Anobliss cream is a combination medicine used in the treatment of anal fissure, anal sphincter spasm, painful haemorrhoids. It contains two active ingredients lidocaine and nifedipine that helps in b
etter healing of the anal fissure. Do not take this medicine if you have a history of allergy or any heart problems. This medicine is to be applied to the anal region according to the doctor's advice. Wash your hands thoroughly after applying this cream. It takes time for an anal fissure to heal so do not stop using this medicine by yourself. Inform your doctor if you develop any abnormal symptoms during the treatment.
|You Save||₹20.50 (15% on MRP)|
|Contains||Nifedipine(0.3 %) + Lidocaine / Lignocaine(1.5 %)|
|Side effects||Allergy at the application site, irritation on the rectal area|
|Therapy||DRUG FOR ANAL FISSURE|
Uses of ANOBLISS CREAM
Contraindications of ANOBLISS CREAM
- If you have a history of allergy to Anobliss cream or any of the content of the medicine.
- If you have certain medical conditions like anaemia, low blood pressure, dehydration, heart-related disorders etc.
- If you feel an increased pressure in the brain.
- If you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
Side effects of ANOBLISS CREAM
- Allergy at the application site
- Irritation on the rectal area
Precautions and Warnings of ANOBLISS CREAM
Other General Warnings
- You feel that symptoms are getting worse instead of getting better.
- You do not feel any improvement within a week.
- You feel any adverse effects like rectal bleeding, pain, burning sensation, blistering etc. report to your doctor immediately.
- You should discuss your complete medical history and ongoing medications with your doctor before using this medicine.
- You are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- You should try to avoid having constipation, as it may exaggerate the symptoms.
Directions for Use of ANOBLISS CREAM
- Wash your hands thoroughly. Wear gloves while using Anobliss cream to reduce the possibility of side effects.
- Lie down on your left side in a comfortable position with your left leg flat and your right leg bent with your knee in the air.
- Put a required quantity on your finger and spread the ointment around the anus and just inside the rectum.
- Remove gloves and wash hands.
- Follow the doctor's advice.
- Use this medicine for the duration your doctor has advised.
- It may take several weeks to heal the fissure, so your doctor may advise frequent follow-ups to check the clinical condition.
- Your doctor may advise adding fibre to your diet and may ask you to increases water intake, take relaxing baths or sitz baths.
Storage and disposal of ANOBLISS CREAM
- Anobliss cream should be stored below 25°C.
- Keep it out of the sight and reach of children.
- Do not use it after the expiry date.
- Do not throw away any medicines via wastewater or household waste.
Dosage of ANOBLISS CREAM
Missed a Dose
Mode of Action of ANOBLISS CREAM
How Does It Work?
- Contraction of the anal sphincter and muscle spasm around the fissure prevents the healing process of anal fissure. This muscle contraction is dependent on calcium. Nifedipine is a calcium channel blocker that works by blocking this calcium from entering the blood vessels, thus relaxing blood vessels so that blood can flow more easily and relaxes the muscles around the anal canal. ...
- Lidocaine is a local anaesthetic. It acts on nerves and blocks the conduction of pain sensations for a short duration of time. Thereby helps in reducing pain sensation.
- A combination of this medicine helps in better healing of the anal fissure.
Interactions of ANOBLISS CREAM
Interactions with other medicines
- Since this medicine is to be used externally on the skin it is less likely to interact with other medicines. However, you should always consult your doctor if you are taking other medicines for treating other health conditions....
- Avoid simultaneous application of any other medicine on the affected area after applying Anobliss cream.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: What is the use of Anobliss cream?
Q: How does Anobliss cream work?
- Anobliss cream contains medicines known as Lidocaine and Nifedipine. Nifedipine is a calcium channel blocker and thus it relaxes the muscles around the anal canal and helps in the healing of the anal fissure. Lidocaine is an anaesthetic medicine, it works by blocking the pain signals reaching higher centres in the body. Thus, helps in relieving the pain associated with the spasm of the anal sphincter. A combination of this medicine helps in better healing of the anal fissure....
Q: Can I take other medicines with Anobliss cream?
Q: How to use Anobliss cream?
Q: Does Anobliss heal fissure?
- CDSCO [Internet]. Cdscoonline.gov.in. 2021 [cited 27 December 2021]
- NIFEDIPINE OINTMENT [Internet]. Medicine.umich.edu. 2021 [cited 27 December 2021]
- Germoloids Cream - Summary of Product Characteristics (SmPC) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2021 [cited 27 December 2021]
- Germoloids Cream - Patient Information Leaflet (PIL) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2021 [cited 27 December 2021]
- Nifedipine Gel with Lidocaine in the Treatment of Anal Fissure [Internet]. Pdfs.semanticscholar.org. 2021 [cited 27 December 2021]
- Lidocaine [Internet]. Pubchem.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov. 2021 [cited 27 December 2021]
- Nifedipine: MedlinePlus Drug Information [Internet]. Medlineplus.gov. 2021 [cited 27 December 2021]