Arflur P Tablet
Arflur P Tablet Description
Arflur P Tablet contains a combination of two medicine aceclofenac and paracetamol. It is used for the management of pain, swelling and inflammation. Arflur P Tablet works by the combined action of a
eclofenac and paracetamol. You should avoid taking Arflur P Tablet too often or for prolonged periods since it contains paracetamol, which is known to cause liver-related problems and allergic reaction (swelling of the face, mouth and throat, difficulty in breathing, itching or rash) if taken more than the recommended dose.
|You Save||₹6.23 (15% on MRP)|
|Contains||Aceclofenac(100.0 Mg) + Paracetamol / Acetaminophen(500.0 Mg)|
Uses of Arflur P Tablet
- Arflur P Tablet is useful in relieving pain and swelling associated with bones and joints in conditions such as arthritis, spondylitis and low back pain.
- It is also useful in gynecological pain, toothache, headache, pain and swelling in the ear, nose and throat.
Contraindications of Arflur P Tablet
- If you are allergic to aceclofenac, paracetamol or any of the ingredients of Arflur P Tablet.
- If you have a history of asthma, skin rashes, swelling & nasal congestion after taking painkillers.
- If you have a history of or currently have stomach ulcers or bleeding in any part of the digestive tract.
- If you have a heart failure problem, high blood pressure, liver or kidney-related problem.
- If you are pregnant, this medicine should not be taken, especially in the third trimester of pregnancy.
Side effects of Arflur P Tablet
- Stomach pain
- Mouth ulcers
- Black stools
- Loose motions
- Skin rashes
- Excess sleepiness
Precautions and Warnings of Arflur P Tablet
Other General Warnings
- You have a kidney or liver problem or blood clotting disorder.
- You have a bleeding problem in the stomach, ulcers in the intestine (perforation) or Crohn's disease.
- You have asthma, as this medicine can worsen the symptoms of asthma.
- You have an autoimmune disease called systemic lupus erythematosus.
- You are an alcoholic, as concomitant use of this medicine can damage the liver.
- You experience skin rashes & lesions after taking Arflur P Tablet.
- You are an elderly patient or taking water pills or have kidney disorders; this medicine can increase the risk of kidney failure. Your doctor may ask you to do renal function tests for the same.
Mode of Action of Arflur P Tablet
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Arflur P Tablet
- Arflur P Tablet should be consumed as a whole with a sufficient amount of water.
- It can be taken with food or after food.
Interactions of Arflur P Tablet
Interactions with other medicines
- Arflur P Tablet can interact with other medicines and produce an altered response. Discuss with your doctor about all the medicines, supplements and herbal preparations you are taking to avoid any interactions....
- Other medicines containing paracetamol should not be taken along with Arflur P Tablet, as there is an increased risk of liver damage.
- Arflur P Tablet can interfere with the blood pressure-lowering action of medicines used to treat high blood pressure.
- Medicines like water pills, digoxin (used for heart conditions), ciclosporin & tacrolimus (used to modify immune response) if taken along can lead to kidney problems and hence should be used cautiously....
- There is an increase in the risk of getting stomach ulcers or bleeding when Arflur P Tablet is taken along with steroids.
- There is a risk of bleeding if Arflur P Tablet is taken along with blood thinners such as warfarin.
- You may experience fits and seizures if you are taking this medicine with antibiotics like levofloxacin, ciprofloxacin.
- Antidiabetic medicines, if taken along with Arflur P Tablet, be cautious about symptoms of low glucose levels like sweating, anxiety, fast heartbeat, hunger pangs.
Storage and disposal of Arflur P Tablet
- Store Arflur P Tablet in a cool and dry place and away from light.
- Keep it away from children and pets.
Dosage of Arflur P Tablet
Missed a Dose
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: Any precautions do I need to take before taking Arflur P Tablet?
- Yes, you need to tell your doctor if you are taking any other medicine for pain, fever or arthritis.
- Take medicine only for the duration as prescribed by your doctor. Never take a dose more than what is prescribed, as it can result in an overdose.
- Be cautious about stomach pain, blood in vomit, dark stools; these could be signs of bleeding in your stomach or intestine Immediately stop taking medicine and inform your doctor.