Arbivit-3 Forte Drops 15ml
By RAPTAKOS BRETT & CO LTD
15ml Oral Drop in Bottle
Inclusive of all taxes
10 Brand Options Available
Save Upto 8% more
Certified by Doctors
Non ReturnableRead More
All the Products are packed and stored Safely
Arbivit 3 Forte Oral Drop contains Vitamin D3 as its main ingredient also known as 'Sunshine vitamin' or 'Cholecalciferol'. Vitamin D has numerous health benefits. Vitamin D3 is a preferred form of Vitamin D responsible for the growth and development of the body. When the sun rays fall on the skin, it forms Vitamin D3 naturally. This vitamin helps in the absorption of calcium and phosphorus by transforming itself into a hormone, which circulates in the bloodstream. These elements are essential for the growth and development of the bone. Low levels of Vitamin D can cause weakness, fatigue, fragile or weak bones. This medicine is fat-soluble, thus it is recommended to give it with meals to your child.
Ingredients and Benefits
- Vitamin D3 plays a very crucial role in the absorption of calcium and phosphorous from the intestine, which is critical for the formation, growth of bones.
- It helps in the formation of strong bones and teeth and also improves immunity to fight against infections.
- If your child does not get enough vitamin D they are more likely to experience bone-related problems such as fractures and weakness.
- Adequate levels of vitamin D in the body can prevent a bone-related disease called rickets in children, a condition of soft and weak bones.
Uses of Arbivit-3 Forte Drops 15ml
- For the treatment and prevention of vitamin D and calcium deficiency in children.
- For the treatment of rickets in children. Rickets is a condition in which bones become soft and weak due to a deficiency of vitamin D in growing children. It can lead to pain, delayed growth & developmental delay in children.read less
- As a supplement, when vitamin D requirement of the body is high, in growing children and children who are not exposed to sunlight frequently.
Precautions and Warnings of Arbivit-3 Forte Drops 15ml
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- Your child has any existing medical conditions or he/she is born prematurely.
- Your child is currently on other medications, supplements as vitamin D may interact with them.
- You should not give this supplement to your child if they are allergic to any of the components of this supplement.
- Your child has any upcoming vaccination or diagnostic schedule. You may be asked to stop giving this supplement before, during or after any diagnostic procedure or vaccination schedule.
- Do not give any other product containing vitamin D to your child when they are taking this supplement. It might lead to increased levels of vitamin D in the body.
- Dietary supplements are intended to supplement the diets of some people and should not be a substitute for a well-balanced, varied diet and a healthy lifestyle.
Directions for Use of Arbivit-3 Forte Drops 15ml
- Give Arbivit 3 Forte Oral Drop to your child preferably after a meal or as advised by your doctor.
- You should not give supplements to your child more than the stated recommended daily dose.
Storage and disposal of Arbivit-3 Forte Drops 15ml
- Store Arbivit 3 Forte Oral Drop room temperature in a cool and dry place.
- Keep it out of the reach of children and pets.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: What is the best source of vitamin D?
A: Sunlight is the best source of vitamin D. Vitamin D is formed under the skin when we are exposed to the sun. Sun exposure from 10 am to 3 pm at least twice a week for 10-30 minutes ensures sufficient formation of vitamin D in your child and prevents vitamin D deficiency and related diseases.
Q: Which foods are a good source of vitamin D?
A: Seafood, cod liver oil, cheese, egg yolk and mushrooms are some good source of vitamin D. Apart from this, certain food products which are fortified with vitamin D are also a good source of vitamin D.
Q: Why does vitamin D deficiency occur in children?
A: Vitamin D is synthesised under the skin on sun exposure. Limited exposure of babies and children to sunlight results in vitamin D deficiency. It also occurs due to inadequate dietary intake, an increased requirement, impaired absorption by the body. It is common among children allergic to milk products or lactose intolerant.
Q: Why is vitamin D essential for children?
A: Vitamin D is required for the healthy functioning and growth of bones and teeth. It is also essential for optimal growth, immunity and brain functions.
- Colecalciferol - Summary of Product Characteristics (SmPC) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2021 [cited 14 April 2021].
- Office of Dietary Supplements - Vitamin D [Internet]. Ods.od.nih.gov. 2021 [cited 14 April 2021].
- Ba, Social Distancing Q. Children'S Vitamin D Oral: Uses, Side Effects, Interactions, Pictures, Warnings & Dosing - WebMD [Internet]. Webmd.com. 2021 [cited 14 April 2021].
Last Updated on: 15 Apr 2021 | 10:31 AM (IST)
The information provided herein is accurate, updated and complete as per the best practices of the Company. Please note that this information should not be treated as a replacement for physical medical consultation or advice. We do not guarantee the accuracy and the completeness of the information so provided. The absence of any information and/or warning to any drug shall not be considered and assumed as an implied assurance of the Company. We do not take any responsibility for the consequences arising out of the aforementioned information and strongly recommend you for a physical consultation in case of any queries or doubts. Please click here for detailed T&C.
Please add item(s) to proceed
1 Lakh+ Products
We maintain strict quality controls on all our partner retailers, so that you always get standard quality products.
100% secure and trusted payment protection
We have a new and dynamic return window policy for medicines and healthcare items. Refer FAQs section for more details.
Our Payment Partners
© 2021 PharmEasy. All Rights Reserved