Vasovin Xl 2.5mg Bottle Of 25 Capsules
Vasovin Xl 2.5 MG Description
Vasovin Xl Capsule is used to prevent chest pain caused by angina pectoris, spasms in the blood vessels of the heart mainly due to blockages in the heart vessels. It contains glyceryl trinitrate or n
itroglycerin as its active component. It acts as a vasodilator that helps in dilating and relaxing the blood vessels of the heart, thus reducing the pressure on the heart by making it easier to pump blood. You should take this medicine as advised by your doctor. You should never stop taking this medicine without consulting your doctor, as it may increase the risk of heart-related complications. Inform your doctor about all the known medical conditions and medication history.
|You Save||₹30.88 (15% on MRP)|
|Contains||Nitroglycerin / Glyceryl Trinitrate(2.5 Mg)|
|Side effects||Headache, dizziness, drowsiness, low blood pressure, increase in heart rate|
Uses of Vasovin Xl 2.5 MG
Contraindications of Vasovin Xl 2.5 MG
- If you are allergic to glyceryl trinitrate, nitroglycerin or any of the components present in the Vasovin Xl Capsule.
- If you are suffering from anaemia.
- If you recently had head trauma or brain haemorrhage resulting in increase pressure within the brain.
- If you have increased pressure in the eye (Glaucoma).
- If you are taking sildenafil, tadalafil or vardenafil that are used for the treatment of erection problems.
- If you are suffering from any heart disease.
Side effects of Vasovin Xl 2.5 MG
- Increased heart rate
Precautions and Warnings of Vasovin Xl 2.5 MG
Other General Warnings
- You have severe liver, heart or kidney problems.
- You have a low body temperature (hypothermia).
- You have poor nutrition due to an unbalanced diet or digestion problems (malnutrition).
- You are suffering from abnormally low levels of oxygen in the blood.
- You have or had any condition affecting the blood supply to the brain.
- You are suffering from very low blood pressure, low blood volume or conditions that lower blood volume in the heart or any other heart disorder.
Mode of Action of Vasovin Xl 2.5 MG
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Vasovin Xl 2.5 MG
- Vasovin Xl Capsules should be consumed as prescribed by your doctor.
- You should swallow it as a whole with a glass of water. Do not chew the Capsule.
- You can take this medicine with or without food, but preferably at the same time every day.
Interactions of Vasovin Xl 2.5 MG
Interactions with other medicines
- Some medicines can affect the way Vasovin Xl Capsule works or Vasovin Xl Capsule itself can reduce the effectiveness of other medicines taken at the same time.
- Tell your doctor about all the medicines, supplements or herbals you are currently taking or might take to avoid any possible interaction.
- Especially if you are taking medicines to treat high blood pressure, heart failure, high/abnormal cholesterol levels, blood thinners, erection problems, other vasodilators, pain killers, immunomodulatory medicines or medicines for brain-related disorders....
Storage and disposal of Vasovin Xl 2.5 MG
- Do not store it above 25°C. Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not use this medicine after the expiry date which is stated on the packet.