Azigal Syrup 15ml
Azigal 100 MG Description
Azigal Syrup is an antibiotic that contains azithromycin as its active ingredient. This medicine is designed for children's use only. It is used for the treatment of bacterial infections of various p
arts of the body like ears, throat, lungs, skin, soft tissues, urinary tract, etc. It works by killing the bacteria responsible for the infection. It is very important to complete the course of this antibiotic medicine as prescribed by the doctor. Do not skip a dose or consume it more than that recommended by the doctor. Do not stop taking this medicine on your own as it can lead to antibiotic resistance and recurrence of infection.
Uses of Azigal 100 MG
- Azigal Syrup is used for the treatment of bacterial infection in the ears, lungs, throat, tonsils, airways, nasal passage, skin and soft tissue.
- It is also used for the treatment of enteric fever and pneumonia or lung infection due to coming in contact with an infected person (CAP).
Contraindications of Azigal 100 MG
Side effects of Azigal 100 MG
Precautions and Warnings of Azigal 100 MG
Other General Warnings
- Your child has any kind of kidney disease or kidney failure.
- Your child experiences severe skin allergies such as Stevens-Johnson syndrome after taking this medicine, experience a side effect called encephalopathy, which makes you feel confused, unconscious, less alert and causes difficulty in movement and fits....
- Your child is suffering from a condition called haemolytic anaemia (a type of anaemia where the red blood cells are broken down faster than they are formed).
Mode of Action of Azigal 100 MG
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Azigal 100 MG
- Give it to your child as instructed by your doctor, it can be given with or without food.
- Shake it well before use. Use a measuring cup, spoon or dropper for the exact quantity.
- Do not give this medicine to your child directly from the bottle.
- Complete the course of the antibiotic medicine as prescribed by your doctor.
Interactions of Azigal 100 MG
Interactions with other medicines
- Antacids should be taken with a minimum gap of one hour with this medicine.
- Medicines used for migraine headaches such as ergotamine should not be used concomitantly.
- Tell your doctor about any other medicines, supplements or herbal preparations your child is currently taking to avoid any interactions. Because sometimes Azigal Syrup may affect the way other medicines work and other medicines may affect how Azigal Syrup works, if taken at the same time....
- Other medicines which should be used with caution are immunosuppressants like cyclosporin, medicines used during heart failure like digoxin, anti-gout medicines like colchicine, blood thinners such as warfarin, etc....
Storage and disposal of Azigal 100 MG
- It should be stored at room temperature, away from direct sunlight or heat.
- Keep it out of reach of children and pets.
- Do not take this medicine after its expiry date which is mentioned on the medicine.