Arthorid P Tablet
By D.R. JOHNS LAB PHARMA
10 Tablet(s) in Strip
Inclusive of all taxes
7 days return policyRead More
All the Products are packed and stored Safely
Arthorid P Tablet Description
Arthorid P Tab contains combination of Nimesulide and Paracetamol.
|You Save||₹5.70 (15% on MRP)|
|Contains||Nimesulide(100.0 Mg) + Paracetamol / Acetaminophen(500.0 Mg)|
Check more medicines with composition as Nimesulide(100.0 Mg) + Paracetamol / Acetaminophen(500.0 Mg)
3 Generic Alternate(s)
Contains same composition as Arthorid P Tablet
- Nimek Para Strip Of 15 TabletsBy J B Chemicals And Pharmaceuticals15 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 127.30₹ 108.20₹ 7.21/Tablet
- Sumo TabletBy Alkem Laboratories Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 136.00₹ 115.60₹ 11.56/Tablet
- Nimstru P 500mg Strip Of 10 TabletsBy Avighna Medicare Pvt Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 65.00₹ 39.66₹ 3.97/Tablet
Uses of Arthorid P Tablet
Headache Tooth ache Pain like ear pain, joint pain and pain during menses Fever
Contraindications of Arthorid P Tablet
- If you are allergic to paracetamol, nimesulide, other anti-inflammatory medicines (aspirin) or any of the ingredient of this medicine
- If you have a history of liver damage induced by anti-inflammatory medicines like (Nimesulide)
- If you have existing or history of stomach bleeding, ulcer and inflammation of stomach lining
- If you have problems related to blood clotting and bleeding disorders
- If you have impaired liver or kidney function
- If you have serious heart failure problem
- If you are an alcoholic or drug addict
- Children under 12 years of age
- If you are suffering from symptoms of flu-like fever, chills, shivering
- If you are pregnant or breastfeeding
Side effects of Arthorid P Tablet
- Loose stools
- Stomach or intestine ulcers
- Redness of skin
- Allergic symptoms like breathlessness, swelling of face and lips, eyes
- Increased liver enzymes
Precautions and Warnings of Arthorid P Tablet
Can I take Arthorid P Tab during pregnancy?
This medicine should not be used if you are in the last three months of pregnancy Also, if you are a woman planning to conceive, this medicine can hamper your fertility. Hence it should be avoided by such women. If taken during pregnancy, it can damage the heart or kidney of the foetus or delay your delivery.
Can I take Arthorid P Tab while breastfeeding?
It is advised not to use this medicine if you are breastfeeding.
Can I drive if I have consumed Arthorid P Tab?
You may experience drowsiness and sleepiness after taking this medicine. Thus, it is advised not to drive after taking this medicine.
Can I consume alcohol with Arthorid P Tab?
It is advisable to avoid the consumption of alcohol during the treatment, as it may worsen your liver problems. If you are regularly drinking, then do not take this medicine.
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- You experience loss of appetite, nausea, stomach pain and weakness. These could be signs of serious liver damage
- You develop black tarry stools or vomit blood, immediately stop the medicine
- You are an elderly, chances of side effects increases
- You are suffering from any liver or kidney or heart disease
- You have a history of stomach or intestine ulcers
- You are expected to go through any upcoming surgery
- Taking this medicine for long is not advised as it can increase risk of heart disease or stomach bleeds
Mode of Action of Arthorid P Tablet
How Does It Work?
- There are some chemicals in the body called prostaglandins
- These are substances that cause pain, swelling and fever
- This medicine blocks the production of these prostaglandins, thus temporarily controlling fever or pain
- It acts on the area of the brain which is responsible for controlling temperature. Thus, it helps in controlling the fever
Directions for Use of Arthorid P Tablet
This medicine should be consumed as a whole with a sufficient amount of water and can be taken after food. Take it for a short duration of time. Prolonged use of this medicine is not recommended.
Interactions of Arthorid P Tablet
Interactions with other medicines
- No drug interaction reports are available for this combination. However, as this medicine contains Paracetamol & Nimesulide, any interactions seen with these two components when taken alone may occur with this combination...
- You may experience stomach bleeding and ulcers if used along with steroids
- This medicine may interfere with working of blood thinners like Warfarin
- Do not take this medicine along with vomiting medicines like Domperidone and Metoclopramide
- Medicines used to treat high blood pressure like water pill and captopril
- Medicines used for mental problems like Lithium, Phenytoin and Phenobarbital
- Medicine used to treat a certain type of cancer or arthritis-like Methotrexate
- Medicine used to modify immune system during organ transplant like cyclosporin
- Medicine used to treat gout-like probenecid
- Medicines used to treat infections like Chloramphenicol and Rifampicin
Storage and disposal of Arthorid P Tablet
Storage and disposal
- Store it in a cool and dry place and protected from moisture
- Keep it out of reach of the children
Dosage of Arthorid P Tablet
- Overdose of this medicine may result in serious liver damage.
- Other symptoms include nausea, vomiting, stomach discomforts, stomach bleed, skin rash, fever and chills
- In case of an overdose, contact your doctor immediately or visit the nearest hospital
Missed a Dose
- If you missed any dose of medicine, take it as soon as you remember
- If it's time for your next dose, then skip the missed dose and continue with your regular dose schedule
- Do not take a double dose of medicine to compensate the missed one
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: Can I take this medicine for six months?
A: No, prolonged use of this medicine can be detrimental for your health Use of this medicine is meant only for short relief of pain Do not use it for more than 15 days Use for a prolonged period may result in stomach and intestine ulcers and increased risk of heart disease
Q: My child has toothache, can I give Arthorid P Tab to him?
A: No, never give this to your child. This medicine is not meant for children as it can cause liver damage in them.
- EMA.Paracetamol.SmPC. [Accessed on 30.Jan.2020] (online)
- EMA. Trademark. SPC. [Accessed on 27.Jan.2020] (online)
- EMA.Nimesulide.SmPC. [Accessed on 30.Jan.2020] (online)
- TGA. Paracetamol.[Accessed on 27.Jan.2020] (online)
- salvavidaspharma. Nimesulide paracetamol tablet. [Accessed on 27.Jan.2020] (online)
Expires on or After
Other Products from this Brand
The information provided herein is supplied to the best of our abilities to make it accurate and reliable as it is published after a review by a team of professionals. This information is solely intended to provide a general overview on the product and must be used for informational purposes only. You should not use the information provided herein to diagnose, prevent, or cure a health problem. Nothing contained on this page is intended to create a doctor-patient relationship, replace or be a substitute for a registered medical practitioner's medical treatment/advice or consultation. The absence of any information or warning to any medicine shall not be considered and assumed as an implied assurance. We highly recommend that you consult your registered medical practitioner for all queries or doubts related to your medical condition. You hereby agree that you shall not make any health or medical-related decision based in whole or in part on anything contained in the Site. Please click here for detailed T&C.