Angispan Tr 2.5mg Bottle Of 25 Capsules
Angispan Tr 2.5 MG Description
Angispan - TR 2.5 mg capsule is used to prevent chest pain caused by angina pectoris, spasms in the blood vessels of the heart mainly due to blockages in the heart vessels. It contains glyceryl trini
trate or nitroglycerin as its active component. It acts as a vasodilator that helps in dilating and relaxing the blood vessels of the heart, thus reducing the pressure on the heart by making it easier to pump blood. You should take Angispan - TR 2.5 mg capsule as advised by your doctor. You should never stop taking this medicine without consulting your doctor, as it may increase the risk of heart-related complications. Inform your doctor if you are pregnant, planning a pregnancy or breastfeeding and about all the medicines and supplements you take and all the conditions or diseases you suffer from, before starting Angispan - TR 2.5 mg capsule
Uses of Angispan Tr 2.5 MG
Contraindications of Angispan Tr 2.5 MG
- If you are allergic to glyceryl trinitrate, nitroglycerin or any of the components present in Angispan - TR 2.5 mg capsule.
- If you have increased pressure in the eye (Glaucoma).
- If you are suffering from any heart disease.
- If you are taking sildenafil, tadalafil or vardenafil that are used for the treatment of erection problems.
- If you are suffering from anaemia.
- If you recently had head trauma or brain haemorrhage resulting in increase pressure within the brain.
Side effects of Angispan Tr 2.5 MG
Precautions and Warnings of Angispan Tr 2.5 MG
Other General Warnings
- You have severe liver, heart or kidney problems.
- You are suffering from very low blood pressure, low blood volume or conditions that lower blood volume in the heart or any other heart disorder.
- You have or had any condition affecting the blood supply to the brain.
- You have a low body temperature (hypothermia).
- You have poor nutrition due to an unbalanced diet or digestion problems (malnutrition).
- You are suffering from abnormally low levels of oxygen in the blood.
Mode of Action of Angispan Tr 2.5 MG
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Angispan Tr 2.5 MG
- Angispan - TR 2.5 mg capsules should be consumed as prescribed by your doctor.
- You should swallow it as a whole with a glass of water. Do not cut, break, chew the medicine.
- You can take this medicine with or without food, but preferably at the same time every day.
Interactions of Angispan Tr 2.5 MG
Interactions with other medicines
- Some medicines can affect the way Angispan - TR 2.5 mg capsule works or Angispan - TR 2.5 mg capsule itself can reduce the effectiveness of other medicines taken at the same time.
- Tell your doctor about all the medicines, supplements or herbals you are currently taking or might take to avoid any possible interaction.
- Especially if you are taking medicines to treat high blood pressure, heart failure, high/abnormal cholesterol levels, blood thinners, erection problems, other vasodilators, pain killers, immunomodulatory medicines or medicines for brain-related disorders....
Storage and disposal of Angispan Tr 2.5 MG
- Store Angispan - TR 2.5 mg capsules below 25°C in a clean and dry place.
- Keep out of reach of children.