Aziderm 10% Cream
By MICRO LABS
15g Cream in Tube
30 days return policyRead More
Aziderm 10% Cream contains Azelaic acid as its active ingredient. It is used to treat acne or pimples. Do not use this preparation if you are allergic to it. This medicine is meant for external use only. You should use this medicine exactly as directed by the doctor. Inform your doctor if you are pregnant or breastfeeding and about all the medicines, supplements or other topical preparations (cream, lotion, etc.) you use and all the conditions or diseases you suffer from, before starting this medicine.
Uses of Aziderm 10% Cream
Aziderm 10% Cream is used in the treatment of mild to moderate acne.
Contraindications of Aziderm 10% Cream
- If you are allergic to azelaic acid or any of the ingredient of Aziderm 10% Cream.
Side effects of Aziderm 10% Cream
- Burning or pricking sensation at the site of application
- Pain at the applied area
- Urge to scratch or dryness
- Swelling at the site of application
Precautions and Warnings of Aziderm 10% Cream
Can I take Aziderm 10% Cream during pregnancy?
This medicine is to be applied on topical surfaces and the quantities which might get absorbed from the skin is too little and there are rare chances of absorption. Still this medicine should be used with caution and only under medical supervision.
Can I take Aziderm 10% Cream while breastfeeding?
There is limited information on the use of this medicine during breastfeeding. Hence, it is recommended to be cautious while breastfeeding. It should not be applied to the breast of breastfeeding mothers or on large areas of skin or for a prolonged period of time.
Can I drive if I have applied Aziderm 10% Cream?
It is a topical preparation and may not affect the driving ability or ability to handle machinery.
Can I consume alcohol with Aziderm 10% Cream?
Interaction of this medicine with alcohol is very unlikely, as it is applied on skin, but it is better to consult a doctor if you consume alcohol in excess.
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- Aziderm 10% Cream is meant for topical use only.
- You should avoid contact with the eyes, mouth, wounds.
- You should avoid concomitant use of alcoholic cleansers, tinctures and astringents, abrasives and peeling agents along with Aziderm 10% Cream.
- You may experience worsening of asthma if you are an asthmatic person.
- Apply the medicine to clean, dry areas of the skin affected by acne. Rub in gently and well. Wash your hands afterwards to remove any medicine that may remain on them.
Mode of Action of Aziderm 10% Cream
How Does It Work?
This medicine reduces the redness and swelling of the skin and also kills the bacteria responsible for causing acne.
Directions for Use of Aziderm 10% Cream
- Use Aziderm 10% Cream as directed by your doctor
- It is meant for external use only
- Apply it on healthy skin surface free from cuts and wounds
- Do not use this medicine in or around the eyes, lips, or inside of the nose
- In case your eyes come in contact with this medicine, rinse your eyes with clean water immediately
- Wash your hands before and after using this medicine unless your hands are the area to be treated
- Do not use it for a longer time than your doctor suggested
Interactions of Aziderm 10% Cream
Interactions with other medicines
Tell your healthcare provider about all the medicines you take, including prescription and over-the-counter medicines. Aziderm 10% Cream may affect the way other medicines work.
Storage and disposal of Aziderm 10% Cream
Store Aziderm 10% Cream in a cool and dry place, protected from direct sunlight, moisture and heat. Keep it away from children and pets. Do not use expired or damaged medicines.
Dosage of Aziderm 10% Cream
As Aziderm 10% Cream is meant for external application, cases of overdose are unlikely. However, upon accidental ingestion, contact your doctor immediately or visit the nearest hospital. If you have applied extra quantities of it, wipe out the excess of the medicine with tissue or cotton.
Missed a Dose
If you have missed applying Aziderm 10% Cream, apply it as soon as possible. Do not overapply this medicine to compensate for the missed dose.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: For how long do I need to apply Aziderm 10% Cream?
- The duration of this medicine will depend on the response to treatment. You need to follow the doctor's instructions and do not stop taking this medicine on your own. If you stop using it too soon, your acne may return or get worse.read less
Q: What precautions do I need to take before applying Aziderm 10% Cream?
- Avoid using this medicine for a longer duration than your doctor suggested
- Do not apply it to windburned, sunburned skin or on open wounds
- Do not use it in or around the eyes, lips, or inside of the nose
- Rub it gently around the area applied
- Wash your hands after applying to remove any medicine that may remain on them
Other Variants for
Aziderm 10% Cream
Last Updated on: 15 Aug 2020 | 02:29 PM (IST)
The information provided herein is accurate, updated and complete as per the best practices of the Company. Please note that this information should not be treated as a replacement for physical medical consultation or advice. We do not guarantee the accuracy and the completeness of the information so provided. The absence of any information and/or warning to any drug shall not be considered and assumed as an implied assurance of the Company. We do not take any responsibility for the consequences arising out of the aforementioned information and strongly recommend you for a physical consultation in case of any queries or doubts. Please click here for detailed T&C.
Please add item(s) to proceed
- Side effects
- Precautions and Warnings
- Mode of Action
- Directions for Use
- Storage and disposal
- Other Variants
Offers Just for you
1 Lakh+ Products
We maintain strict quality controls on all our partner retailers, so that you always get standard quality products.
100% secure and trusted payment protection
We have a new and dynamic return window policy for medicines and healthcare items. Refer FAQs section for more details.
Our Payment Partners
© 2020 PharmEasy. All Rights Reserved