Elmecob D. [Accessed on 11-June-2021] (online)
- NIH. Vitamin B12. Fact Sheet for Health Professionals. [Accessed on 11-June-2021] (online)
- Alpha-Lipoic Acid and Diabetic Neuropathy. [Accessed on 11-June-2021] (online)
- Vitamin D and Neurological Diseases: An Endocrine View. [Accessed on 11-June-2021] (online)
- NIH. Folate. Fact Sheet for Health Professionals. [Accessed on 11-June-2021] (online)
Other Products from this Brand
|You Save||₹28.69 (20% on MRP)|
|Best Offer||Use Code: 18SAVE & get 18% discount|
|Contains||Vitamin B9 / Folic Acid / Folate(1.5 Mg),Alpha Lipoic Acid(100.0 Mg),Vitamin B6 / Pyridoxine(3.0 Mg),Vitamin B12 / Mecobalamin / Cynocobalamin / Methylcobalamin(1500.0 Mcg),Vitamin D3 / Cholecalciferol(1000.0 Iu)|
|Uses||Multivitamin, Diabetic neuropathy|
Last Updated on: 12 Jun 2021 | 07:51 AM (IST)
The information provided herein is accurate, updated and complete as per the best practices of the Company. Please note that this information should not be treated as a replacement for physical medical consultation or advice. We do not guarantee the accuracy and the completeness of the information so provided. The absence of any information and/or warning to any drug shall not be considered and assumed as an implied assurance of the Company. We do not take any responsibility for the consequences arising out of the aforementioned information and strongly recommend you for a physical consultation in case of any queries or doubts. Please click here for detailed T&C.
1 Lakh+ Products
We maintain strict quality controls on all our partner retailers, so that you always get standard quality products.
100% secure and trusted payment protection
We have a new and dynamic return window policy for medicines and healthcare items. Refer FAQs section for more details.
Our Payment Partners
© 2021 PharmEasy. All Rights Reserved