Amiross Plus Syrup 100ml
Amiross Plus Syrup 100ml Description
Amiross Plus Syrup is a combination medicine. It is used for the treatment of common cold and cough associated with fever. It helps in relieving fever, cough, nasal congestion and allergic symptoms o
f nose and throat and airways. It contains chlorpheniramine, paracetamol and phenylephrine. Paracetamol is an antipyretic and analgesic, Chlorpheniramine is an anti-allergic and Phenylephrine is a decongestant. Take this medicne as presribed by your doctor.
|₹2.45 (14% on MRP)
|Chlorpheniramine + Paracetamol + Phenylephrine
|Cough, cold, fever
|Rapid heartbeat, headache, palpitations, dizziness, weakness
|COUGH COLD PREPARATION
Uses of Amiross Plus Syrup 100ml
Contraindications of Amiross Plus Syrup 100ml
- If you are allergic to Paracetamol, Chlorpheniramine and Phenylephrine or any of the ingredients of Amiross Plus Syrup.
- If you have high blood pressure or heart disorder, thyroid problem or difficulty in urination due to enlarged prostate.
- If you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
Side effects of Amiross Plus Syrup 100ml
Precautions and Warnings of Amiross Plus Syrup 100ml
Other General Warnings
- You experience any skin rashes & allergic symptoms after taking this syrup, discontinue and consult a doctor.
- You have a history of severe allergic reactions.
- You are taking any other medicines containing paracetamol.
- You have a kidney or liver problem.
- You are suffering from diabetes mellitus or hyperthyroidism.
- You have heart conditions such as high blood pressure or heart failure problems.
- You have epilepsy and you experience frequent fits and tremors.
- You are suffering from an eye condition of increased pressure inside your eyes called closed-angle glaucoma.
Mode of Action of Amiross Plus Syrup 100ml
How Does It Work?
- Amiross Plus Syrup works by the combined action of its three components- Paracetamol, Chlorpheniramine and Phenylephrine.
- Paracetamol inhibits the synthesis of prostaglandins which is responsible for the pain and inflammation and also acts on heat-regulating centres and reduces body heat to control fever.
- Chlorpheniramine acts by blocking the action of histamine, a natural substance produced by the body during an allergic reaction.
- Phenylephrine is a vasoconstrictor, it shrinks or constricts the blood vessels in the nasal passage and improves congestion.
Directions for Use of Amiross Plus Syrup 100ml
- Take Amiross Plus Syrup as instructed by your doctor
- Shake the bottle well before use
- Do not consume this medicine directly from the bottle
- Read any special instruction on the package
Interactions of Amiross Plus Syrup 100ml
Interactions with other medicines
- Medicines used to treat brain disorders such as Rasagiline, Methyldopa & Clomipramine, medicines used to relax the airways such as Epinephrine, Reserpine and medicines used to treat heart conditions like Veratridine and Reserpine should be used cautiously....
- Other medicines containing Paracetamol or any topical decongestant containing Phenylephrine should not be used along with this medicine.
- Discuss with your doctor about any other medicine, herbal preparation and supplements you are taking currently to avoid any possible interactions.
Storage and disposal of Amiross Plus Syrup 100ml
- Store Amiross Plus Syrup below 30⁰C in a cool and dry place.
- Keep it out of reach of children and pets.
Dosage of Amiross Plus Syrup 100ml
Missed a Dose
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: Is Amiross Plus Syrup safe for patients having high blood pressure?
Q: What precautions should I take when suffering from viral flu?
- Take the medications as advised by your doctor, eat healthy food and consume sufficient water.
- Maintain a safe distance from family and friends so that they don't catch the infection.
- Cover your mouth with tissue or elbow while sneezing or coughing or wear a mask.