Autrin Strip Of 30 Capsules
Autrin Strip Of 30 Capsules Description
Autrin capsule contains a combination of vitamin B9 (folic acid), vitamin B12 and iron, the essential nutrients that the body requires for optimal health. It is a nutritional supplement containing mu
tivitamins and iron. This supplement helps to improve the immunity, oxygen supply to muscles, energy levels, overall health and well-being of an individual. Autrin capsule is used mainly for iron deficiency anaemia, vitamin B deficiency and other relevant conditions. These deficiencies occur primarily due to illness, pregnancy, poor nutrition, digestive disorders, and many other conditions.
|You Save||₹24.72 (15% on MRP)|
|Contains||Vitamin B9 / Folic Acid / Folate(1.5 Mg) + Vitamin B12 / Mecobalamin / Cynocobalamin / Methylcobalamin(15.0 Mcg) + Ferrous Fumarate(300.0 Mg)|
|Uses||Iron deficiency anemia, Vitamin B deficiency|
Ingredients and Benefits
- Autrin capsule contains vitamin B9 (folic acid), vitamin B12 and iron.
- Vitamin B9 or Folic Acid: One of the essential vitamins which play a vital role in DNA and synthesis of amino acids. It is crucial for cell division and the development of blood cells. It is essential for the development of the brain and spinal cord of a growing baby and lack of this during pregnancy can lead to birth defects....
- Vitamin B12: It is essential for the functioning of the brain and nerves for the production of red blood cells and DNA synthesis. It also plays a major role in protein and fat metabolism, fertility, the functioning of hormones. It exists in different forms like Cyanocobalamin, Methylcobalamin and Adenosylcobalamin....
- Iron: It is a vital mineral body requires. It is crucial for haemoglobin (Hb) formation (present in red blood cells). Hb carries oxygen from the lungs to the entire body. It is also part of myoglobin that supplies oxygen to muscles. It plays a significant role in immunity, the formation of certain hormones and regulating body temperature....
Uses of Autrin Strip Of 30 Capsules
- For treatment and prevention of different forms of anaemia.
- For preventing iron, folic acid, and vitamin B12 deficiencies during pregnancy, breastfeeding, after surgery or in conditions of nutritional malabsorption.
- As a dietary supplement.
Precautions and Warnings of Autrin Strip Of 30 Capsules
Other General Warnings
- You have any existing medical condition like diabetes, hypertension, kidney or liver problem.
- You are on other medications, supplements or following any complementary or integrative health approaches.
- You should not take this supplement if you are allergic to any of the components of this supplement.
- You have any planned surgery or operation. You may be asked to stop taking these products at least 2-3 weeks ahead of the procedure.
- Dietary supplements are intended to supplement the diets of some people and should not be a substitute for a well-balanced, varied diet and a healthy lifestyle.
Directions for Use of Autrin Strip Of 30 Capsules
- Take Autrin capsule as advised by your doctor.
- You should not consume vitamin & mineral supplements more than the stated recommended daily dose.
- Avoid taking it with tea or coffee.
Storage and disposal of Autrin Strip Of 30 Capsules
- Autrin capsules should be stored in a cool and dry place.
- Keep it out of the reach of children and pets.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: What food is rich in folic acid, iron & vitamin B12?
- Meat, seafood, green leafy vegetables like spinach, nuts, beans, peas, orange, resins, etc are rich in folic acid, iron, and vitamin B12.
- Vitamin B12 is naturally found in animal products like fish, meat, poultry, eggs, milk and milk products.
Q: Does Autrin capsule interact with other medicines?
- Medicines treat indigestion like antacids, medicines used to treat bacterial infections like chloramphenicol and medicines used to treat bone problems like bisphosphonates should be taken with a minimum gap of two hours....
- Consult your doctor if you are taking medicines like phenytoin (used to treat epilepsy), methotrexate (used to treat cancer), sulfasalazine (used to treat ulcers), water pill, metformin, omeprazole and cimetidine....
Q: Can I take Autrin capsule during pregnancy?
Q: When should I take Autrin cap?
Q: How long can cap Autrin be taken?
Q: Does Autrin medicine cause constipation?
- Office of Dietary Supplements - Folate [Internet]. Ods.od.nih.gov. 2021 [cited 11 April 2022]
- Folic Acid Helps Prevent Neural Tube Defects [Internet]. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. 2021 [cited 11 April 2022]
- Office of Dietary Supplements - Iron [Internet]. Ods.od.nih.gov. 2021 [cited 11 April 2022]
- Office of Dietary Supplements - Vitamin B12 [Internet]. Ods.od.nih.gov. 2021 [cited 11 April 2022]