Arther M Injection
Arther M Injection Description
Arther M Injection is an anti-malaria medicine containing alpha-beta arteether. It is used in the treatment of severe malaria, including brain (cerebral) malaria & chloroquine-resistant malaria. Thi
s medicine will be given to you in the hospital or clinic by a doctor or nurse. You should avoid self-injecting.
Uses of Arther M Injection
Contraindications of Arther M Injection
Side effects of Arther M Injection
- Injection site reactions
Precautions and Warnings of Arther M Injection
Other General Warnings
- You are pregnant, planning a pregnancy or are breastfeeding.
- You have any existing medical conditions like diabetes, hypertension, kidney or liver problem, etc., be sure to consult your doctor.
- You are on other medications, supplements or following any complementary or integrative health approaches.
- Do you develop any allergic reactions while on treatment.
Mode of Action of Arther M Injection
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Arther M Injection
Interactions of Arther M Injection
Interactions with other medicines
- Some medicines can affect the way Arther M Injection works or this medicine itself can reduce the effectiveness of other medicines taken at the same time.
- Tell your doctor about all the medicines, supplements or herbals you are currently taking or might take to avoid any possible interaction.
Storage and disposal of Arther M Injection
- Store Arther M Injection under the conditions mentioned on the pack.
- Keep it away from children and pets